BloodWork Results after Test P/Mast P/SuperDrol - AnabolicMinds.com

BloodWork Results after Test P/Mast P/SuperDrol

  1. New Member
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    7625

    Reputation

    Okay, some of you may have seen the log I had started on my first injectable cycle. I stopped posting eventually just because life got out of hand.
    Anyway, I just went through LabCorp to get some bloodwork done since I felt like I recovered stupid fast. I'm about 7 weeks off of my Cycle. 4 of which was PCT.

    My cycle was:

    1-10 Test Prop (575/Wk)
    1-2 SuperDrop (30/Day) (Discontinued after week 2 for Appetite issues)
    3-7 Mast Prop (300/Wk) (Was given a bottle. Figured I'd use it.)
    5-10 HCG 5000iu Total
    Aromasin 12.5 EOD





    PCT:

    Trip GNrH 1 Time 1 MG
    Torem: 120/120/90/60
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50
    Aromasin: 8 EOD
    SNS DAA
    P6 Black
    BuckPower Deer Velvet
    ___

    Including PCT, I'm only 7 weeks from my cycle. I'm hoping some of you can help interpret these results. It looks like my Test is freaking through the roof to me. My Estrogen is obviously high too. Any recommendations on what to do from here would be nice too.
    Thanks!

    __

    Pictured:

    Testosterone, Serum: 998
    Estradiol: 61
    LH: 18
    FSH: 6

    REPOST because I had too much info on the blood screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln

  2. New Member
    stamp_on_kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    4730

    Reputation

    Don't know if you saw my post before you had to redo the thread but you definitely could run some erase pro, inhibitp, ur spray or whatever to keep those numbers where you want them and get your e down.

    I am glad you posted this cause anyone can take steroids and put on weight. The real accomplishment is taking them without messing up your liver or body and then recovering quickly so you can keep those gains.
  3. New Member
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    7625

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by stamp_on_kids View Post
    Don't know if you saw my post before you had to redo the thread but you definitely could run some erase pro, inhibitp, ur spray or whatever to keep those numbers where you want them and get your e down.

    I am glad you posted this cause anyone can take steroids and put on weight. The real accomplishment is taking them without messing up your liver or body and then recovering quickly so you can keep those gains.
    I did man. And yeah that's nuts how sick the recovery was. I honestly didn't expect it to be that substantial, that fast. Maybe it's because I'm still young and my hormone production is in it's prime? I credit most of it to the HCG and and Trip.
    Definitely getting some Erase and InhibitP though. Good recommendations.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    7625

    Reputation

    Anyone have any other ideas/information as to what made my PCT so much more successful than most?
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  5. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post
    Anyone have any other ideas/information as to what made my PCT so much more successful than most?
    lucky motherfcker????? probably just because you did everything by the book and had a real SERM, and yes ....the younger and less abused your HPTA is, I am sure the quicker and more substantial the rebound is.

    So you had wicked appetite suppression from SD? Didn't want to eat and indigestion, dry mouth etc?
  6. New Member
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    7625

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post

    lucky motherfcker????? probably just because you did everything by the book and had a real SERM, and yes ....the younger and less abused your HPTA is, I am sure the quicker and more substantial the rebound is.

    So you had wicked appetite suppression from SD? Didn't want to eat and indigestion, dry mouth etc?
    Lol yeah man. I consider myself very blessed right now. When I got the results I could hardly believe it. It makes me not even want to use everything I have on hand for my next cycle, just because I may not ever recover like that again.

    And man SD KILLED my appetite. I couldn't eat for crap, and I nauseous every time I tried to force it. I tried what everyone recommends, and it all just made me sick. Not sure if it was the liver toxicity or what, but I couldn't finish the prescribed 4 weeks for sure.
    No indigestion though. Just COMPLETELY no hunger and nausea. 2 days after discontinued use, I was eating like a horse..
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  7. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockTroop View Post

    Lol yeah man. I consider myself very blessed right now. When I got the results I could hardly believe it. It makes me not even want to use everything I have on hand for my next cycle, just because I may not ever recover like that again.

    And man SD KILLED my appetite. I couldn't eat for crap, and I nauseous every time I tried to force it. I tried what everyone recommends, and it all just made me sick. Not sure if it was the liver toxicity or what, but I couldn't finish the prescribed 4 weeks for sure.
    No indigestion though. Just COMPLETELY no hunger and nausea. 2 days after discontinued use, I was eating like a horse..
    For real....this stuff is mostly for bulking and high carbs yet it kills your appetite and you go from eating like a horse to eating like a bird lol. I wanted to up the cals to 4-4500 during the 5 week sd portion of the cycle...yeah right....im barely getting 3-3500. I'll probably just do 3500 all 12 weeks and that is that. But yeah i meant nausea that is a result of undigested food if you ask me. I just can't force food in...liquid or solid on sd
  8. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    56694

    Reputation Reputation

    You could use topical formeron. Or if you wanna go another route I'd do Exemestane.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  9. New Member
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    7625

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    You could use topical formeron. Or if you wanna go another route I'd do Exemestane.
    I'm thinking the same. I've never took Aromasin without a cycle before. How should I taper it?
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  10. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    56694

    Reputation Reputation

    Exemestane won't cause estrogen rebound. 25 eod or I do 12.5 every day. I'm gyno prone and keeps it from flaring up at 12.5. Also a pump of formeron a dat just because it works well for water weight with one pump.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  11. New Member
    ShockTroop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    7625

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Exemestane won't cause estrogen rebound. 25 eod or I do 12.5 every day. I'm gyno prone and keeps it from flaring up at 12.5. Also a pump of formeron a dat just because it works well for water weight with one pump.
    Outstanding. Thanks.
    Good things may come to those who wait. But only those left, by those who hustle.
    -Abraham Lincoln
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bloodwork Results After Pct!
    By Link24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 03:09 PM
  2. Blood test results after h-drol cycle
    By HardTrainer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 12:50 PM
  3. Blood test results after embolization
    By Vidal Baboon in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 06:32 AM
  4. test+tbol bloodwork results - damnit
    By lifthardheavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 02:46 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 03:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in