SD/Epi Bridge

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.97%

Thumbs up SD/Epi Bridge

So I'm currently running SD and about to bridge with Epi to solidify my SD gains. Cycle looks like this:

SD: 15/20/20/0/0/0
    Epi: 0/0/30/40/40/40

Running CEL Cycle Assist for the SD portion of the cycle and Vital Labs Protex for the Epi portion, along with Milkthistle, CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, NAC, Hawthorne Berry, Fish Oil, Garlic and Grapeseed Extract just to be safe. Will continue running these into PCT as well.

PCT:

Clomid: (100 first day) 50/50/25/25
    DAA: 3g/3g/3g/3g
    PCT 3x: 4/3/3/2 (#of caps daily) (lowering dose because of the AI)
    T Booster: 4/4/4/4 (# of caps daily) *Androbolix, basically trib and longjack.

My question is: I've heard that many people prefer clomid for their SERM for SD because of SD+Nolva and delayed gyno. But should I still use Clomid even though I'm bridging into Epi? Also, I figured an AI would be a bit overkill with estrogen suppression since Epistane acts somewhat as an AI and 3-4 weeks of low Estrogen on Epi, followed by an AI seems like I'm asking for rebound gyno.. So I'm just relying on the Trans-Reversitol in 3X and the Clomid to keep it under control. I will have Letro on hand just to be safe though.

Anyone have any advice or does the remainder of the cycle/PCT look good? Any input is appreciated.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.97%

Oh, and I already have everything listed above on hand. Don't want anyone getting the wrong idea and thinking I ran a cycle without having everything first. PCT and SERM were the first things I got.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

i'm in. running something very similar
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

btw i highly recommend against using red yeast rice during cycle as its active ingredient is a statin which can cause liver issues. save it for pct
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.33%

Clomid > nolva anyways man. Actually torem is #1 imo, you can definately do it, if I were you I would look into getting tudca and 4dhea or dermacrine and running it 8 weeks
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.33%

I also like to taper an ai past my serm as well to help with rebound
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.74%

I use clomid for every pct as do all my buddies
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.97%

Yeah thats what i thought. Nolva scares the hell out of me, just because the people I've seen get gyno, it always ended up being after PCT with Nolva and an AI. Plus I'm sure i'll be shut down pretty hard, so clomid should take care of that. I was going to get Torem, but it wasn't available where i got my clomid. and it came down to clomid for $20 or torem for $60... But i'll definitely be tossing in some 4DHEA as well.

Just as an update, I start week 3 tomorrow and will be adding the 30mg Epi first thing in the morning... I'm almost convinced this SD is bunk honestly. I have gained maybe 3 lbs, BF is 1.5% lower, and i have felt very little sides, and im running this without a test base. The most i've had was slightly high BP and the occasional headache. Lifts did increase, and my diet and training are both in check. Either its placebo effect, or I simply dont react to superdrol. I blew up on Pmag, but you never know.

Either way, Epi starts tomorrow, and with a combo of that, plus being in the 3rd week of SD, I should start seeing some real improvement. I'll try to stop by with some updates whenever possible, and any advice is much appreciated. I'll post before and after stats once I'm done.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

Quote Originally Posted by DYEL89 View Post
    Yeah thats what i thought. Nolva scares the hell out of me, just because the people I've seen get gyno, it always ended up being after PCT with Nolva and an AI. Plus I'm sure i'll be shut down pretty hard, so clomid should take care of that. I was going to get Torem, but it wasn't available where i got my clomid. and it came down to clomid for $20 or torem for $60... But i'll definitely be tossing in some 4DHEA as well.

Just as an update, I start week 3 tomorrow and will be adding the 30mg Epi first thing in the morning... I'm almost convinced this SD is bunk honestly. I have gained maybe 3 lbs, BF is 1.5% lower, and i have felt very little sides, and im running this without a test base. The most i've had was slightly high BP and the occasional headache. Lifts did increase, and my diet and training are both in check. Either its placebo effect, or I simply dont react to superdrol. I blew up on Pmag, but you never know.

Either way, Epi starts tomorrow, and with a combo of that, plus being in the 3rd week of SD, I should start seeing some real improvement. I'll try to stop by with some updates whenever possible, and any advice is much appreciated. I'll post before and after stats once I'm done.
    I feel the same way actually. Today is day 2 of epi+SD (starting week 3). I've dosed sd 20mg/day since day 1 and honestly i havent' felt much. Felt a little lethargic at first so I upped the 4AD to 3 tabs/day and it took care of that. I've gained maybe 3 lbs, strength is up a little bit, and i do feel a little leaner. Not really lookign to gain too much weight as i'm more on a recomp diet but maybe mine is underdosed. What brand of SD are you taking?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.97%

Quote Originally Posted by jquanda View Post
    I feel the same way actually. Today is day 2 of epi+SD (starting week 3). I've dosed sd 20mg/day since day 1 and honestly i havent' felt much. Felt a little lethargic at first so I upped the 4AD to 3 tabs/day and it took care of that. I've gained maybe 3 lbs, strength is up a little bit, and i do feel a little leaner. Not really lookign to gain too much weight as i'm more on a recomp diet but maybe mine is underdosed. What brand of SD are you taking?
    I'm on Iron Labs Methyl-S bridging to RPN Havoc (and have a bottle of Iron Mags Epi Xtreme so i can fully run 30/30/40/40/50). I did 15mg for the first two or three days, upped to 20, and am now looking to go even higher to 25mg. Just seems like either its bunk, or I don't to SD... weird because I blew up on Pmag. It's weird, almost feels like Tren, with the strength and cutting. I do look slightly leaner, but I should be gaining quite a bit more with the calorie surplus I have, especially with it being "superdrol."
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.97%

An update:

Ah thank god, the havoc is legit. And I mean seriously legit. Not sure if it's the Epi alone or a combination of the two during bridge, but I Feel huge! I feel so swollen like my skin is pushed to the limits. Maybe that's a bit dramatic, but oh well.

My lifts are still increasing significantly. I went from curling 45s for sets of 8 to 55s for sets of 6, new bench max is up 20 lbs as of today. Stepped on the scale and I'm now up 4 lbs (from my prior weight Loss on the SD alone).

The one side effect I'm really having is lethargy. And LOTS of it. As in a scoop and a half of white Flood to get me up and able to go to work lol.

Other than that, no major changes yet. Lifts are up, BF remained unchanged although I'm looking leaner, slight gains, and no sides. More updates to come.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

subbed
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.97%

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted. I've been pretty busy. But today is day 19 of Epi, been off SD for 9 of those days. I can honestly say, I did not feel anything from the SD, but the Epi however, continues to impress me. My lifts are still steadily climbing, BF has dropped about 2%, and im down to 193 now. My arms look noticebly larger, as well as my chest and traps, everything else seems to look the same. Abs are slowly coming back in. On SD, I didn't notice an insane hunger, but I definitely have it on Epi. I try not to eat constantly, but I definitely could if I wanted to. The hunger is unbelievable. I've been managing my macros at 40p/30c/30f and roughly 200-250g a day of protein. There have been absolutely no side effects whatsoever, except a little aggression. Other than that, it's been smooth sailing.

I'm going to stretch this one out a bit. Originally I was planning on:
    10/20/20/0/0/0 SD
    0/0/30/30/40/40 Epi but i got another bottle of epi and realized i need a higher dose.

The cycle is looking like this as of now:
    10/20/20/0/0/0/0/0
    0/0/30/40/50/50/60/60

I might even go a bit higher on dosing so long as I'm still not seeing side effects.

Anyways, that's about all I have for now.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

so the sd and epi stack didnt bother u much.... im 8 days in to sd thinking about running it with epi for a week or 2
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.55%

idk how yours is going but since the end of week 2 of epi my strength has shot up! every week i pr in both reps and weight. I have yet to feel any sides. I'm currently on day 3 of 40/day and have only 5 days remaining. I think next time i'm just gonna drop the sd and go for a 6 week epi cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. And It Begins! SD/Epi Bridge Plus T3
    By Cassavus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 07:30 PM
  2. SD/Epi Bridging
    By sameerkhan51 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:43 AM
  3. SD -> epi bridge for recomp??
    By syntheticreal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3