booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After a very successful first cycle, I'm getting the itch to start prepping for my next one. The plan is to start around the beginning of July and run a 6 week cutting cycle:
1-6 Test P 50mg M/W/F
3-6 Tren A 50mg ED
3-6 Caber 1mg/wk (.5mg T/F)
2-6 Adex .25-.5mg E3D to keep E2 low and help stimulate LH and FSH

PCT: starting 2d after last pin
Clomid 150(1st 3 days) /100/100/50/50
Adex tapering off to .25mg during wk 7 (just 1 dose)
DAA
OTC natty test booster/ai

Supps throughout: multi/cycle armor/fish oil

Diet will be -500cal, strict and clean, haven't decided between IF or regular bb style (still test running IF)

Training still tbd. Depends where I'm at going into the cycle and whether I choose to go IF or classic bodybuilding style diet. Either way it'll be higher intensity, higher reps for most of the cycle.

Stats: 5'10"/25yrs/180lb/15%bf (planning to be around 11-12 by cycle start)/7yrs lifting (3 serious)/x1 test prop only cycle (4wks, 20lb,4%bf gain, 15lb kept through pct)

All thoughts and critiques welcome. Special thanks to DangerDave for help with the layout and saving me from certain lactation ha.

Damorgs

Awards
I don't think you need so many compounds just to cut body fat... If you want to recomp and grow then sure, but then your cycle of 6 weeks is too short for that.

Just my opinion really. You could run 3 weeks of clen and cut fat no probs OR cycle test p/tren for 8-10 weeks for a lean bulk.. Both totally different goals.

Just good for thought, I'm certainly no expert

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't think you need so many compounds just to cut body fat... If you want to recomp and grow then sure, but then your cycle of 6 weeks is too short for that.

Just my opinion really. You could run 3 weeks of clen and cut fat no probs OR cycle test p/tren for 8-10 weeks for a lean bulk.. Both totally different goals.

Just good for thought, I'm certainly no expert
It's only 2 compounds... The caber and Adex are simply ancillaries to prevent sides. As far as the style, in essence it would be more of a "recomp" as the goal would be to cut with minimal to no strength/size loss. I just prefer to stick with cut or bulk terms ha.

The reason for 6 weeks is that a) this is only my second cycle and I had spectacular gains on my first at only 4 weeks and test p only. And b) tren is a brutal compound and I don't want to push it too hard on the first run. There's always the option to lengthen in the future if everything goes well. The idea is a quicker "blast" and easier recovery.

Damorgs

Awards
It's only 2 compounds... The caber and Adex are simply ancillaries to prevent sides. As far as the style, in essence it would be more of a "recomp" as the goal would be to cut with minimal to no strength/size loss. I just prefer to stick with cut or bulk terms ha.

The reason for 6 weeks is that a) this is only my second cycle and I had spectacular gains on my first at only 4 weeks and test p only. And b) tren is a brutal compound and I don't want to push it too hard on the first run. There's always the option to lengthen in the future if everything goes well. The idea is a quicker "blast" and easier recovery.
Yeah fair enough. Will be interesting to see how much bf you can recomp in that time. Tren has always interested me and will more than likely be in my next cycle. Keep us posted, would love to see some pics before and after #nohomo :p

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah fair enough. Will be interesting to see how much bf you can recomp in that time. Tren has always interested me and will more than likely be in my next cycle. Keep us posted, would love to see some pics before and after #nohomo :p
Will do for sure. This thread will just be for info/critique but ill post up the log when I'm starting. Logged my last cycle ED but need to put up pics more ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Overnighter bump for some more thoughts...

joeblow1

Awards
Way too much clomid bro. No more then 50 mg is ever needed and 25 mg is ideal. You also don't need the caber as long as you control the estrogen. 350 tren and 150 test p is a solid first tren run. I'd extend it to 8 weeks at least but up to you. And I wouldn't taper the adex off until after pct.

joeblow1

Awards
Ok I just seen that your gonna have another ai in pct so I'd just run that a few weeks past pct. I'd also hit some hcg before pct but its up to you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Way too much clomid bro. No more then 50 mg is ever needed and 25 mg is ideal. You also don't need the caber as long as you control the estrogen. 350 tren and 150 test p is a solid first tren run. I'd extend it to 8 weeks at least but up to you. And I wouldn't taper the adex off until after pct.
Why wouldn't I need caber? Tren doesn't convert to estrogen it causes prolactin... which is what the caber controls. The only reason for the Adex is that the tren will hog most of the receptors and cause more free test to potentially convert to estrogen. If I was going to drop something that would make a whole lot more sense then losing the caber.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Once you get blood saturation levels of clomid 50mg is all that's needed but a higher dose is required for maximum saturation. Wtf 25mg is not ideal at all! Even doctors trying to bring up natural test levels prescribe 50mg daily. While there is a correlation with elevated estrogen levels and prolactin a dopamine antagonist is still required. Better to have and not need then need and not have.

Ok I just seen that your gonna have another ai in pct so I'd just run that a few weeks past pct. I'd also hit some hcg before pct but its up to you.
We've been through this before blasting hcg before pct is the wrong way to go about it. Blasting high doses of hcg can desensitize the leydig cells. No more than 250iu twice a week is all that's required to keep your nuts primed and ready to go.

Why wouldn't I need caber? Tren doesn't convert to estrogen it causes prolactin... which is what the caber controls. The only reason for the Adex is that the tren will hog most of the receptors and cause more free test to potentially convert to estrogen. If I was going to drop something that would make a whole lot more sense then losing the caber.
Keep both caber and anastrozole. I'd rather be proactive re sides and prevent them rather than react to them once they rear their ugly head.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Once you get blood saturation levels of clomid 50mg is all that's needed but a higher dose is required for maximum saturation. Wtf 25mg is not ideal at all! Even doctors trying to bring up natural test levels prescribe 50mg daily. While there is a correlation with elevated estrogen levels and prolactin a dopamine antagonist is still required. Better to have and not need then need and not have.

We've been through this before blasting hcg before pct is the wrong way to go about it. Blasting high doses of hcg can desensitize the leydig cells. No more than 250iu twice a week is all that's required to keep your nuts primed and ready to go.

Keep both caber and anastrozole. I'd rather be proactive re sides and prevent them rather than react to them once they rear their ugly head.
This all much more what I was planning. No clue why you wouldn't run caber or an ai. Also, I've seen a lot of people running hcg at 500iu twice/wk... Too much?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This all much more what I was planning. No clue why you wouldn't run caber or an ai. Also, I've seen a lot of people running hcg at 500iu twice/wk... Too much?
Studies show that there's no additional benefits dosing more than 250iu. You can If you want but waste of gear imo.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's 250iu twice a week so 500iu all up.
You don't happen to have the link do you? Im not up on my hcg info and wouldn't mind getting some more knowledge on it. You know, Saving my balls and all ha

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You don't happen to have the link do you? Im not up on my hcg info and wouldn't mind getting some more knowledge on it. You know, Saving my balls and all ha
I'll have to post it later when I get home from work I've got a fair few ill link up.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Op pointing out some things that are wrong

1. 150mg prop a week is very low, also u won't need an ai for this low of a dose....
2. Tren 3weeks only? Not only duration but dosage is very low. U probably wil not have a problem with high prolactin, no need for caber other than mayb low dose for sexual function.
3. Why would u blast the **** out of a hormone secreting gland right before u want it to get back to homeostasis? That's stupid. Hcg is not need for this cycle. If u were to include hcg like maybe 250x2/week but tht will do more harm than good IMO cuz of the such short duration of the cycle
4. 5'10"/25yrs/180lb/15%bf

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

1. 150mg prop a week is very low, also u won't need an ai for this low of a dose....
2. Tren 3weeks only? Not only duration but dosage is very low. U probably wil not have a problem with high prolactin, no need for caber other than mayb low dose for sexual function.
3. Why would u blast the **** out of a hormone secreting gland right before u want it to get back to homeostasis? That's stupid. Hcg is not need for this cycle. If u were to include hcg like maybe 250x2/week but tht will do more harm than good IMO cuz of the such short duration of the cycle
1.the ai is because the majority of the test will stay free as the tren hogs all the receptors thus increasing the amount that is avail to aromatize. It's not the dose that's the issue but the amount that will remain "unused"
2. It'll be 4 weeks. Week 3/4/5/6. The dose is intentionally on the low end as its my first run. Can always bump it during if there's no sides but no reason to blast it too high when I saw such good results with prop alone on a fairly low dose as well. And again, the caber is a precaution. Better safe then lactating ha.
3. The blast would be to jump start it. It's been shut down for weeks and needs some extra jump to get it going. Like putting starting fluid on a fire to get it lit and burning.
4. Not sure what was wrong here ha?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Ok ur one of those people that think they know everything. Why are u even posting ?

It looks like ur gonna do whatever u want regardless of anything anyone says, so why bother post?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok ur one of those people that think they know everything. Why are u even posting ?

It looks like ur gonna do whatever u want regardless of anything anyone says, so why bother post?
Not trying to be confrontational about it, just explaining why I made the statements I did. I like to have some evidence to go on and my research had lead me to the above conclusions. For the most part (except for the hcg part which was not my suggestion, I was just asking about it) this cycle is "overly" cautious as far as ancillaries and such as I'd rather see smaller gains and not end up on trt or with gyno.

I do appreciate the input cause every question or idea gives me something to research further and then decide if I want to change my conclusions

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Honestly, if you're already injecting the tren ED, I would do the same with the prop, at lower doses. Same syringe. 20-25mg daily comes out to 140-175 a week, and for the sake of consistent blood levels, I don't see why you wouldn't do it. That's how I personally run my cycles. Of course, I don't know what size syringe you're using...not sure if you can measure out 20-25mg with the tick marks available.

If you don't like that idea, I would still try keeping it to E2D, and then each week you'll have differenct days that you're injecting prop. That nearly-3-day-break over the weekends would probably mess with me quite a bit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly, if you're already injecting the tren ED, I would do the same with the prop, at lower doses. Same syringe. 20-25mg daily comes out to 140-175 a week, and for the sake of consistent blood levels, I don't see why you wouldn't do it. That's how I personally run my cycles. Of course, I don't know what size syringe you're using...not sure if you can measure out 20-25mg with the tick marks available.

If you don't like that idea, I would still try keeping it to E2D, and then each week you'll have differenct days that you're injecting prop. That nearly-3-day-break over the weekends would probably mess with me quite a bit.
Ya I'm def considering doing the eod just to not have that gap. Ill have to see how difficult it is to get a small amt and just do Ed like you said. I don't think it'd be an issue and it seems logical that it's help keep bloods stable

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You ever start this cycle?
Not yet. Have everything sitting around but with all the weddings and stuff going on this summer I didn't wanna waste it when I knew I wanted to drunk and eat garbage. Got a few more weekends like that in sept but October/nov could be a possibility. Either that or bulk up over winter and save it til the spring to shred up again.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
^^^huh?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

^^^dont listen to this

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

^^^^do this keep test low. Prob around 100mg a week

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Not yet. Have everything sitting around but with all the weddings and stuff going on this summer I didn't wanna waste it when I knew I wanted to drunk and eat garbage. Got a few more weekends like that in sept but October/nov could be a possibility. Either that or bulk up over winter and save it til the spring to shred up again.
Ah gotcha lemme know when you do.

I started my second cycle two days ago, and loving being back! Ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ah gotcha lemme know when you do.

I started my second cycle two days ago, and loving being back! Ha
Man I'm itching so bad too! I had planned on starting this a couple months ago but just ha too much going on to really make it count. You logging yours again? And if not what're you running?

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm itching so bad too! I had planned on starting this a couple months ago but just ha too much going on to really make it count. You logging yours again? And if not what're you running?
Defiantly wait til you got the time, I'm excited to see your gains with tren ace.

I will log it, just been busy with school but just finished summer school so I got a month in a half to focus on lifting. Just prop and proviron this time, Next cycle I plan to do tren just don't think I'm ready for it..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Defiantly wait til you got the time, I'm excited to see your gains with tren ace.

I will log it, just been busy with school but just finished summer school so I got a month in a half to focus on lifting. Just prop and proviron this time, Next cycle I plan to do tren just don't think I'm ready for it..
Nice. I don't know too much about proviron... Throw a link in here or pm me when you start.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Very interested in Tren
Not much going on here for now man... Actually was a dead thread of mine til the other day ha. Feel free to bounce some idea or questions though an we can turn up the heat in here a bit and get some more opinions and facts

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Not much going on here for now man... Actually was a dead thread of mine til the other day ha. Feel free to bounce some idea or questions though an we can turn up the heat in here a bit and get some more opinions and facts
Ok cool. Keep me posted if go that route. 5x more anabolic then test, which worries me. Lol. Something ive been reading about though and interested in

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok cool. Keep me posted if go that route. 5x more anabolic then test, which worries me. Lol. Something ive been reading about though and interested in
It should excite you lol not worry you!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ha I second this. More is definitely better.
U won't be saying that when you nick a vein running tren. And I'm not saying if you do, I'm saying when you do. Could happen the first time. Could pin for 2 months. But when it happens u will prob feel like your gonna DIE! I thought I was having a heart attack

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
U won't be saying that when you nick a vein running tren. And I'm not saying if you do, I'm saying when you do. Could happen the first time. Could pin for 2 months. But when it happens u will prob feel like your gonna DIE! I thought I was having a heart attack
Lol. See those comments are the ones that get me. You dont aspirate?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Lol. See those comments are the ones that get me. You dont aspirate?
No I do not and neither do any doctors that ever stick you but that's not the point. Aspirate all you want all it takes is a drop to get in your blood. Haha at least you will know its legit

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No I do not and neither do any doctors that ever stick you but that's not the point. Aspirate all you want all it takes is a drop to get in your blood. Haha at least you will know its legit
Oh the dreaded tren cough that should follow... The rumors are legendary ha

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Two times during I pulled blood while aspirating. I guess I don't get why you wouldn't. Especially if Tren is so threatening