finigenx, m14add, 1-test

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i have been on this stack for about 4 weeks now, and have gone from 191 to 204/205lbs. i have been stuck on 204, 205lbs for the past 2 weeks and i am thinking of upping the dose again to see what happens. i have already tried upping my calories from 4600 daily too 5000 but doing that made me super bloated, so i am back down too 4600 calories. My question is how do i break this plateau?

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have been on this stack for about 4 weeks now, and have gone from 191 to 204/205lbs. i have been stuck on 204, 205lbs for the past 2 weeks and i am thinking of upping the dose again to see what happens. i have already tried upping my calories from 4600 daily too 5000 but doing that made me super bloated, so i am back down too 4600 calories. My question is how do i break this plateau?

Up the dose a little and see how you feel.
Diplomats are taking over also haha.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DOSES

sup no mercy this is what i am doing.

180mg m14add 3 seperate doese
18cc finigenx -3 seperate doses
18cc 1-test (vpx)-3 seperate doses

just ended 4 weeks, have 4 more too go.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
You can up it a bit if you want. However, if I were you I would be patient and just keep training hard. You already put on a good deal of weight even if a good portion of it is water. Best of luck

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
just finished the 5th week and i am up 16 pounds. my waist is actually down about an inch and there are veins all over my forearm so i do not think that i am carrying toomuch water. i am about to start using the mdht in about a week i am going to do about 70-100mg for 2 weeks to end the cycle. I have already ordered 4 bottles of finigenx to add to my stach. i will be repeating this stack in MAY.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
check out my pic

thanks NOMERCY!!

I am up to 211 now. thats a 20 pound gain. these pics were taking at a bodyweight of 191.

Attachments

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
up the m14add dose to the 210-240mg ed range.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
KCPreki11. yes i will post a pic after my cycle.

hey undertaker i am going to up it to maybe 210mg for the last two weeks.

diplo

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man, good luck with the rest of your cycle.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
thanks to everyone for their kind words.

I am up to 213 pounds now. That is a 22 pound gain since the start of the cycle. My strength is still climbing. I have about two more weeks left on the cycle and will be starting the MDHT tomorrow, at 50mg-100mg ed will have to see what this stuff is worth. i already am very hard as is my biceps are like rocks, and i am sure that its the Finigenx causing this. I just cant wait to see what the mdht is made up of.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
thanks to everyone for their kind words.

I am up to 213 pounds now. That is a 22 pound gain since the start of the cycle. My strength is still climbing. I have about two more weeks left on the cycle and will be starting the MDHT tomorrow, at 50mg-100mg ed will have to see what this stuff is worth. i already am very hard as is my biceps are like rocks, and i am sure that its the Finigenx causing this. I just cant wait to see what the mdht is made up of.
those are some pretty sick gains kid. i am curious to see how much you can keep.

i'm in a similar boat - finding my 1-T/4-ad/M1,4ADD cycle to be far drier/harder than expected....in a good way.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love Finigenx, should've stocked up when DPS had it for $22 :sad:

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Not a lot of feedback on the finigenx. I think the price scared a lot of people away.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Back in stock at Dps for $21.95 for 120cc. 4 bottles makes a helluva nice non methyl cycle. :thumbsup:

not_thebrakes

Back in stock at Dps for $21.95 for 120cc. 4 bottles makes a helluva nice non methyl cycle. :thumbsup:
what in the heck IS finigenx anyways? i cant make any sense out of their description, plus they call the compound different things. i have, however, seen people make gains on it.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
fukk!!!! I just ordered 4 bottles from the pharmagenx website. I got a discount but the dps nutrition deal is way better. oh well i might just order 4 more 120cc bottles.

I AM TELLING YOU GUYS FINIGENX IS THE ****. YOU GAIN MUSCLE MASS AND IT MAKES YOUR BODY HARD AS A ROCK.
I have done m14add and 1-test cycle before but not with this much sucess. I urge yall to try it especially for the HUGH price drope why not!!!!!

not_thebrakes

fukk!!!! I just ordered 4 bottles from the pharmagenx website. I got a discount but the dps nutrition deal is way better. oh well i might just order 4 more 120cc bottles.

I AM TELLING YOU GUYS FINIGENX IS THE ****. YOU GAIN MUSCLE MASS AND IT MAKES YOUR BODY HARD AS A ROCK.
I have done m14add and 1-test cycle before but not with this much sucess. I urge yall to try it especially for the HUGH price drope why not!!!!!
trying to understand why you think the finigenx is the dominant player in your stack. both M1,4 and 1-T are serious compounds...

as for a nice big order of finigenx for not_thebrakes.....very tempted, but only 2 guys have actually used it with reported success (granted those guys experienced ALOT of success)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Back in stock at Dps for $21.95 for 120cc. 4 bottles makes a helluva nice non methyl cycle.
sup sly you were the reason that i tried the finigenx in the first place. I read you threads on bodybuilding.com and decided to give it a go. so thank you for making that thread in the first place.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sup sly you were the reason that i tried the finigenx in the first place. I read you threads on bodybuilding.com and decided to give it a go. so thank you for making that thread in the first place.
No prob Bro, glad I could help. I know the price scared people away. I think if they sold it at the price it is now, it could of rivled 1-test in sales.

tphillip23

tphillip23

Awards
so how many of the 120cc bottles are needed for a decent cycle.....at +200lbs

not_thebrakes

so how many of the 120cc bottles are needed for a decent cycle.....at +200lbs
if i decide to get it i'll run 12mL/day....which means a bottle every 10 days....so 3 bottles for a 4-weeker, or $65. about the same price as 1-ad if you got it @ $20/bottle.

oh and there's a mildly entertaining old thread on BB.com that puts the pharmagenx owner against a bunch of other owners here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167316&page=5&pp=30&highlight=finigenx

unfortunately nobody says what the stuff actually converts to. i'll post if i find any thing good.

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
diplomat, how do you know it's not the 1-test and m14add working and not the finigex? the finigex is contributing somewhat, but the bulk of your gains could be from the other two. Have you used it before?

not_thebrakes

diplomat, how do you know it's not the 1-test and m14add working and not the finigex? the finigex is contributing somewhat, but the bulk of your gains could be from the other two. Have you used it before?
see post #20! diplomat - weigh in padner.

sly - were you taking anything else at the time?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
dude i have done 2 m14add and 1-test stack before and never came near the amount of mass and strength that i have put on with the finigenx added on. This is the first time i have used the finigenx. As long as you dose enough of it, it will blow your mind.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
if i decide to get it i'll run 12mL/day....which means a bottle every 10 days....so 3 bottles for a 4-weeker, or $65. about the same price as 1-ad if you got it @ $20/bottle.

oh and there's a mildly entertaining old thread on BB.com that puts the pharmagenx owner against a bunch of other owners here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167316&page=5&pp=30&highlight=finigenx

unfortunately nobody says what the stuff actually converts to. i'll post if i find any thing good.
1. What is it and where does it come from?

19-Norandrostenedione is basically an androstene molecule with a carbon atom missing in the 19th position. I know, I know you’d have to be a chemistry major to figure that out. Well, to save you the trouble it’s basically this: 19-norandrostenedione is converted by an enzyme (17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase) into nandrolone in the body’s liver.

So, in essence, 19-norandrostenedione does not convert directly to testosterone as androstenedione and androstenediol do. Instead it converts directly to nandrolone, which is moderately anabolic. Anabolic properties can help you gain muscle quick. High quality 19-norandrostenedione supplement is available from Bodybuilding.com.

2. What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?Working much like its cousin, testosterone, 19-norandrostenedione studies show that 19-norandrostene may be even better than any other legal testosterone precursor because it does not carry the same side effects as more highly anabolic hormones. Some of the benefits of supplementing with 19-norandrostenedione include avoiding the effects of DHT problems (male pattern balding and prostate enlargement). This is great news for those who want the muscle gains without the hormonal side effects!!! This is because of the conversion to nandrolone instead of testosterone directly. Also, since 19-norandrostenedione uses the same enzyme to convert as androstenedione, they work very well together which conserves your body’s enzyme use and maximizes your hormonal conversion efficiency. Studies conducted on nandrolone show that it is highly efficient compared to testosterone because it attaches to steroid receptors easier and stays attached longer. The conversion rate (to testosterone effects) is 5.61%, the same as androstenedione, but less than pure testosterone (illegal). So, the trade-offs are: getting a little less anabolic steroid, 19-norandrostendione, but still getting awesome results with a much much lower chance of side effects such as DHT problems, as compared to direct precursor

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
update!!

weighed in at 215 this morning.

i am starting to get scared because the weight is coming on toomuch and i am starting to have constant headachs. I am sure it my blood pressure, because of the amount of weight i have put on. I have upped my calories again to 5200 daily.

I now have a **** load of stretch marks allover my chest and arms ****!!****!!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
which one of you fukks bought the rest of the finigenx on DPSnutrition i am going to chop off your head. Just kidding. I think this mdht is getting to my head now HELL YEAH!!!!

seriously the finigenx is all sold out, nobody on the net has it, except the company that makes it. Good luck to those who got their hands on it. Happy gaining!!!

I think i am getting too hyper !!SHUT UP DIPLOMAT, SHUT UP!!!

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ya everywhere is sold out. The pharmagenx website wants a boat load per bottle also. Anyone comes across a good deal for it please post.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
yeah that is were i got my bottles from the pharmagenx website. I picked up 4 240cc bottles for 86 a bottle. I searched around for the net, but could not find any. Thats is why i ordered form their website. The more bottles you purchase the better the price. But if any body knows any were else, please holla at DIPLOMATS and NOMERCY i need two more bottles to add to my stach.

not_thebrakes

1. What is it and where does it come from?

19-Norandrostenedione is basically an androstene molecule with a carbon atom missing in the 19th position. I know, I know you’d have to be a chemistry major to figure that out. Well, to save you the trouble it’s basically this: 19-norandrostenedione is converted by an enzyme (17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase) into nandrolone in the body’s liver.

So, in essence, 19-norandrostenedione does not convert directly to testosterone as androstenedione and androstenediol do. Instead it converts directly to nandrolone, which is moderately anabolic. Anabolic properties can help you gain muscle quick. High quality 19-norandrostenedione supplement is available from Bodybuilding.com.

2. What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?Working much like its cousin, testosterone, 19-norandrostenedione studies show that 19-norandrostene may be even better than any other legal testosterone precursor because it does not carry the same side effects as more highly anabolic hormones. Some of the benefits of supplementing with 19-norandrostenedione include avoiding the effects of DHT problems (male pattern balding and prostate enlargement). This is great news for those who want the muscle gains without the hormonal side effects!!! This is because of the conversion to nandrolone instead of testosterone directly. Also, since 19-norandrostenedione uses the same enzyme to convert as androstenedione, they work very well together which conserves your body’s enzyme use and maximizes your hormonal conversion efficiency. Studies conducted on nandrolone show that it is highly efficient compared to testosterone because it attaches to steroid receptors easier and stays attached longer. The conversion rate (to testosterone effects) is 5.61%, the same as androstenedione, but less than pure testosterone (illegal). So, the trade-offs are: getting a little less anabolic steroid, 19-norandrostendione, but still getting awesome results with a much much lower chance of side effects such as DHT problems, as compared to direct precursor
just so nobody gets confused - finigenx IS DEFINITELY NOT 19-nor-dione. it's a 4,9dione of some weird sort that even the owner of pharmagenx doesnt even know. his chemist might. it's NOT a precursor to tren, and really there is no AS parallel that anyone could identify. (diplomats sorry if your post was not meant to stand as what finigenx is; it just seemed like thats what you meant and i didnt want to mislead anyone reading the thread)

i decided not to get finigenx and just do some real tren....for my cows, of course. working on a cyclo sublingual if anyone is curious....you know how those cows love dosing their steroids under their tongues...

not_thebrakes

working on a cyclo sublingual if anyone is curious....
curious, especially on the bioavailability rate.
well...this really belongs in the AS section, or maybe the veterinary section if there was one :lol:

oral, fina is good for 25% or so. it can be used as a transdermal but as i've said many times i dont do transdermals. fina has an ester attached to it already, which has to be removed before you dissolve it and rub it in (not a big deal) an this is the main reason for the decent oral rate. but even like that it takes 300mg or so to equal the typical 75mg IM dosage, and that's, oh, $5/day which is a little pricey.

well *I* figure that sublingually (wont do it intranasally) with a cyclodextrin bond (easier to do than you think) it could get 50%+ percent. this is of course conservative, considering that a cyclo-diol gets 85-90% if you administer it properly (ie. let it dissolve and dont swallow it or let it run down your throat) which would bring the cost down to $2.50/day max...and that's getting close to superdrol/1-ad level...plus you dont need to stack it, although you can and many do (just like the proposed competitors)

anyway, i'm going to talk it over with bessie and see what she thinks. her squats arent up to par and you know how cruel those other cows can be.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
You are right the Finigenx is not a precursor to tren. I read on another board before buying it that, there was a mistake in the ad of the product. The ad is not suppose to say that it is a precursor.

the owner is not the on to ask about the chemistry of the product. you should direct any question to the chemist that invented the product his name is Brian Nubrach "spelling". he should have some insight on the product.
Although contacting him is already too late as everywere is sold out and the ban is in a couple of hours from now.

when i emailed the chemist a while back he told me that you should compare finigenx to tren the way you will compare 1-ad to 1-test. He told me that the product behaves like trenbolone. That is what i experienced when i was on. I have never done real anabolic but when i told my friend who was very familar with tren how i felt when i was on he told me that it was similar.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
superdrol, finigenx, 1-test. hmmmm i wonder. well will see, come May.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I cannot get enough of finigenx. Now superdrol. 240lbs here i come. ha ha ha ha

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
well...this really belongs in the AS section, or maybe the veterinary section if there was one :lol:

oral, fina is good for 25% or so. it can be used as a transdermal but as i've said many times i dont do transdermals. fina has an ester attached to it already, which has to be removed before you dissolve it and rub it in (not a big deal) an this is the main reason for the decent oral rate. but even like that it takes 300mg or so to equal the typical 75mg IM dosage, and that's, oh, $5/day which is a little pricey.

well *I* figure that sublingually (wont do it intranasally) with a cyclodextrin bond (easier to do than you think) it could get 50%+ percent. this is of course conservative, considering that a cyclo-diol gets 85-90% if you administer it properly (ie. let it dissolve and dont swallow it or let it run down your throat) which would bring the cost down to $2.50/day max...and that's getting close to superdrol/1-ad level...plus you dont need to stack it, although you can and many do (just like the proposed competitors)

anyway, i'm going to talk it over with bessie and see what she thinks. her squats arent up to par and you know how cruel those other cows can be.
Interesting. PM me.