Real Superdrol (Methasterone) dosage

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I was surprised to learn that my AAS source sells Methasterone tablets. I thought SD was a PH?

I'm considering ditching my idea of using oral methyl tren as a kick start on a test cycle, and going with these Methasterone tablets instead.

So this is not a clone or PH? THey are made by the same well known pharm company that makes the AAS gear I am familiar with. These tabs are 10mg. What should my daily dosage be? What is the max I should not exceed?

My plan is to pin 500mg test cyp/week.

I'm looking for the most potent oral kickstart I can get. Methyl tren might kill me so the lesser evil seems to be SD. Am I correct?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Sd is not a ph, it's an active steroid. It always has been. It is defiantly a more reasonable kick start in my openiom. I do we'll with sd, I like it at 30-40mg for 4-5 weeks. Some people need less. I'd say start with 20 and after 2 weeks bump it if u need to, to 30. Run it at least 4 weeks

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Thanks brother. I think my confusion was based around the fact that it is cloned. Or at least was cloned before the ban. Is a cloned steroid considered a PH? I guess I have a mickey mouse idea of what a PH is. I thought it was any steroid that was made legal by either cloning or by methylating thereby circumventing the law.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your source is GP, then do not get their methyltrienolone. I've used legitimate stuff, and theirs was not. GARBAGE is what it was.I'd recommend finding another source altogether tbch.As for Superdrol - I've made good use with it a varying dosages and cycle lengths... 3-4mos at 10mg or 3-6wks at 50-70mg! But if it's from GP, I'd be weary of the legitimacy of the substance.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
If your source is GP, then do not get their methyltrienolone. I've used legitimate stuff, and theirs was not. GARBAGE is what it was.I'd recommend finding another source altogether tbch.As for Superdrol - I've made good use with it a varying dosages and cycle lengths... 3-4mos at 10mg or 3-6wks at 50-70mg! But if it's from GP, I'd be weary of the legitimacy of the substance.
Are you aware that I was not speaking of methyltrienolone (oral tren) rather methasterone (superdrol)? Interesting you would mention oral tren though, cause I was definitely considering it but just today decided to kickstart with methasterone instead.

Yes, most of what I can get is manufactured by GP, but the source is not GP. I didn't know they were a "source". They make the gear. I have always heard that GP was good. (?)

I'm going to PM you, cause I don't think we're allowed to talk about this here.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you aware that I was not speaking of methyltrienolone (oral tren) rather methasterone (superdrol)? Interesting you would mention oral tren though, cause I was definitely considering it but just today decided to kickstart with methasterone instead. .
Yes I was aware of that. I was awaring you since I saw you were considering it in your OP.

classic27

I was surprised to learn that my AAS source sells Methasterone tablets. I thought SD was a PH?

I'm considering ditching my idea of using oral methyl tren as a kick start on a test cycle, and going with these Methasterone tablets instead.

So this is not a clone or PH? THey are made by the same well known pharm company that makes the AAS gear I am familiar with. These tabs are 10mg. What should my daily dosage be? What is the max I should not exceed?

I'm looking for the most potent oral kickstart I can get. Methyl tren might kill me so the lesser evil seems to be SD. Am I correct?
I love using superdrol as a kickstart. I have tried high doses of it and feel that 20 mg is as high as I need to go. I usually start at 10 mg and work up to 20 mg. I stay on it 3-4 weeks max. I eat lots of carbs and cals because it does make somewhat lethargic and hypoglycemic feeling. My gym performance is always incredible and I look amazing on it.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I love using superdrol as a kickstart. I have tried high doses of it and feel that 20 mg is as high as I need to go. I usually start at 10 mg and work up to 20 mg. I stay on it 3-4 weeks max. I eat lots of carbs and cals because it does make somewhat lethargic and hypoglycemic feeling. My gym performance is always incredible and I look amazing on it.
Thank you! This is really helpful. I was going to probably make the mistake of going right to 30mg. I will do it like you do it - 10mg then up to 20mg.

I'm not quite sure which form of SD I'm going to go with. If anyone has any input in this regard let me know. I can get pharm grade SD made by "G*" which is not a clone or PH. Yet I have heard some people say that "G*" orals are no good. However, I have never heard any complaints about LGI. I can still find LGI SD on Amazon. LGI's Prostanivar is also still available on Amazon which is SD and HD (I think) but I have no idea what the doses are. I want to be able to take at least 20mg daily of SD.

druller655321

Awards
Thank you! This is really helpful. I was going to probably make the mistake of going right to 30mg. I will do it like you do it - 10mg then up to 20mg.

I'm not quite sure which form of SD I'm going to go with. If anyone has any input in this regard let me know. I can get pharm grade SD made by "G*" which is not a clone or PH. Yet I have heard some people say that "G*" orals are no good. However, I have never heard any complaints about LGI. I can still find LGI SD on Amazon. LGI's Prostanivar is also still available on Amazon which is SD and HD (I think) but I have no idea what the doses are. I want to be able to take at least 20mg daily of SD.
Just clarification GP is not pharm grade. They are a super lab producing in a GMP facility, out of country with reasonable AAS laws. As for the orals, I had also heard bad reviews of the mtren, but all of their other orals are legit. I haven't tried their SD yet (but a friend has), I would be confident it's the real deal. As for dosing, 20 mg with a test base is incredible. When I bumped up to 30 mg I felt like maggots were gnawing away at my body. If your interested I might be able to give you some more specific advice. Hit me up if you want.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I used beastdrol... Was awesome
Put mass on my shoulders and arms like crazy
20mg-30mg is how I dosed it. I did try a few days at 40 and did not see any benefits just lethargy

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wtf, really?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gtk about the gp. But the sd advice is just stupid. That's the kind of stuff the put it in the spotlight to getting banned.
Dumb assess running it like that.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Gtk about the gp. But the sd advice is just stupid. That's the kind of stuff the put it in the spotlight to getting banned.
Definitely on the way to heavy side

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
X2... never would I ever run SD at 50-70mg for 3-6 weeks. Bye bye liver. Debilitating back pumps, u would look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame walking around.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Thanks brother. I think my confusion was based around the fact that it is cloned. Or at least was cloned before the ban. Is a cloned steroid considered a PH? I guess I have a mickey mouse idea of what a PH is. I thought it was any steroid that was made legal by either cloning or by methylating thereby circumventing the law.
I'll try and clear this up since it hasn't been done yet here. Prohormones and oral steroids are two different creatures, though the names themselves are used interchangably by the average poster. To keep it simple, a PH has to convert at least once to reach its final stage, while an oral steroid is gtg as soon as ingested. Hope that helps!

chris the man

Awards
Sd is not a ph, it's an active steroid. It always has been. It is defiantly a more reasonable kick start in my openiom. I do we'll with sd, I like it at 30-40mg for 4-5 weeks. Some people need less. I'd say start with 20 and after 2 weeks bump it if u need to, to 30. Run it at least 4 weeks
couldnt agree more.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try and clear this up since it hasn't been done yet here. Prohormones and oral steroids are two different creatures, though the names themselves are used interchangably by the average poster. To keep it simple, a PH has to convert at least once to reach its final stage, while an oral steroid is gtg as soon as ingested. Hope that helps!
Right, prohormones like testosterone and nor testosterone.

KiWi_2014

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of superdrol but don't know how many mL I should start with since it's my first time starting a cycle and for how long I should keep that same dosage , how many times a week ...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I don't know how many ml, I normally run 30mg per day

KiWi_2014

Awards
I don't know how many ml, I normally run 30mg per day
I'm gonna so 20 mg for the first 2 weeks then raise it up to 3 so my body can get used to it & any suggestions on what side effect prevention things I should take like I heard milk thistle is good ...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna so 20 mg for the first 2 weeks then raise it up to 3 so my body can get used to it & any suggestions on what side effect prevention things I should take like I heard milk thistle is good ...
Id say start with 10 and work your way up. Plenty of people can't tolerate 20 mg let alone 30

JL10

Awards
I'm about to start a cycle of superdrol but don't know how many mL I should start with since it's my first time starting a cycle and for how long I should keep that same dosage , how many times a week ...
What up hoe lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thread is just an absolute nightmare. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
You would need to run a pct after your cycles right?
Bro come on! Do some research and answer this question yourself. Then come back and post what you've learned

JL10

Awards
Bro come on! Do some research and answer this question yourself. Then come back and post what you've learned
Ive done tons of research lol i just needed a way to start a conversation I would appreciate the help im gonna start a cycle of superdrol , recently ive got on winny and a bit of superdrol that my friend gave and i really like my gains from that why i decided to get on a full cycle of superdrol i need to get on pct after my cycle but honestly i dont know how to run a proper pct and take it easy on me knowing you guys are way more experienced

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive done tons of research lol i just needed a way to start a conversation I would appreciate the help im gonna start a cycle of superdrol , recently ive got on winny and a bit of superdrol that my friend gave and i really like my gains from that why i decided to get on a full cycle of superdrol i need to get on pct after my cycle but honestly i dont know how to run a proper pct and take it easy on me knowing you guys are way more experienced
I'll take it easy on you. I'm changing my attitude and helping others more after realizing I was too harsh.
However, it frustrates a lot of us, when we do so much research and take so many precautions and someone comes along saying "help, I'm taking product x, I don't know much about it and I'm almost done and also don't know about a post cycle. Will you spoon feed me information please?"

Here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html

Read away

JL10

Awards
I'll take it easy on you. I'm changing my attitude and helping others more after realizing I was too harsh.
However, it frustrates a lot of us, when we do so much research and take so many precautions and someone comes along saying "help, I'm taking product x, I don't know much about it and I'm almost done and also don't know about a post cycle. Will you spoon feed me information please?"

Read away
Hey thanks a lot of help buts i cant check it out anymore its not letting me ?

Motivation96

Awards
I had a full cycle written out for Superdrol until I realized I had the original Superdrol, not the clone. I have the Superdrol sealed that was by Designer Supplements. All I do is stare at it because I dont wanna throw it away, so it sits and I'm starting a Mechabol cycle instead lol

Motivation96

Awards
Designer supplements came out with it years ago and then it was discontinued. Now they make clones of it but I was able to get the original. Just not ballsy enough to take it yet or flush it..