Recovering from T3 (Thyroid) use - AnabolicMinds.com

Recovering from T3 (Thyroid) use

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recovering from T3 (Thyroid) use

Ideas?

I ran an 8-week cycle of T3 at 25 mcg and actually LOVED it.

That said, it's time to get off and recover.

I'm REALLY fearing fat-rebound badly LOL

Best supps to take to expedite thyroid recovery?

AND is there a lazy-man's version....an ALL IN ONE PILL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You dared use research chem liquid T3? Damn, glad you liked it. Subbed for answers
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The new Alpha T2

I love the new implementation of Olive Leaf
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Although 25mcg shouldn't have too much long-term effect, I second the AT2 recommendation. The combination of the olive leaf extract and bacopa will support T3 production in addition to the higenamine and SA2A supporting additional fat loss.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Lean Xtreme + T2 anyone?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Wont the T2 have some sort of adverse effect on overall thyroid recovery though? It's one more exogenous hormonal variable/stimulus affecting the axis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Although 25mcg shouldn't have too much long-term effect, I second the AT2 recommendation. The combination of the olive leaf extract and bacopa will support T3 production in addition to the higenamine and SA2A supporting additional fat loss.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Wont the T2 have some sort of adverse effect on overall thyroid recovery though? It's one more exogenous hormonal variable/stimulus affecting the axis.
    The new AT2 doesn't have T2 in it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Exactly!
    doing my own thang!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I always wean off my cytomel with tt33. Just finished a heavy contest prep of t3.. now taking 2 caps tt33 in am in a weaning down month. Ill go to 1 cap after 2 weeks.

Mike
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

The new AT2 sounds like your best bet although 25mg T3 shouldn't have affected your thyroid that badly.

What results did you get on the T3 i.e. muscle loss, fat loss. Were you using any AAS/PH with the T3?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

T2 works differently than t3 and doesn't cause the same problems WRT downregulation that t3 does. I second the tapering down.

Exert from a FT regarding T2: "However, we show that at in vivo doses of T2 and T3 resulting in equivalent induction of ME gene expression, T2 is significantly less potent in suppressing plasma TSH."
  12. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Add forskolin and 7-OH to the list of thyroid gland​ boosting compounds (both found in Anabeta Elite)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Add forskolin and 7-OH to the list of thyroid gland boosting compounds (both found in Anabeta Elite)
    Forskolin ive heard of for this.. which i am using by chance in my recovery haha.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thanks for all the advice fellas

AT2: How many caps is "too much" daily? Again, Im petrified to come off as I lost bodyfat.

I usually hover between 8-12%. A crude guess would be at least 1-2%? Impressive considering the dose.

Cant help but wonder if my natty levels are LOW b/c I responded VERY WELL to only 25 mcg

Warsteiner: I didnt notice muscle loss (probably d/t mild dosing). Only fat loss and the ability to eat surplus w/o gaining anything. Love it at this dose. To be honest, zero sides for me, only fat loss/increased metabolism. I didnt even feel "flat" or weak in the gym
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

You don't really need anything with 25mcg. Even at higher just come off and your T3 levels will regulate.

25mcg is more for protein synthesis rather than calorie burning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Add forskolin and 7-OH to the list of thyroid gland boosting compounds (both found in Anabeta Elite)
    If u run out of ABE, can you use abliderate advanced and forskolin for the same goal?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I plan on running t3 at that dosage aswell during my first cycle.
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    If u run out of ABE, can you use abliderate advanced and forskolin for the same goal?
    It would honestly depend on the doses in Ablid Advanced...not sure. But forskolin is a go (50-100mg)
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Anyone carrying high yield (70% of greater) Forskolin as a stand alone these days?
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Anyone carrying high yield (70% of greater) Forskolin as a stand alone these days?
    SS (soon to be Analyzed Research) sells capped 95% forskolin, licensed right from Sabinsa. Doesn't get much better than that honestly
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Ruthless supps sold T3 pct at one point, not sure if you can still buy it but from what I remember you could easily replicate the formula with individual ingredients. Not sure how effective it was but it is an option to consider. The capped 95% forsk sounds like a good start as well.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Yes, the T3 PCT is still around. They have it on the Needto site.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by El Hefe View Post
    Yeah I checked it out its still around. The formula itself doesn't seem all that special.

Ever seen Gaia herbs thyroid support blend? Could also be decent option
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thx Coop. Who's SS (sorry)
    SS (soon to be Analyzed Research) sells capped 95% forskolin, licensed right from Sabinsa. Doesn't get much better than that honestly
  25. Diamond Member

Synthetic Supplements, the PES sister company.

We sell agmatine, forskolin, l-dopa etc
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Ordering now .Thx peeps
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I have it but never used it. Ran t3 @up to 100 two 4 week cycles. Maybe I will eat it for a couple weeks and see what it does
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs

I have it but never used it. Ran t3 @up to 100 two 4 week cycles. Maybe I will eat it for a couple weeks and see what it does
    I never tried the pct either. I would always quit cold turkey. But I also never went over 50.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

7-OH the same as 7-keto?

Also, I thought this stuff was only efficacious transdermally - perhaps im thinking of somethng else?

Thanks Coop

Add forskolin and 7-OH to the list of thyroid gland​ boosting compounds (both found in Anabeta Elite)
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

The new alpha t2 increases thyroid function naturally. Great buy in my opinion. I will say I had minimal fat gain at 50 mg. I'm thinking I'm naturally low in the thyroid department aswell.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Ditto here and perhaps worse than you b/c I onlty used 25mcg and LOVED it!
    Got away with murder that ordinarilly, I'd blow up with (binges).
    So, one could surmise that being so affected by such a small dose, I probably have some natty low thyroid levels.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    The new alpha t2 increases thyroid function naturally. Great buy in my opinion. I will say I had minimal fat gain at 50 mg. I'm thinking I'm naturally low in the thyroid department aswell.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Not necessarely.
    First things first. You really dont need anything to come off T3. All you need is slow taper down in intervals of 7 days or so.
    So here what it will look like:
    week 1 cut it down to 18mg
    week 2 down to 12mg
    week 3 down to 6
    week 4 stop
    I never understood using 100mg T3 for anything..25mg gets me ripped, 12.5mg excellent for bulking. Checked my levels after using 25mg for 2 months with proper taper down and they were normal. Had to stop because I was geting down right too lean.
    So just because it works dosnt mean you are low. If you have doubts do blood work and see how you feel. In reality unless you have few fat cells, you not suppose to walk around with 4% body fat all the time. Too much T3 long term is absolutely not good for you either.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Not necessarely.
    First things first. You really dont need anything to come off T3. All you need is slow taper down in intervals of 7 days or so.
    So here what it will look like:
    week 1 cut it down to 18mg
    week 2 down to 12mg
    week 3 down to 6
    week 4 stop
    I never understood using 100mg T3 for anything..25mg gets me ripped, 12.5mg excellent for bulking. Checked my levels after using 25mg for 2 months with proper taper down and they were normal. Had to stop because I was geting down right too lean.
    So just because it works dosnt mean you are low. If you have doubts do blood work and see how you feel. In reality unless you have few fat cells, you not suppose to walk around with 4% body fat all the time. Too much T3 long term is absolutely not good for you either.
    No need to taper. That's an old outdated protocol.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Stopping T3 cold turkey not a good idea from a high dosage. But that's me
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Stopping T3 cold turkey not a good idea from a high dosage. But that's me
    That myth was busted along with the "only stay on it 8 weeks bro" myth
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

^^^correct^^^

Tapering T3 is unnecessary, kind of like tapering down Test. Of course with long cycles and high doses, users might have a little suppression when they come off, but tapering won't fix that.

I've run T3 2 days on, 1 day off. I've also run 5 days on, weekends off. Kind of depends on my workout schedule and how I feel.

50 mcg is all I run. IMO, anything more is unnecessary. And cycling in off days each week keeps things fresh and my thyroid from adapting. I feel good on off days without any lethargy. If I do start to feel lethargy on off days, to me that's an indicator to take a brake.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just ordered my AT2, thank you guys. I'm on week 4 of T3, week one 12.5, week two 25, week three 37.5, week four 37.5. I went from 15.3% to 12.3% body fat. I'm not impressed.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn
    Just ordered my AT2, thank you guys. I'm on week 4 of T3, week one 12.5, week two 25, week three 37.5, week four 37.5. I went from 15.3% to 12.3% body fat. I'm not impressed.
    Not impressed? WTF?

3% change is pretty damn good. Not sure how much you weigh, but on a 200 lb man, that would equal 6 lbs of pure fat loss.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not impressed? WTF?

3% change is pretty damn good. Not sure how much you weigh, but on a 200 lb man, that would equal 6 lbs of pure fat loss.
    I weigh 186 lbs. I have dropped that much fat just from dieting, cardio and lifting, I assumed that with the combo of those plus Clen and T3, I should be approaching 10%. Since I have hit my late 30s I have not been able to break 10.7%. I hear guys on this thread saying they got ripped off of T3. i'm so jealous and so pissed. I despise cardio but I do it anyway. I should be at 8.5%. I'm giving it 2 more weeks, and then have to come off ( I would have been on Clena and T3 for 6 weeks). If these didnt work, my next option is surgery.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Your next option is surgery? Bro, sometimes itís hard to take some of your comments seriously.

You should be at 8.5%? Only if your diet and training warrant such a low bf percentage.

Some guys look at these drugs as if results are guaranteed. As if theyíre looking at a weight loss brochure that says 5% bf guaranteed or 8.5% bf guaranteed. Or and AAS that produces 10 lbs of lean mass vs. 15 lbs of lean mass. Thereís no such thing.

This would be the same as a customer in a sporting good store approaching the Salesman asking ďIím looking for a baseball bat that will hit 50 home runs. How many will this bat hit?Ē.

All these drugs/compounds do your assist and support your efforts/actions.

And if you can lose 1+ lbs per week while preserving or gaining lean mass Ė why are you even considering clen and T3? Itís like these guys that gain 5-10 lbs on an oral cycle and then turn around and say they could have done it on their own. Well, thatís what they should have done.

These drugs are all dangerous and should only be used by those who
    1. have thoroughly researched and understand them
    2. have reached their natural genetic potential
    3. understand and except the possible side effects (unlike these guys that say they want to run test, tren and an oral but they donít want acne, libido problems, shedding, etc).

Best of luck
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. having trouble recovering from shutdown of cycle
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 01:22 PM
  2. how long for body to recover from a short cycle?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 02:01 PM
  3. 55 yr old recovering from Hit-and-Run
    By soma in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 04:50 PM
  4. 55 yr old recovering from Hit-and-Run
    By soma in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 01:41 AM
  5. Stopping Muscle loss from T3