Gyno help

jmuzz07

Awards
Hey guys i just started my first cycle of test enanthate at 500mg per week
I ve got arimidex on hand but i decided not to use it on cycle as it does hinder gains i was just wondering if gyno appears what would be the right dosage of arimidex to take ive read .5 mg daily should be fine for 2 weeks or untill it dissappears is this right?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Hey guys i just started my first cycle of test enanthate at 500mg per week
I ve got arimidex on hand but i decided not to use it on cycle as it does hinder gains i was just wondering if gyno appears what would be the right dosage of arimidex to take ive read .5 mg daily should be fine for 2 weeks or untill it dissappears is this right?
Arimidex will NOT hinder gains, unless you mean gaining a pretty new rack...

Take the Adex. You do not want to have to play catch up with your estrogen and develop gyno and grow boobs.

Trust me. I have a pretty decent set of man boobies myself and you do not want to go there. Take the Adex

jmuzz07

Awards
I wont have enough to run throught the whole cycle thats why ive kept it on hand
But ive got unlimited nolva should i take that on cycle?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I wont have enough to run throught the whole cycle thats why ive kept it on hand
But ive got unlimited nolva should i take that on cycle?
Ok well, I would like to recommend buying more. But if you're willing to risk it, you could go without, then start taking it if you start having symptoms. Having the Nolva helps a ton since you can jump straight on it and stop breast tissue growth right away while you try to get your E back down with the Adex. But the Nolva will only block the Estrogen receptors in the breast tissue, it won't help lower E. At some point you will need to get it back down with an AI.

Also, some people like switching to Exemestane a.k.a Aromasin for PCT because it is a "suicidal inhibitor" and you won't get rebound estrogen when you stop the way you can with Adex and Letro.

Hopefully that helps

Edit: so basically, no I wouldn't just take the Nolva unless I started to have gyno symptoms. Hopefully you're lucky/blessed to NOT be gyno prone...

jmuzz07

Awards
Ok well, I would like to recommend buying more. But if you're willing to risk it, you could go without, then start taking it if you start having symptoms. Having the Nolva helps a ton since you can jump straight on it and stop breast tissue growth right away while you try to get your E back down with the Adex. But the Nolva will only block the Estrogen receptors in the breast tissue, it won't help lower E. At some point you will need to get it back down with an AI.

Also, some people like switching to Exemestane a.k.a Aromasin for PCT because it is a "suicidal inhibitor" and you won't get rebound estrogen when you stop the way you can with Adex and Letro.

Hopefully that helps

Edit: so basically, no I wouldn't just take the Nolva unless I started to have gyno symptoms. Hopefully you're lucky/blessed to NOT be gyno prone...
Thanks alot very use info
Appreciate it