4-HydroxyNandrolone w/SuperDrol

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I have 2 bottles of H.M. Gear 4-HydroxyNandrolone. I plan on stacking it with the superdrol I just ordered. Does anyone think this will work. I need some feedback please. If not, what would be recommended w/superdrol.

swany

Awards
I have 2 bottles of H.M. Gear 4-HydroxyNandrolone. I plan on stacking it with the superdrol I just ordered. Does anyone think this will work. I need some feedback please. If not, what would be recommended w/superdrol.
I woudn't run them together (2 methyls) Superdrol also appears to be easy on the liver but I wouldn't. I assume you want to get a non-bloated lean cycle in. I suggest 1 test trans or 1-ad. Cusom is selling 1-ad the cheapest if you buy 10 or more. 1-ad is something good to stack with either one. I'd get what you can before the ban. You won't have to take too much because you're stacking it.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
If I take the 1-AD with the Super, should I also use 4-AD?

Thanks

swany

Awards

Thanks
I woudln't. 4-ad is 90% taken to help keep libido up. Superdrol, from what I hear hikes it up pretty good. Plus the 4-ad will add lots of bloat. The whole point of superdrol in my opinion is to get a great dry cycle, making you look vascular and all the wieght gain will be real and not water gains. 1-ad will just enhance this. 4-ad will ruin it in my opinion. Until cholesterol levels are better understood with superdrol, I would take 1-ad for 6 weeks with super for 4 or 1-ad for 8 and super for 6. Start them both at the same time since super kicks in fast and the effects seem to last for a week or so. Take red yeast during cycle to help hdl. Monitor Designersupps section to keep an eye on what they find out about super and hdl levels. The 1-ad will suppress more than a super cycle alone so get a good pct in plan. Taking aromatizing compounds like 4-ad will help add gains, but I hate the bloated look and wouldn't want to fluctuate in size so much during and after cycle. With proper pct, you will probably keep almost all gains asuming you go the dry method.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I will be taking 4-hydroxyNandrolone "decanoate". Do you think I should still use 1-test trans? One more question, should I frontload the 4 hydroxy since it is a decanoate?

swany

Awards
I will be taking 4-hydroxyNandrolone "decanoate". Do you think I should still use 1-test trans? One more question, should I frontload the 4 hydroxy since it is a decanoate?
taking m4ohn with 1 test trans is probably a great stack. I just wouldn't stack 2 methyls. M40hn does seem to take a little while to notice results but most non-amomatizing compounds do, like 1-test. I'd take both for the same duration.. but that's just my opinion. As far as I know, Superdrol is the only one that seems to provide results very quickly.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
4OHN-Decanoate is way different than M4OHN. You guys aren't talking about the same thing. Yes you should frontload that. And it will be active for 2-3 weeks after your last injection.

swany

Awards
4OHN-Decanoate is way different than M4OHN. You guys aren't talking about the same thing. Yes you should frontload that. And it will be active for 2-3 weeks after your last injection.
I was curious if was he talking something different but in his first post he mentioned "I have 2 bottles of H.M. Gear 4-HydroxyNandrolone" so I thought he might be reffering to the same thing. Anyway, I don't know anything about injectables, but you've got your answer from the right person.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imo SD will go great with 4ad. We have too many methyls that are wet, and now with an addition like sdrol to a 1-test 4ad cycle there are greatstacks to be used.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yes frontload the 4ohn start pct 21 days after last injection beware though hm uses ethyl alcohol instead of BA which can cause adverse reations redness swelling fever lethargy.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
run some other oral for the last 21` days, mdht would work well.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
4AD is actually used to keep the testosterone levels up. The SD and 1AD together would suppress natural test levels, and not having enough test can cause many worse things than a loss of libido, depression being one. Bloat can easily be controlled with letro, arimidex, formestane, or 6OXO (in that order - letro being the best).

It's pretty commonly accepted that test should be the base of any cycle, since without it, there will be nearly no test in the body due to supression. PH and PS are no different; you need to keep test levels up. If you're not going to use real test, 4AD is the way to do it.

/karp

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
4AD is actually used to keep the testosterone levels up. The SD and 1AD together would suppress natural test levels, and not having enough test can cause many worse things than a loss of libido, depression being one. Bloat can easily be controlled with letro, arimidex, formestane, or 6OXO (in that order - letro being the best).

It's pretty commonly accepted that test should be the base of any cycle, since without it, there will be nearly no test in the body due to supression. PH and PS are no different; you need to keep test levels up. If you're not going to use real test, 4AD is the way to do it.

/karp
Jrkarp is right on.