First cruise or do all out pct

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Ok so I'm about 11 weeks into the following cycle

700mg test
700 mg EQ
500 deca (dropped this week, due to supply)
I also used dbol for the first 4 weeks
I use exemestane 12.5 mg EOD
Hcg 250iu 2x weekly

I have done a proper pct in previous cycles yet if I choose to cruise say 200 mg test /wk at the end of this cycle, do I use hcg during cruise. I don't see it as necessary. Am I wrong?

Additionally I will be cruising into my first tren cycle (another 19nor) , so I keep the test low obv because the tren will bind to the receptors 5x stronger. Keep it at my cruising dosage? I plan on for my first time trying 50 mg tren ace ED or may e 75mg. I think I will cruise for 6 weeks. And when I get back into my blast what should the structure look like. Throw the tren ace smack dab in the middle was my plan. And at that dose I can run a 60 day supply of tren ace. So really since I already am running 200mg while cruising when I blast, I could begin tren ace the first day because I'm not going to use a higher test dose. Oh, and all I got is Test E. and pick back up hcg when I begin tren?

What do u guys think?

Much appreciated

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I`d quit the HCG while on the cruise,so you would not desensitize the Leydig cells to much and too long.

Pick it back up when on tren.

I`d keep the cruising dosage of test on the tren cycle but that`s just me.

joeblow1

Awards
I don't recommend long term hcg use as explained above. I usually do a 4 week on, 4-6 week off rotation. This has worked well for me and I blast and cruise.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Does hCG really keep your balls running for a PCT months away?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I`d quit the HCG while on the cruise,so you would not desensitize the Leydig cells to much and too long.

Pick it back up when on tren.

I`d keep the cruising dosage of test on the tren cycle but that`s just me.
I don't recommend long term hcg use as explained above. I usually do a 4 week on, 4-6 week off rotation. This has worked well for me and I blast and cruise.
Can you guys please share a study that reflects your guys opinions please? 250iu will not desensitise your leydig cells that is bro science. I'm out on a mine site at the moment so I can't link my studies but I'm sure if you google hcg desensitisation there's plenty of info out there debunking that myth.

joeblow1

Awards
Can you guys please share a study that reflects your guys opinions please? 250iu will not desensitise your leydig cells that is bro science. I'm out on a mine site at the moment so I can't link my studies but I'm sure if you google hcg desensitisation there's plenty of info out there debunking that myth.
All I have is years of experience to go on. I cycle on and off hcg and it works for me. Consistent use isn't necessary. After I blast the hcg for 3-4 weeks, my balls are good for another month and a half to two. I do this year round and haven't had any issues yet. You also gotta take into account that the people doing these studies and giving recommendations aren't steroid users. Most of them are people who have never stepped foot in a gym, let alone injected 1000 mg of test or tren into their body. And the people they are treating aren't using high levels of steroids either, if any at all. First hand experience goes a lot further than theories. So while those studies can offer some insight, take them with a grain of salt until you see them work for yourself.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
All I have is years of experience to go on. I cycle on and off hcg and it works for me. Consistent use isn't necessary. After I blast the hcg for 3-4 weeks, my balls are good for another month and a half to two. I do this year round and haven't had any issues yet. You also gotta take into account that the people doing these studies and giving recommendations aren't steroid users. Most of them are people who have never stepped foot in a gym, let alone injected 1000 mg of test or tren into their body. And the people they are treating aren't using high levels of steroids either, if any at all. First hand experience goes a lot further than theories. So while those studies can offer some insight, take them with a grain of salt until you see them work for yourself.
What's your hCG "blast" protocol?

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Does hCG really keep your balls running for a PCT months away?
Not sure what you mean by running, but looking good, yes.

I think both sides might be right. I haven't read anything in trt threads about cycling hcg I think the ones that use it do it continuously. Although the THOUGHT of desensitization freaks me out and it is effective to run it 3-4 weeks on 3-4 weeks off etc. So why not use it like that when cruising?

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Not sure what you mean by running, but looking good, yes.

I think both sides might be right. I haven't read anything in trt threads about cycling hcg I think the ones that use it do it continuously. Although the THOUGHT of desensitization freaks me out and it is effective to run it 3-4 weeks on 3-4 weeks off etc. So why not use it like that when cruising?
Does it increase the likelihood of a full recovery after a long cruise