Quick thoughts, superdrol/1AD cut?

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
think this would work? just curious? i am 240lbs now, looking to shed some fat, would this be more effective than mohn/mdien, or should i save it for a bulk?
any input would be appreciated.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Im doing something similar to this. Only difference is I might add some MOHN. Ive got a lot of experience with gear and PH/PS though. I think this would make for a good cut or lean bulk. All depends on diet though.

GUNZOFNAVARONE

Awards
Im doing something similar to this. Only difference is I might add some MOHN. Ive got a lot of experience with gear and PH/PS though. I think this would make for a good cut or lean bulk. All depends on diet though.
it would be a calorie restricted diet, clean, with cardio, and yes i have mohn to add to the mix

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol and 1ad would be great for bulk or cut in my opinion

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
superdrol/1-ad

That would be a great stack in terms of Lean gains. It would probably be one of those stacks where you could end up maybe 5 - 10 lbs up but lose a butt load of fat and recomp your body in the process. Only problem, in my opinoin, is there is no test or 4 ad in the stack. So lethargy may be an issue. Also, test is responsible for many things in the body so even if you don't feel lethargic or anything for that matter things could still be going wrong. I personally will not run anything without some form of test. But many do and many have great rusults. By the way...not to go off topic but how is the mdien, m4ohn treating you?

it would be a calorie restricted diet, clean, with cardio, and yes i have mohn to add to the mix