LGI Alpha-20

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it Legit?
I remember using Legal Gears Methyl 1-Alpha way back when and really loved it.
It gave quick size and strength but didn't kick my arss in quite the same way that m1t did.

SPLocal

Awards
LGI is completely legit; IML has an Alpha-One clone coming out soon as well.
I'm considering running this clone and logging it on the AM boards though, so be on the lookout for that.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
LGI is completely legit; IML has an Alpha-One clone coming out soon as well.
I'm considering running this clone and logging it on the AM boards though, so be on the lookout for that.
The main reason that I'm being cautious is that a few months ago I bought a couple bottles of the shredded labs alpha one and it turned out to be total crap.

SPLocal

Awards
The main reason that I'm being cautious is that a few months ago I bought a couple bottles of the shredded labs alpha one and it turned out to be total crap.
Understandable; SL got screwed by their supplier, I know a lot of buyers/sellers lost a good deal of money in that fiasco.
LGI's reputation has not been questioned thus far, I'm sure there are some logs going around; check the LO forums perhaps?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I do feel that a legitimate version of this clone in terms of rapid size and strength will be a great replacement for the huge ph-ps hole that was created when Superdrol became a controlled substance.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
I do feel that a legitimate version of this clone in terms of rapid size and strength will be a great replacement for the huge ph-ps hole that was created when Superdrol became a controlled substance.
I welcome the product. m-sten and Celtic mass (pro-sd) are also good sd alternatives.

00S4Boy

Awards
You say Celtic Mass is pro-sd, what do you mean by that? Is it a precursor to sd?
Diol precursor to superdrol. Running it right now just started week 4, did 40/60/60/80 getting some sides at 80 but up 15 pounds in weight, strength is up but more endurance increase then strength right now. Haven't run SD for a comparison, got some LGI SD totting around to run in the future though.

Oh and Celtic Labs is coming out with an Alpha One as well, plug a Cyano Phera, plus some other compounds, and rumor of a 11-keto Halotestin, plus some powders too.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Diol precursor to superdrol. Running it right now just started week 4, did 40/60/60/80 getting some sides at 80 but up 15 pounds in weight, strength is up but more endurance increase then strength right now. Haven't run SD for a comparison, got some LGI SD totting around to run in the future though.

Oh and Celtic Labs is coming out with an Alpha One as well, plug a Cyano Phera, plus some other compounds, and rumor of a 11-keto Halotestin, plus some powders too.
Cyano Phera I take it that it's similar to pheraplex. If so I'm interested. Halotestin I'm not so sure about I remember it being real androgenic and not at all anabolic.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
And from what I've been hearing m-sten-methylstenbolone dosen't put on nearly the same mass or strength as superdrol.
mg for mg I found them to be very similar. Keep in mind m-sten is usually does lower.

00S4Boy

Awards
Cyano Phera I take it that it's similar to pheraplex. If so I'm interested. Halotestin I'm not so sure about I remember it being real androgenic and not at all anabolic.
Yea toss a 2 cyano group on phera so instead of 17a-methyl,5a-androst,-2-en,-17b-ol you have 2a-cyano,17a-methyl,5a-androst,-2-en,-17b-ol.

I'm very intrigued by halotestin love me some strength steroids.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Yea toss a 2 cyano group on phera so instead of 17a-methyl,5a-androst,-2-en,-17b-ol you have 2a-cyano,17a-methyl,5a-androst,-2-en,-17b-ol.

I'm very intrigued by halotestin love me some strength steroids.
Yea I just remember it being real toxic. Unless you're trying to stay in a certain weight class. I'd go superdrol, strength gains are just as good IMO, with some nice mass gains to boot.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
It depends. Like I said, they are similar so it more or less comes down to diet, training, and recovery.

I like to dose both of these very low. Or I'll use them to kick off a cycle. For example, I'm currently doing a six week epi / tvar that I'm kicking off with two weeks of sd at 10mg. I'm sure If I chose 8-12mg of m-sten the results would be very similar.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
It depends. Like I said, they are similar so it more or less comes down to diet, training, and recovery.

I like to dose both of these very low. Or I'll use them to kick off a cycle. For example, I'm currently doing a six week epi / tvar that I'm kicking off with two weeks of sd at 10mg. I'm sure If I chose 8-12mg of m-sten the results would be very similar.
Ok thanks good info. The m-sten i hear is also not quite as harsh as the sd.

Riskyb

Awards
Superdrol blows M-sten away IMO... Even mg per mg

stamp_on_kids

Awards
I ran it for two weeks and it was awesome, sort of. I got it presale started it right away and stacked it with stano. Anyways I got super sick 2 weeks in, I had made gains tho, but the last 3 days my cals were way under maintenance and it shredded me up, I swear I lost like 2% bf and my muscles still looked fuller. I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia in my lungs, I just ran a short pct. In a month I am going to stack it with trenazone and dermacrine.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I ran it for two weeks and it was awesome, sort of. I got it presale started it right away and stacked it with stano. Anyways I got super sick 2 weeks in, I had made gains tho, but the last 3 days my cals were way under maintenance and it shredded me up, I swear I lost like 2% bf and my muscles still looked fuller. I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia in my lungs, I just ran a short pct. In a month I am going to stack it with trenazone and dermacrine.
That's some great results. I'm sure getting sick was just a coincidence, as I'm sure you know this already because you seem like you can't wait to run it again! ! LOL