Superdrol Cycle Help

hognose

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm currently 2 weeks into a 30mg a day M4ohn cycle, and the results have been nice. Some lean muscle gain with a small amount of fat loss. I'd give more details, but my question is simple. Since I'm one of the lucky ones to receive some SUPERDROl, I'm thinking of switching over to a cycle of superdrol and 19-nordiol right away. I've been around awhile and have done several methyl stacks, but am wondering if you guys think it is ok to switch mid cycle? The M4ohn cycle is pretty simple, m4ohn, cee, and some other harmless aditions. I reall y want to start the superdrol asap, should I. I want strength and mass, not to mention I love to eat!!!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Can you just stack it all together? I haven't followed the hype with SuperDrol, so I'm not sure.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
2 weeks... I think the m4ohn is just kicking in now. Its a pity to stop it. Probably you got most of the effects from just the CEE.
Personally, I would stack 10-20mg of SD with your m4ohn and continue for 3 weeks, raising calories but not too much. A lean bulk.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks... I think the m4ohn is just kicking in now. Its a pity to stop it. Probably you got most of the effects from just the CEE.
Personally, I would stack 10-20mg of SD with your m4ohn and continue for 3 weeks, raising calories but not too much. A lean bulk.
You can do that or switch over to SD/19nor. Either way. there are no problems with it.