Testicle pain on havoc cycle! Any advise? - AnabolicMinds.com

Testicle pain on havoc cycle! Any advise?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Testicle pain on havoc cycle! Any advise?

I started cycle at 30mg for the first 7 days then bumped to 40mg. I planned on a 5 week cycle but the pain in my sack is starting to concern me. It started day 4 and is still going into day 8. I figured it would have subsided by now but no dice! It's just an annoying dull ache and sometimes feels inflamed. Anyone else have any problems like this and if so what can I do? I do not want to quit cycle and jump to pct. I just want to make sure I'm ok to push on pain or no pain! I'm on a recomp and already seeing results in the mirror. No strength gains yet just faster recovery. He are some details on my cycle:

35 years old 230lbs at 5'11"

cycle assist preload 2 weeks and through whole cycle
    liv52 preload 1 week and 2 a day through cycle
    havoc 30/40/40/40/40
    dermacrine 4 pumps a day
    3 grams EFA's with each dose havoc
    beverly super pack
    5-10g taurine
    joint care

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Go back to 30mg perhaps? What are your dosing times?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Thanks for the reply Cordeen! That was today's plan to bump it back to 30mg. My dosing schedule:
    8am 20mg havoc(bumped back to 10 today)
    4 pumps dermacrine
    3g efa
    5g taurine

workout 9am to finish

Noon 4 cycle assist

3pm 10mg havoc
    3g efa

630pm 1 liv52

10pm 10 mg havoc
    3g efa

1230am 4 cycle assist and 1 liv52 at bedtime.

my boys are high and tight which I assume is normal with epi. It actually affected my workout today. Are these symptoms normal?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

it might just be from the shutdown, i had something similar happen to me when i ran Ph with no test. the only reason you should be concerned is if it is constant through your entire day, or if its becomes unbearable.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Today is more like an inflamed sensation. The veins from the testicles up.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

are you constantly playing with your nads? if so that might be a reason why lol but seriously you have 2 option stop the cycle or tough it out. some dull aching is pretty normal from the shutdown, personally i would man up pop some ibuprofen and go on about my cycle.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  154 lbs.

I'm on day 9 (30mg first 7 days and now up to 40mg) of my havoc cycle and have had the dull ache on and off... bearable though.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Haha! No I have not been playing with my junk! In fact I have only checked them once so far(yesterday) to try to pinpoint where the issue was. I plan on pushing through it. I'm just wondering if its normal on epi and if their is anything OTC like natty test booster or hcgenerate that I could take to smooth things out? My libido had been shot since day 5 even on the derma. I don't really care about libido. Been married for 10 years and the wife barely gives it up anyway! I'm just trying to avoid a trip to the doc!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

How many mg of ibuprofen is safe to take?
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by adam3091 View Post
    I'm on day 9 (30mg first 7 days and now up to 40mg) of my havoc cycle and have had the dull ache on and off... bearable though.
    I just finished an epi/11 oxo stack and I had the dull ache on and off up until about the end of week five it started to be consistent which I'm guessing was around the time I was shut down because even though I could feel it, it was bearable.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

**** man idk im weigh in the 160's right now and the most ill take in 1 day is 8-10 4 at a time some times 200mg tablets, i eat it like candy.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

deer op, did you just recently start squatting, change your squat form, or bump your squat weight up because youre on a steroid?
    or perhaps the same question but with deadlifts?

if the answer to any of those is yes, youre developing a hernia and need to correct your form or stop doing the exercise because your breathing is all fuked up. i hope for your sake its a no

if the pain is kind of in the testicle area but sligghtly higher, its possible youre experiencing the begining of an inguinal hernia. bad squat form in particular can cause this
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

hopfully if he is on a cycle (even ph) he knows how to freakin squat! lol im convinced its from shut down, it seems like alot people experience the same thing when they run no test.
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    deer op, did you just recently start squatting, change your squat form, or bump your squat weight up because youre on a steroid?
    or perhaps the same question but with deadlifts?

if the answer to any of those is yes, youre developing a hernia and need to correct your form or stop doing the exercise because your breathing is all fuked up. i hope for your sake its a no

if the pain is kind of in the testicle area but sligghtly higher, its possible youre experiencing the begining of an inguinal hernia. bad squat form in particular can cause this
    X2 this happened to a buddy of mine, it was from deadlifting tho

Not trying to hate but the other issues is its placebo, after 5 days its hard to believe you are shut down. Have you ever read a thread about gyno and then thought man my nips kinda itch? It's happened to me atleast.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stamp_on_kids View Post
    X2 this happened to a buddy of mine, it was from deadlifting tho

Not trying to hate but the other issues is its placebo, after 5 days its hard to believe you are shut down. Have you ever read a thread about gyno and then thought man my nips kinda itch? It's happened to me atleast.
    YUP! first ever cycle was Dymethazine i got the "forum induced gyno" lol, im not saying he is shutdown but his body has started to shutdown, i mean if you think about it when you nads are glued to your pelvis bone there not much room for them to move around could cause discomfort
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I doubt it's a hernia but I could be wrong. I do use proper form and sacrifice weight to do so! But my issue started on a day that I worked shoulders, bi's, and tri's. my nuts are pulled tight to my pelvis which I'm surprised it happened so quick. It may just be the irritation causing the inflamed feeling I'm having? I spend 12 hours a day driving a semi down the highway so it's hard to ignore it. It's not excessive pain but its annoying as hell! It's starting to disrupt my workouts. I do not want to stop cycle but I don't imagine this is common.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I confident it's from shutdown starting like someone else mentioned above. If the pain is unbearable then stop...if not, then plug away at a dose that works but have a solid PCT ready.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im not. not 4 days into a low dose epistane compound
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by liftstrong View Post
    are you constantly playing with your nads? ...
    wait...... is that some kinda trick question?

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post

wait...... is that some kinda trick question?

Hahahah true!
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman h View Post
    I doubt it's a hernia but I could be wrong. I do use proper form and sacrifice weight to do so! But my issue started on a day that I worked shoulders, bi's, and tri's. my nuts are pulled tight to my pelvis which I'm surprised it happened so quick. It may just be the irritation causing the inflamed feeling I'm having? I spend 12 hours a day driving a semi down the highway so it's hard to ignore it. It's not excessive pain but its annoying as hell! It's starting to disrupt my workouts. I do not want to stop cycle but I don't imagine this is common.
    Not a ****ing hernia lol...*rolls eyes*
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Thanks Cordeen. Dropping back to 30 did help some. I'm going to ride out this week and then bump back up to 40 next week. I want to at least get a 4 week cycle in. Pumps are there but not much for strength gains yet. My pct is as follows:Clomid 50/50/25/25Erase 0/1/3/3/2/1Daa 3/3/3/3/3/3Should I use this same pct if I'd jump out of epi early?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

was speaking to a friend today and happend to mention this post, hes currently on a test and dbol cycle and said, pretty much as soon as he shut down hes had a dull ache on and off in his testicles, isnt unberable but not pleasent! he claims the only things thats really helped was switching from boxers to briefs or even grandad pantss, sorry dont no what you call them in america!
    Train Hard, Eat Big, Lift Heavy, Sleep Deep And Remember Failure Is Never An Option!
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mergal View Post
    was speaking to a friend today and happend to mention this post, hes currently on a test and dbol cycle and said, pretty much as soon as he shut down hes had a dull ache on and off in his testicles, isnt unberable but not pleasent! he claims the only things thats really helped was switching from boxers to briefs or even grandad pantss, sorry dont no what you call them in america!
    whitey tighties
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

^^ yes lol
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Ok things have improved again today. Most of the pain had gone away. I just have the normal dull ache pains off and on from shut down. Libido is pretty much gone. Today's workout was good. Strength was up today on all lifts. Im going to try to bump back up to 40mg on Monday. My next question is why did I start to shut down so quick? I'm only on day 11 of havoc. The last time I had bloods done my test count was low. Could that contribute to early shut down? My plan was a 5 week cycle but I'm wondering if I should cut back to 4 weeks since I am shutting down so early?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Oh and thanks for the advise bro! But their aint no way I'm going to roll up into the gym with tighty whities on!
  28. New Member

When did you end your last cycle? Maybe your body is just super sensitive to hormone changes in your body. It would be interesting to know what your T levels are.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I have only done one other cycle years ago when I was young and dumb! My friend talked me into it. I don't even know what it was. It was an oral. I ran it for a month with no supports or pct. my libido was screwed up for months and back then i never knew why. I know stupid righ! Like I said young and dumb.
    If I remember right my test level was 318 about 6 months ago. The doc said its low for my age (35) but not low enough to do TRT. This is what led me to this forum. After researching a while I decided to run this cycle. I expected shut down but never this early. How long could one be shut down to safely recover?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

I have only done one other cycle years ago when I was young and dumb! My friend talked me into it. I don't even know what it was. It was an oral. I ran it for a month with no supports or pct. my libido was screwed up for months and back then i never knew why. I know stupid righ! Like I said young and dumb.
    If I remember right my test level was 318 about 6 months ago. The doc said its low for my age (35) but not low enough to do TRT. This is what led me to this forum. After researching a while I decided to run this cycle. I expected shut down but never this early. How long could one be shut down to safely recover?
    Rebound time varies with cycle length ad what you're running, longer the cycle is the longer you will be shutdown. With epi don't worry about it you shutdown so quickly because how fast orals work, lol schedule a doc appointment a few days into pct to get your blood checked again you will be low enough for TRT.
  31. New Member

What you are experiancing is normal. Its the leydig cells shutting down from no lh signal. It will happen intermittently. When you go on pct and your balls start to come back to size they will hurt again. All very normal . Stick to between 20 to 30 dont go above that, not worth it imo
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I took your advise and stuck with 30mg after a weekend off. Had an amazing workout yesterday! Only problem now is when I got to work tonight at midnight I took my first dose of 10mg. An hour later I got a nose bleed and got really light headed while driving. I immediately pulled over for a few minutes. I haven't been paying attention to blood pressure because its usually rock solid. This is one issue I didn't think I would have. I'm going to check it later today after work. I'm going to hold off on my next dose. Anything I can do to keep bp down?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Oh and I am taking cycle assist 4 caps 3 times a day and drinking a ton of water.
  34. New Member

I took your advise and stuck with 30mg after a weekend off. Had an amazing workout yesterday! Only problem now is when I got to work tonight at midnight I took my first dose of 10mg. An hour later I got a nose bleed and got really light headed while driving. I immediately pulled over for a few minutes. I haven't been paying attention to blood pressure because its usually rock solid. This is one issue I didn't think I would have. I'm going to check it later today after work. I'm going to hold off on my next dose. Anything I can do to keep bp down?
    Thats odd, the compound you are taking is not particularly androgenic or known to cause massive increases in bp. You deff want to be on some support supps such as milk thistle for your liver and hawthorne for bp. I am no expert on blood pressure however, i recommended you see your doc and dial it down to 20 mg like i said in my other post. Slow and steady wins the race.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

I'm taking cycle assist which has both of those in it. And I'm taking an extra dose already. I'm on week 2 day 2. Figures I'm now feeling the strength and another problem pops up! Sucks.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Would it help to take my cycle assist along with the epi? I have been taking it 3 hours later.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

BP is 141/59 and that's 10 hours after last epi dose.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Good bro! What where your gains? Sides?I am on epi right now, started 9 days ago, and so far no sides, and gain 4.5lb, and look leaner.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I am doing 40mg a day
  40. New Member

BP is 141/59 and that's 10 hours after last epi dose.
    I would monitor closely from now on.... You are on the high side of moderate blood pressure values and like someone said earlier epi isn't really something that should have a big effect on blood pressure. Although everyone is different so just be careful and cover your bases
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Taking AI's PCS while on HAVOC cycle?
    By jlashley01ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 05:04 PM
  2. Creatine on havoc cycle
    By Rugger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:54 PM
  3. Need opinion on Havoc cycle.
    By Softballer13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:20 PM
  4. Pain in the hands... any advise