The Mini Cycle

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Is there any significance to a mini-cycle? Let's say one is to take Anadrol or Dianabol for a week.. Would it have any positive affect at all? What about taking one of these orals before training, say three or four times per week.. Would it do anything?

I know it's a crazy question but it's been on my mind for awhile and I always forget to ask...

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt run anything less than 2weeks, and 3 or 4 times a week no way, that would just throw your hormone levels all over the place. There is a thread somewhere on here that goes into short cycles and it has a link to another board where minicycles of two weeks are discussed. I'll try to find the link.

BrKonman

Awards
For more info on 2 week short cycles, head over to anabolicextreme 's forums. They are *big* proponents of short cycles (2-4 weeks). Theres fantastic posts in the archives by MT and Blade.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Phooey.. This is just my way trying to figure out how I can get some sort of edge. It's really unfair that because of prostate issues I really can't use any form of testosterone. I'm probably going to give the prohormones I've got another try or two to see what happens. I suppose my last hope is that Maybe my prostate will adapt to the extra testosterone after a week and stop getting puffy. However, that seems unlikely..

Thanks for the replies...

size

Awards
  • Established
You could still use testosterone. Short term usage may be accpetable as long as you use something for prostate protection with it.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Saw Palmetto for a couple of weeks now. I'll try my Superdrol some time next week along WITH it. Hopefully it helps...

Edge

Awards
I've been taking Saw Palmetto for a couple of weeks now. I'll try my Superdrol some time next week along WITH it. Hopefully it helps...
I would give the saw palmetto a little more time before you start the superdrol.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Really? About how much time would you say? Thanks...

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
beta sitosterol 600mgs ed before bed waaaaay better then saw palmeto

if on cycle I take morning and night.

Edge

Awards
Really? About how much time would you say? Thanks...
Beta sitosterol is just a component of saw palmetto. Its kind of like saying your taking milk thistle for the silymarin, or oranges for vitamin C. I would go for 4 weeks solid atleast on saw palmetto. Its cheap so its not gonna kill you to run it.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Beta sitosterol is the PURE standardized extract of saw palmetto much much stronger.

I have notice way more from it in terms of shrinking my prosate and helping urine flow and not waking up so many times at night to go to the bathroom.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I'll definitely be pick up some Beta Sitosterol the next time I go to the store - which will be any day now...