superdrol sale

such a loser yo

Awards
it's 9:15 and i have been checking the designersupps site since 9:00, but it doesn't appear superdrol is available yet. is it just my computer, or are they just running a little late?

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
it's 9:15 and i have been checking the designersupps site since 9:00, but it doesn't appear superdrol is available yet. is it just my computer, or are they just running a little late?
or scroll down to bottom of page, right hand side, superdrol....just added to my stash!

such a loser yo

Awards
thanks... this check out is pissing me off, i've been trying to get it for 10 minutes. i bet i don't even get it.

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
thanks... this check out is pissing me off, i've been trying to get it for 10 minutes. i bet i don't even get it.
bro-
fill out the form, as if paying w/$ order, print out receipt, send check, hope this helps

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered mine.

Any suggestions for a first time cycle from anyone out there?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered mine.

any suggestions for a first time cycle from anyone out there?
Unless it's changed 40mg should be a good dose for just about everyone at 4-6 weeks. Do a search on Superdrol, you'll find all the info you need.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, everyone who went over 30 felt it was too much - I think 10-20 would be a much more reasonable starting dosage

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
Ive been on since mon. (dropped dbol after 4weeks 50mg ed)and I can tell that this stuff is stronger than the dbol. Last night after back and bis I was so swole that I could feel my heart beat in my biceps.And as of tonight Im up a pound from Sun when I dropped the dbol and expected to be three or four pounds lighter from loosing water. First time up I would start at 10mg ed then 20 depending on how big you are I am at 304 and 30 is dam strong. Just my 2 cents

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on since mon. (dropped dbol after 4weeks 50mg ed)and I can tell that this stuff is stronger than the dbol. Last night after back and bis I was so swole that I could feel my heart beat in my biceps.And as of tonight Im up a pound from Sun when I dropped the dbol and expected to be three or four pounds lighter from loosing water. First time up I would start at 10mg ed then 20 depending on how big you are I am at 304 and 30 is dam strong. Just my 2 cents
That's good to know. I haven't been around much the last week or two.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
that's exactly the type of information I've been looking for. So far, I've read the write up on DS & a few discussions on here, but Kevinw's response is what I've been looking for. How strong/powerful is it, how much to dose & when? I'm 170lbs & am fairly new to the PH side of supplementation.

Thanks!

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I taking it 8am, 12pm, & 4pm 10mg each running it with test base and 1test for 2weeks (after the dbol) I have to say im more impressed whith this than anything but it has been bad for my sleep have not slept well since Ive started it (and I was sleeping like a hog on the dbol)