Cycle Assist Preload?

1. Cycle Assist Preload?

Just a quick question: should I do a Cycle Assist two week preload before a 6 week epi cycle? Whats the advantage of doing it, and what could happen if I did not?
    Thanks!

2. the purpose is to preload the hawthorne berry, not the entire cycle assist. hawthorne berry causes a bp spike before it takes effect. if you start that at the same time as the steroid,thats a double bp spike. hello headaches

3. Thank you!
    •   

4. Thanks onion I always thought it was to flush you clean before a meth cycle

5. To save some money just buy a bottle of hawthorne berry to pre load 2 weeks prior to the cycle. Then start the cycle assist when you start your cycle.

6. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    To save some money just buy a bottle of hawthorne berry to pre load 2 weeks prior to the cycle. Then start the cycle assist when you start your cycle.
    This is what I do. You can pre load for 10 days as well, don't need 2 weeks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun View Post
    To save some money just buy a bottle of hawthorne berry to pre load 2 weeks prior to the cycle. Then start the cycle assist when you start your cycle.
    Great, I cant get a hold of hawthorne berry where I live, so I will just have to preload with the cycle assist I already have.
    Thanks!!

8. You will be fine. Good luck with the cycle!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Preloading w/o cycle assist
    By holmes215 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 06:39 PM
  2. new CEL product? Cycle Assist?
    By dafox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 06:16 PM
  3. CYCLE 1: Preloading 4-AD before 1-test?
    By Ator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 12:27 PM