Formeron in pct

  1. New Member
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.16%

    Formeron in pct


    Bouta start my pct and throwing in formeron for the first time. What's the best way to use this product? I've never used any kind of topical before.

  2. New Member
    DWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    54789
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    12.67%

    Pump it on the inside of your forearm and rub in with opposite arm. Don't use hands you'll waste it.
  3. New Member
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Pump it on the inside of your forearm and rub in with opposite arm. Don't use hands you'll waste it.
    Forearm only? Do I needa rub it on chest? Cuz I can't really rub my chest with my forearms.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    84462
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    19.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    Forearm only? Do I needa rub it on chest? Cuz I can't really rub my chest with my forearms.
    what other products are you running in PCT... and what did you just come off of?

    i used forearms and spread over the inner bicep/shoulder area

    ppl put it on the tops of their feet, stomach, chest (you should be able to use your wrist to rub it in your chest)

    put it in a non-hairy/low-fat area... forearms are the easiest in my opinion
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  5. New Member
    carbus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    1049
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    7.88%

    If i remember correctly primordial posted absorptions %'s and the forearms were surprisingly on the lower end of the list. The collarbone upperpec neck area was one of the highest i think. But i like that idea of using your forearms to rub it in, cant stand tryin to scrub it off my palms plus i feel like im losin precious amounts of product lol
  6. New Member
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

    what other products are you running in PCT... and what did you just come off of?

    i used forearms and spread over the inner bicep/shoulder area

    ppl put it on the tops of their feet, stomach, chest (you should be able to use your wrist to rub it in your chest)

    put it in a non-hairy/low-fat area... forearms are the easiest in my opinion
    Comin off of prostanivar 4 weeks then another week of hdrol 100mg. For pct I'm using Clomid. Ad-3. Liv 5.2. Dpol. And formeron.
  7. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    11710
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    2.37%

    Grab some powder free gloves. That'll do the trick.
  8. New Member
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Grab some powder free gloves. That'll do the trick.
    I was thinking that but didnt wanna just try it n end up wasting any. This stuff ain't cheap. Ill give that a go for tomorrow.
  9. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    740
    Rep Power
    11710
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    2.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    I was thinking that but didnt wanna just try it n end up wasting any. This stuff ain't cheap. Ill give that a go for tomorrow.
    I know, I picked up 3 bottles of Formeron.

    Good luck!
  10. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    84462
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    19.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joeblacc View Post
    Comin off of prostanivar 4 weeks then another week of hdrol 100mg. For pct I'm using Clomid. Ad-3. Liv 5.2. Dpol. And formeron.
    ad3 has an AI right?

    maybe use the formeron after PCT as a bridge
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  11. New Member
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    18.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

    ad3 has an AI right?

    maybe use the formeron after PCT as a bridge
    I'm actually bridging into recompadrol and annihilation after PCT. so I liked the idea of formeron leaning me out just a bit rite now on PCT.
  12. Senior Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,477
    Rep Power
    84462
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    19.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i used CEL formestane 2 years ago and had great pumps and workouts, was able to increase cals a bit and not gain bf... AND i rubbed it in with my hands (the noob days...)
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ECA in PCT?
    By Steerike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 08:20 PM
  2. liver protection in pct...
    By mrorangy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-29-2005, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 04:10 PM
  4. im one week in pct could i go on the ckd diet
    By bigrich954rr in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 07:16 PM
  5. DNP use in PCT
    By jminis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 08:39 AM
Log in
Log in