Aromasin-estrogen too low!!!

stuey99

Awards
Not been on here for a while, but ran into a problem and hoping you guys can help. I'm 17 weeks into a test/mast e cycle. Started at 1250mg test and 600mg mast e with 25mg aromasin ed and for the first 12 weeks everything was great. Then I switched to a different lab for my test and reduced dose to 1000mg...but kept aromasin dose the same. I also feel this new test is underdosed and the aromasin has floored my estrogen levels...muscles feel flat, zero (and I mean ZERO) libido...get week night time wood but in the day it's non existant!!

I've dropped the aromasin and was wondering how long you guys think it will take for things to improve? Also, I'm cutting at the minute...do you think this is advisable with low e or will I start loosing muscle??

Cheers.

Stuey.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Not been on here for a while, but ran into a problem and hoping you guys can help. I'm 17 weeks into a test/mast e cycle. Started at 1250mg test and 600mg mast e with 25mg aromasin ed and for the first 12 weeks everything was great. Then I switched to a different lab for my test and reduced dose to 1000mg...but kept aromasin dose the same. I also feel this new test is underdosed and the aromasin has floored my estrogen levels...muscles feel flat, zero (and I mean ZERO) libido...get week night time wood but in the day it's non existant!!

I've dropped the aromasin and was wondering how long you guys think it will take for things to improve? Also, I'm cutting at the minute...do you think this is advisable with low e or will I start loosing muscle??

Cheers.

Stuey.
You have no idea if you're E2 is high or low. If you are still 6'3" and 200lbs, you are way underweight for that amount of gear. In all honesty, I think you're just over dosing on the test and mast. Unless you get your blood tested, let's assume your E2 is ok. Aromasin will not zero out your E2. And all you need is a little, as little as 3 pg/mL to keep your E2 doing what it's supposed to do, even with a million megs of test in your system. I would back down to a more reasonable dose, like 500mgs of test and 500mgs of mast, run aromasin every other day and see how you feel.

You're running two steroids that are competing for the same AR, not a good idea. You'd be better off running tren/dbol and mast with a very little bit of test. What you're doing is just making your body toxic and that's what you feel like crap.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
It's my understanding that what ever you do for tren. You need to double it with test.??? That's how I have been doing it.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It's my understanding that what ever you do for tren. You need to double it with test.??? That's how I have been doing it.
You need to back off the test to maybe just HCG if you are on tren. There is no set ratio, just let tren do its job and back way off the test.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I don't really understand what's going on here... I see a guy running a boatload of gear, no bloodwork, and lots of questions. What I can say is that E2 levels will rise upon cessation of your AI. Though Masteron will act somewhat as an AI

It seems like you graduated from the "More is Better" Academy.