Being Depressed and PCT

brendan670

Awards
So..Im starting PCT tomorrow for my dmz-15 cycle. Using nolva/clomid combo, along with erase and all the supports. Heres my issue Im worried about. Me and my gf just split up right after I started the cycle, and to be honest, Im heartbroken and already depressed. Is PCT likely to make it worse? Advice? I just don't wanna get all suicidal.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
depressed and PCT are actually synonyms if you look it up online.

brendan670

Awards
Thats what I thought. Well, wish me luck!

VICREP

Awards
I had a similar situation bro.

I wouldn't run clomid too high otherwise the emotional sides may take over

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So..Im starting PCT tomorrow for my dmz-15 cycle. Using nolva/clomid combo, along with erase and all the supports. Heres my issue Im worried about. Me and my gf just split up right after I started the cycle, and to be honest, Im heartbroken and already depressed. Is PCT likely to make it worse? Advice? I just don't wanna get all suicidal.
As with any change in hormones there's a possibility of depression, especially considering your test is about to drop substantially. If you're not already prone to depression you shouldn't have much to worry about other than what you normally would from a breakup. If you are prone, like i am, you need to really focus on staying positive and active.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
As with any change in hormones there's a possibility of depression, especially considering your test is about to drop substantially. If you're not already prone to depression you shouldn't have much to worry about other than what you normally would from a breakup. If you are prone, like i am, you need to really focus on staying positive and active.
:hug: chill bro we love you

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Ya man stay active you have friends and family. Pct I look forward too sometimes, like damn I'm ready to go back to normal haha.

ucmuscle

Awards
Think of all the girls you can get with that added muscle. My girl and I split one time and I quit my cycle. This made me very depressed. But work out everyday and continue your regular routine and you will bounce back. If you quit lifting you will amplify your emotions (assuming u love to lift) becuz you will quit what u love, lose gains, and not have anything to release those emotions on. A break up is time to focus on u again. Give it a try. Who knows she might not be able to resist what she sees! Now let me step down from my pulpit.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
As testosterone levels are low from being shut down, you will have some depression automatically. You are 99% depending on your SERM. If your SERM is bunk for whatever reason, you will find yourself in the hell that I found, total test 60ng/dl. Lower than a 7 year old girl. And that is a deeeeep dark place that I wouldn't wish on my enemy. Even if your SERM is good, you may find some depression that the cycle is over. Hoopefully you have a good circle of friends that can help you keep your head up. And remember alcohol is a depressant which will make things worse.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I think real Clomid = greater depression/moodiness..... and tanked test with fake Clomid = not as bad depression as real clomid :D Both are bad, but damn that clomid.....it seems to make you worse before it makes you better. But at least your test levels rise up afterwards as opposed to getting bunk clomid.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get some ur spray and a coulple bottles of reduce xt. 50 sprays a day, and 6 caps e/d of reduce, have you feeling fine.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
get some ur spray and a coulple bottles of reduce xt. 50 sprays a day, and 6 caps e/d of reduce, have you feeling fine.
TOTALLY sounded like "take two of these and call me in the morning" lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is! lol. it's my first time using ur spray in pct, and I haven't had that "mood crash" I usually get a week or so into pct. the on feeling didn't drop, I just feel, normal. not moody or sad at all. feel good.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
it is! lol. it's my first time using ur spray in pct, and I haven't had that "mood crash" I usually get a week or so into pct. the on feeling didn't drop, I just feel, normal. not moody or sad at all. feel good.
UR spray is the shyt. I went bonkers and did a 6 week 7/11 + UR spray cycle at 35 sprays each (morn, noon, night split to keep them separate and hopefully absorbing better.....rotating bodyparts too). great for fat loss, muscle preservation and recomping. I'll be doing something to that effect coming up soon again.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Nice. I have seen other people give it good reviews too, but was 50 sprays srs? I havent looked into dosing for it...

I don't know about you guys, I can be emotional on Clomid(cried like a b at toy story 3) but I have had way worse depression on nolva, not to mention crushed libido that just makes it worse.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;3lYdP1a7dbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lYdP1a7dbA[/video]

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Watch some pumping iron bruuuuhhh

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I have seen other people give it good reviews too, but was 50 sprays srs? I havent looked into dosing for it...

I don't know about you guys, I can be emotional on Clomid(cried like a b at toy story 3) but I have had way worse depression on nolva, not to mention crushed libido that just makes it worse.
it adds up quick, 3 sprays here, 4 sprays there...

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HOLY HELL - I thought I was the only one who cried during ts3!!! That movie made me a bawling slobbering mess - full out crying like you wouldn't believe. Never thought I was going to stop, either :crying:. Wasn't on clomid at the time, but had finished a cycle of Epi like a month before, so my estro must've been spiking a bit...

I kinda feel better now that I admitted it :silly:

stamp_on_kids

Awards
HOLY HELL - I thought I was the only one who cried during ts3!!! That movie made me a bawling slobbering mess - full out crying like you wouldn't believe. Never thought I was going to stop, either :crying:. Wasn't on clomid at the time, but had finished a cycle of Epi like a month before, so my estro must've been spiking a bit...

I kinda feel better now that I admitted it :silly:
Haha I hear that, I am surprised no one else has said it, but yeah on cycle or pct I will get super emotional sometimes watching a movie or tv

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
PA won't reveal what the proper dosage is, even under torture (Yes I have tortured him and he would not tell me the amount of sprays per day). But I have been told by his top two reps that 50 sprays is the optimal or max dosage on the sprays. Then again its not like you need to max out the product, we take less or more than the recommended dosage on all these supps anyways. I like 35-40 sprays (40 is best) because it lasts 6 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks at 50. And its "almost 50" anyways, plus a bonus two weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PA won't reveal what the proper dosage is, even under torture (Yes I have tortured him and he would not tell me the amount of sprays per day). But I have been told by his top two reps that 50 sprays is the optimal or max dosage on the sprays. Then again its not like you need to max out the product, we take less or more than the recommended dosage on all these supps anyways. I like 35-40 sprays (40 is best) because it lasts 6 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks at 50. And its "almost 50" anyways, plus a bonus two weeks.
True that

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
You`ll be fine.

Now you can have all the ***** you want.

DO NOT FEEL SORRY ABOUT YOURSELF.TRUST ME,YOU ARE BETTER OFF THIS WAY.CHANGING THINGS IS FOOD FOR THE SOUL.DON`T WORRY.

And you can get some 5-htp. It`s being touted as the break-up drug!