Liquid from the nipples

th0m

Awards
Hi
I friend of mine has been on prop for like 10 days. He's injecting ed, and has a weekly dosage of around 450mg.
Yesterday he started trenbolone at 70mg ed. Today he, just out of curiostiy, pressed his nipples and some liquid came out. He does not have any gyno sympthoms.
He's using cabaser @ 0,5mg e3d which he has done for many weeks due to it's great effect on libido. He's also using arimidex @ 0,5mg ed. He feels bloated.
Any ideas what this could be? Can tren make him lactate so fast, even though he's using cabaser (cabergoline)?

thanks for any help
thom

th0m

Awards
does nolva help for this? he's not experiencing any gyno symptoms.
Are you sure nolva will help? is this because of the estrogen?

th0m

Awards
as I said he's using cabaser, which is ten times better than bromo for the same job.
and he's not being sore in the nipples at all. no itching or somehting like that either

I'll give him som nolva then. hope that helps.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
time to buy a dress ,"lol"....hope he gets help soon.

skeptical

Awards
From what I've read, a lot of people suggest using B-6 for the symptoms you're describing.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
thats what ive read tooo ,that at least 300mg ofv b6 lowers prolactin. ,.....but since he's taking dostinex , maybe he should raise it from .5 to1mg ev/3 days and add the b6 it may be overkill or it might do the trick.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
cabergoline is an anti-prolactemic with a 3 day T1/2, if taking 0.5mg/wkx2 + 40mg Nolva/d doesn't work, he should abort the cycle pronto and add something like halo or superdrol untill it clears up