First cruise or do all out pct

  1. New Member
    IFBBound's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    353
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    37.74%

    First cruise or do all out pct


    Ok so I'm about 11 weeks into the following cycle

    700mg test
    700 mg EQ
    500 deca (dropped this week, due to supply)
    I also used dbol for the first 4 weeks
    I use exemestane 12.5 mg EOD
    Hcg 250iu 2x weekly

    I have done a proper pct in previous cycles yet if I choose to cruise say 200 mg test /wk at the end of this cycle, do I use hcg during cruise. I don't see it as necessary. Am I wrong?

    Additionally I will be cruising into my first tren cycle (another 19nor) , so I keep the test low obv because the tren will bind to the receptors 5x stronger. Keep it at my cruising dosage? I plan on for my first time trying 50 mg tren ace ED or may e 75mg. I think I will cruise for 6 weeks. And when I get back into my blast what should the structure look like. Throw the tren ace smack dab in the middle was my plan. And at that dose I can run a 60 day supply of tren ace. So really since I already am running 200mg while cruising when I blast, I could begin tren ace the first day because I'm not going to use a higher test dose. Oh, and all I got is Test E. and pick back up hcg when I begin tren?

    What do u guys think?

    Much appreciated

  2. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285286
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    30.3%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I`d quit the HCG while on the cruise,so you would not desensitize the Leydig cells to much and too long.

    Pick it back up when on tren.

    I`d keep the cruising dosage of test on the tren cycle but that`s just me.
  3. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8168
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    88.7%

    I don't recommend long term hcg use as explained above. I usually do a 4 week on, 4-6 week off rotation. This has worked well for me and I blast and cruise.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    4988
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.54%

    Does hCG really keep your balls running for a PCT months away?
  5. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I`d quit the HCG while on the cruise,so you would not desensitize the Leydig cells to much and too long.

    Pick it back up when on tren.

    I`d keep the cruising dosage of test on the tren cycle but that`s just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post
    I don't recommend long term hcg use as explained above. I usually do a 4 week on, 4-6 week off rotation. This has worked well for me and I blast and cruise.
    Can you guys please share a study that reflects your guys opinions please? 250iu will not desensitise your leydig cells that is bro science. I'm out on a mine site at the moment so I can't link my studies but I'm sure if you google hcg desensitisation there's plenty of info out there debunking that myth.
  6. New Member
    joeblow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    289
    Rep Power
    8168
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    88.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Can you guys please share a study that reflects your guys opinions please? 250iu will not desensitise your leydig cells that is bro science. I'm out on a mine site at the moment so I can't link my studies but I'm sure if you google hcg desensitisation there's plenty of info out there debunking that myth.
    All I have is years of experience to go on. I cycle on and off hcg and it works for me. Consistent use isn't necessary. After I blast the hcg for 3-4 weeks, my balls are good for another month and a half to two. I do this year round and haven't had any issues yet. You also gotta take into account that the people doing these studies and giving recommendations aren't steroid users. Most of them are people who have never stepped foot in a gym, let alone injected 1000 mg of test or tren into their body. And the people they are treating aren't using high levels of steroids either, if any at all. First hand experience goes a lot further than theories. So while those studies can offer some insight, take them with a grain of salt until you see them work for yourself.
  7. New Member
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    4988
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post

    All I have is years of experience to go on. I cycle on and off hcg and it works for me. Consistent use isn't necessary. After I blast the hcg for 3-4 weeks, my balls are good for another month and a half to two. I do this year round and haven't had any issues yet. You also gotta take into account that the people doing these studies and giving recommendations aren't steroid users. Most of them are people who have never stepped foot in a gym, let alone injected 1000 mg of test or tren into their body. And the people they are treating aren't using high levels of steroids either, if any at all. First hand experience goes a lot further than theories. So while those studies can offer some insight, take them with a grain of salt until you see them work for yourself.
    What's your hCG "blast" protocol?
  8. New Member
    stamp_on_kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    4732
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    70.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post
    Does hCG really keep your balls running for a PCT months away?
    Not sure what you mean by running, but looking good, yes.

    I think both sides might be right. I haven't read anything in trt threads about cycling hcg I think the ones that use it do it continuously. Although the THOUGHT of desensitization freaks me out and it is effective to run it 3-4 weeks on 3-4 weeks off etc. So why not use it like that when cruising?
  9. New Member
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    4988
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    94.54%

    Quote Originally Posted by stamp_on_kids View Post

    Not sure what you mean by running, but looking good, yes.

    I think both sides might be right. I haven't read anything in trt threads about cycling hcg I think the ones that use it do it continuously. Although the THOUGHT of desensitization freaks me out and it is effective to run it 3-4 weeks on 3-4 weeks off etc. So why not use it like that when cruising?
    Does it increase the likelihood of a full recovery after a long cruise
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doing EPi for my first cycle but need help with PCT
    By ThER6KinG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:28 AM
  2. what should i do first, cut or bulk?
    By ElDude2012 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. do all chemical cortisol 'blockers' dry out joints?
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 09:30 AM
  4. What to do when out of commission for a week or more?
    By Theipodpeople in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 04:13 PM
  5. Do all low-carb diets rely on ketosis for results?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 09:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in