1AD, superdrol, and possbly MOHN stack?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
So my Superdrol and MOHN came in today and Ive got a large supply of 1AD, so I think Im ready to get things started. Heres what I plan to do:
1AD: 600mg weeks 1-5
Superdrol: 20-30mg weeks 1-5
MOHN: 24mg weeks 1-4 (might not use MOHN this time)

Calories will be about 500 to 1000 over maintanence. Heres what I plan the diet to look like:
meal 1: 1 cup oats, 1.5 scoops whey, 1 serving cottage cheese
meal 2: 2 servings whole grain cereal, 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop whey, 1 serving cottage cheese
meal 3: 1 can tuna, 2 slices wheat bread, 1 large apple, 2 egg whites and one whole
meal 4: same as 1
(PW): 30 grams dextrose, 20 grams malto, 50 grams whey
meal 6: 8 oz lean meat, 1 sweet potato, 1 serving brocolli, 1 cup skim milk
meal 7: 2 eggs, 1 serving cottage cheese, 1 scoop whey, 1 serving almonds, 1 tbsp flax oil

So I want this to be a lean bulk. I'll be doing 2 days cardio a week and I might run two weeks of trimax as my love handles have gotten out of hand. Right now Im sitting at 220lbs, 24 yrs old, 5'11, and probably about 13-15% BF. Let me know what you guys think of the cycle and diet. Im excited to start this and would like some feedback. Later,

z28man

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
No comments but would like to see other people's ideas on this cycle, as it is one that I am contemplating for myself when I am old enough.

The lack of an aromatizable compound will really make this a lean bulker indeed. I actually like the addition of m4ohn even though you'll be stacking 2 methyls because it'll add some CNS stimulation and some of its own bulking/repartitioning properties. Since these two are some of the least harsh methyls, i think with some pro liver they should be okay to stack (I'm not recommending peoepl stack methyls, but this case might be okay).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its a good idea to stack methyls. M4OHN and especially Superdrol are very new compounds - methyls in combination is a bad idea. Two *new* methylated drugs in combination is a really bad idea.

Liver protectants work great - but who knows how these drugs will effect you individually.
Unless you're planning on getting blood work done before, during,and after your cycle I wouldn't do it.

You could cycle 1AD/4AD transdermal for 4-6 weeks. Take a few months off, THEN cycle superdrol, take a few months off, and THEN cycle M4OHN when you go to lean out a bit. I think that would give you much more in terms of retainable gains than stacking all three together.
BV

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Well, the MOHN is optional and not set in stone. Even if I dont do the MOHN, the 1AD and superdrol would stand. As enigma recognizes, I dont want any aromitizable compounds in this cycle. I already have a bit of gyno and dont want to mess with anti-es during the cycle. From what I understand, 1AD isnt harmful to the liver so stacking with superdrol wouldnt be a problem, would it?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Vrunga, I'll give you that SD is relatively untested thusfar, but all the bloodwork for it has been very good in terms of ALT/AST. Also, I think you might be overestimating m4ohn's effect on the liver here; every blood test shows its very mild, and sledge has stated thus many times. It is widely regarded as easy (although it still has an effect) on the liver.

The general dogma is 2 methyls = bad. I just don't feel that it should be so rigidly defined. As far as I know, we've never come to the conclusion whether stacking methyls would have a synergistic effect on liver vales (1+1=3 type of thing) but I see no reason why it should behave as such. I've seen bloodwork for a 6 week m4ohn/mdien cycle with alt/ast never going above 80 (the guy had one at 75 and one in the 50s at the 6th week). While of course this is out of the acceptable range and thus should be deemed unhealthy, a 4 week cycle of m1t will put your liver values in the 100-200 range easily, and people run this all the time. Does that make it better than running two other mild methyls?

Now of course, elevated levels for 6 weeks isnt good. It really is a personal decision. M4ohn is very mild, and SD so far has been mild. With liberal dosing of NAC/milk thistle/rala, I really doubt it should cause much of a problem.

As far as I know, 1ad has relatively (if any) effect on the liver. And, I agree with Vrunga if this is your first cycle (or your first with 2 or more of these compounds) in that you might want to run multiple cycles a couple months apart to impart the best gains.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with you on those views Enigma. Ive gone up to 25mg M1T with no problem, I cant imagine this could be any worse. I always use ALA, milk thistle, and lots of water. This is definetly not my first cycle. Ive done 2 gear cycles and 2 M1T cycles. Think I might start this tomorrow. I'll keep a journal of progress if I do.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with you on those views Enigma. Ive gone up to 25mg M1T with no problem, I cant imagine this could be any worse. I always use ALA, milk thistle, and lots of water. This is definetly not my first cycle. Ive done 2 gear cycles and 2 M1T cycles. Think I might start this tomorrow. I'll keep a journal of progress if I do.
Look into NAC too. Proliver by Primaforce has both at a reasonable price and a good dosage.

You should be good with this due to your past cycle history. Please do keep a cycle, as I am very interested in this. Any chance on getting bloodwork done?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
a 4 week cycle of m1t will put your liver values in the 100-200 range easily, and people run this all the time. Does that make it better than running two other mild methyls?
Oh I agree with you here bro - from what Ive read you could take M4OHN and eat a handful of carpenter's nails and it still wouldnt be as bad for you as M1T.

Another thing to consider is - although we can assume that the Superdrol/M4OHN stack wont be as harmful to the liver, what other systems in the body are they effecting by themselves or in combination? Nobody really knows, because they're both relatively new.

Also - if you are planning to use Nolva for PCT (as most do), you should be aware that Tamoxifen isnt too kind to the liver as well. I believe that methylated orals and Tamoxifen both rely on the same P450 enzyme, CYP2D6 for metabolization. If you take a look at Supersoldier's "This is your liver...' thread, his liver values went through the roof the first week of PCT using Nolva.

Im not sure about 1AD's effect on the liver - everything Ive read agrees with what you said, that it dosent seem to effect it in too negative of a way.

You could try it - but you'll also see great gains from a short 1-test/4AD transdermal cycle which has been around for much longer and seems relatively safe.

How about the diet?
Diet looks like it would be great for a lean bulk!

BV

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I had no idea Nolvadex could be liver toxic. I like a mix of nolva and clomid for PCT. But I always use ALA year round and will make sure to run milk thistle through PCT. I would go with a cycle of trans 1T/4AD but had some bad experiences with 1T trans in the past. I just sweat do damn much!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I have to weigh in on this methyl discussion as I have recently completed a cycle with 150mgs of combined methyls per day. Please check out my thread in Prohormones http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22912

While I did end up haveing some problems with my C-Reactive Protein (still trying to get to the bottom of this one) my liver values and the like were fine. Only one of my iver enzymes was slightly elevated and that was only post cycle (curious).

Mr.50