Liquid T3 dosage advice

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
I am wondering if liquid T3 would require different dosage levels than pill form?

everything i have read has suggested that there is never any point in going over 125 mcg ED of T3. However, i have been taking the liquid T3 for 12 days, and have not experienced anything whatsoever. from what ive read, the experience should be quite frank: increased body temp, significant increase in sweating, etc. i have no changes at all, and have not lost a single pound. actually, have gone up in weight slightly (hoping its water...). my diet is pretty darn good, and ive even been more consistant with cardio than ever before. for the last few days, ive even increased the dosage beyond 125, up to about 190, and still nothing at all.

is the dosage requirement different for liquid? does my bodyweight matter? (335-340)

i need some suggestions, because this isnt making any sense. i waited for so long for this stuff, and its doing nothing at all for me.

for reference, i am also on mdien @ 12 mg ED, as well as alternating between ECA and Clen 2 weeks each.

acecombact1

Awards
i always notice that liquid t3 require highier dose than T3 tablets to see results. its been only 12 days bro. wait for a little bit.

also your running an anabolic compound with it, so you want be able to till, change in weight in this case dosnt mean anything, what you need to measure is your bosy fat percentage.

you will not notice increase in body temp from t3, and this come from experience.

CrimsonOsiris

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks for the reply, but i am still confused. why do people suggest 2 or 3 week cycles of T3 if after only 12 days i should still not be expecting a big change? i had gotten the impression that T3 was faster acting.

also, can you give a recommendation for how much higher of a dosage for liquid? i have increased it by 50% so far. double it perhaps?

thanks again

acecombact1

Awards
thanks for the reply, but i am still confused. why do people suggest 2 or 3 week cycles of T3 if after only 12 days i should still not be expecting a big change? i had gotten the impression that T3 was faster acting.

also, can you give a recommendation for how much higher of a dosage for liquid? i have increased it by 50% so far. double it perhaps?

thanks again
scale reading dosnt mean anything in your case, because your using Mdien.

t3 will make you lose weight and muscle, and mdien will make you gain weghit. so you see here only way to tell if you losing weight is by measuring Bf percentage.

i suggest you stay at 100mcg ed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crowy Anabolics 11
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 0
JPSwole Anabolics 3
JPSwole Anabolics 11