Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

Page 2 of 22 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Lookin solid so far w the fst 7! Things have been TOUGH the last 4-5 weeks.. Came off TRT and trying a restart with clomid... Very strong emotional side effects and lack of motivation/lethargy. Suckkkksss man. But still training and what not just trying to figure out if my balls r working or not! Lol
    Packers.. sounds like Cheda needs your help! ooooooo!

Seriously though, hopefully those sides die down and you are back to your old self in no time. What training style are you using at the moment? And thanks - credit you to my FST 7.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lookin solid so far w the fst 7! Things have been TOUGH the last 4-5 weeks.. Came off TRT and trying a restart with clomid... Very strong emotional side effects and lack of motivation/lethargy. Suckkkksss man. But still training and what not just trying to figure out if my balls r working or not! Lol
    Hope things get back to normal for you soon ched.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice workout wasme. Glad you liked the Reeves deads. What kind of bar did you go with on those?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Nice workout wasme. Glad you liked the Reeves deads. What kind of bar did you go with on those?
    Used a 5ft standard bar. Put two small plates on, as stoppers for the olympic plates. It actually gave me a great width, my arms were right out ot the sides at a nice angle.
    FINAFLEX REP
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Actually just saw your video for the reeves deads you did today. My grip was closer in than that. So perhaps I did it wrong..
    FINAFLEX REP
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Packers.. sounds like Cheda needs your help! ooooooo!

Seriously though, hopefully those sides die down and you are back to your old self in no time. What training style are you using at the moment? And thanks - credit you to my FST 7.
    Lol don't mention it. Im about to start up a m/w/f fullbody superset program kind of like German body comp training, but higher volume and lots of HIIT cardio to shred by june1.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Lol don't mention it. Im about to start up a m/w/f fullbody superset program kind of like German body comp training, but higher volume and lots of HIIT cardio to shred by june1.
    So intense... knowing you those will be long days... *what supps?
    FINAFLEX REP
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Wasme awesome updates!!! Ched bro trt has it's benefits but can be hell at first. Make sure your Dr. monitors all your test as in total, free, and natty, and estro. My estro got high from first dr not having me on an AI what an idiot, and I felt worse then when I first got diagnosed. I take 1 cc a week test cyp and arimidex and feel really good. Clomid help me control estrogen and my nutts went back to normal size, but it also knocked Mrs. Packers up lol. I hope you get yours going positive direction.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

So intense... knowing you those will be long days... *what supps?
    Oxyeca black
    Vanillean
    Versa1
    Prime
    Anabolic pump
    Jack3d micro
    Forskolin 95
    Sleep maxx

Well the hope is the tempo will keep total time down... All superset pairs. 2-3 exercsises for chest back and shoulders and 1-2 exercise for bis/tris 3 days a week. Legs on their own 1x a week. Gonna be using cleans and deadlift variations as well. It's a very versatile and refreshing program. OH and I'm reducing carbs weekly down to less than 20g a day from veggies only lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

How many times do you take your BCAA's in a day and when? During and post?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Oxyeca black
    Vanillean
    Versa1
    Prime
    Anabolic pump
    Jack3d micro
    Forskolin 95
    Sleep maxx

Well the hope is the tempo will keep total time down... All superset pairs. 2-3 exercsises for chest back and shoulders and 1-2 exercise for bis/tris 3 days a week. Legs on their own 1x a week. Gonna be using cleans and deadlift variations as well. It's a very versatile and refreshing program. OH and I'm reducing carbs weekly down to less than 20g a day from veggies only lol
    That is a fine looking list! Under 20g of carbs a day.. wow.. Any carb up days?
    FINAFLEX REP
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    How many times do you take your BCAA's in a day and when? During and post?
    I typically take them during my workouts. I also drink them throughout morning at work.
    FINAFLEX REP
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Day 6 - Shoulders / Chest pump

Started the morning again today with a nice 5km job through the park...

Cage Press:
    170x8
    170x8
    170x8
    170x7

Arnold Press:
    40x8
    50x8
    50x8

6 ways: yes 5lbs..and set 4 was a struggle - that is one humbling exercise.
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10
    5x10

** Face Pulls:
    100x7x12

Dumbbell Twist n Press:
    50x10
    55x10
    60x9

Incline Barbell Press: to 3/4 lockout for constant tension
    170x8
    170x8
    190x7
    190x6

** Machine Flys:
    100x7x10

Standing Barbell Calves:
    190x5x15

Another really good workout. Cracked open some Enhanced (2scoops) right before I left for my run. Actually felt it kick in on the last km. Enjoyed some great focus and a pretty good pump.

Dosed 150g Win50 with 10g of Epistane (decided to do 20/20 today/tomorrow to make sure all is fine). Will have the other 100g of Win50 and 10mg of Epistane around 5ish... I am taking my CEL Cycle support about 3-4 hours after these dosings. I there really any benefit to this?

Big game tonight.. Go B's...
    FINAFLEX REP
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great workout wasme. Nice weight on the cage presses...and 6 ways too.

Go Bruins!
    PES Representative
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Great workout wasme. Nice weight on the cage presses...and 6 ways too.

Go Bruins!
    Felt like a total puss on the 6 ways, but when Meadows himself is only using 10lbs ... enough said lol

Amen brother!
    FINAFLEX REP
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Damn Breezy, that wasn't very good...

But I finally tried the ice cream.

Went with 2 scoops protein, 1/2 cup 0% fat greek yogurt, and 1.5 skim milk. Shook for about 10 minutes.. still had abit of liquid, but perhaps I put too much milk. Was good though..
    FINAFLEX REP
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.26%

Damn Breezy, that wasn't very good...

But I finally tried the ice cream.

Went with 2 scoops protein, 1/2 cup 0% fat greek yogurt, and 1.5 skim milk. Shook for about 10 minutes.. still had abit of liquid, but perhaps I put too much milk. Was good though..
    Not good at all.

Glad you enjoyed it. The milk might've had something to do with it. Did you put a good amount of salt in the bag? I've tried making it when I didn't have enough and it just wouldn't get cold enough to freeze properly.
    PES Representative
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Not good at all.

Glad you enjoyed it. The milk might've had something to do with it. Did you put a good amount of salt in the bag? I've tried making it when I didn't have enough and it just wouldn't get cold enough to freeze properly.
    They only seemed to really play hard after it was 3-2 ... oh well, they'll snag the next 3...

I went with 1/2cup of salt and about 3cups of ice. I was happy with the taste and once I got rid of the extra liquid and gave it a good stir it was just like soft serve.
    FINAFLEX REP
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%

Is 6 ways done with chicks?? lol jk bro awesome update but wth is cage presses?

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    You animal pack! lol

Cage presses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=iCYS8Y44n8w
    FINAFLEX REP
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

That is a fine looking list! Under 20g of carbs a day.. wow.. Any carb up days?
    Yea, currently enjoying one today after a 10 hour work day fueled by aminos and isopure and a 7 hour night out. Im carbing up and going Into hibernation til Monday morning

how r u liking the stack u got so far? I ran similar stuff back inthe day at age 19 lol stuff can mess u up if you're not educated like I was NOT!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Yea, currently enjoying one today after a 10 hour work day fueled by aminos and isopure and a 7 hour night out. Im carbing up and going Into hibernation til Monday morning

how r u liking the stack u got so far? I ran similar stuff back inthe day at age 19 lol stuff can mess u up if you're not educated like I was NOT!
    So far, I have noticed some muscle hardness, pumps last alot longer and yesterday and today I am more vascular. Also noticed, my last two workouts I felt far more driven. Mind you, those workouts were in the morning, with no work and no household chores waiting on me.

I figure by the end of next week Win50 will be more noticeable and Epistane a week or so after that. Then the trenavar after those. Mind you being my first kick at the can, perhaps I will notice them sooner. I am going to hit up the drug store every other day for the next couple of weeks though to ensure my blood pressure is still good.

The first 4 days, the scale went up 8lbs which didn't impress me (you know how I feel about the scale moving up), but on the 5th days down 3.5lbs so. I know it is just water but coming from such a bad place weight wise - it freaks me out.

I should actually get a bf% scale, and not look at weight. But I always read they are inaccurate.

How is the sleep aid you are taking? Do you have a favorite so far?
    FINAFLEX REP
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

So far, I have noticed some muscle hardness, pumps last alot longer and yesterday and today I am more vascular. Also noticed, my last two workouts I felt far more driven. Mind you, those workouts were in the morning, with no work and no household chores waiting on me.

I figure by the end of next week Win50 will be more noticeable and Epistane a week or so after that. Then the trenavar after those. Mind you being my first kick at the can, perhaps I will notice them sooner. I am going to hit up the drug store every other day for the next couple of weeks though to ensure my blood pressure is still good.

The first 4 days, the scale went up 8lbs which didn't impress me (you know how I feel about the scale moving up), but on the 5th days down 3.5lbs so. I know it is just water but coming from such a bad place weight wise - it freaks me out.

I should actually get a bf% scale, and not look at weight. But I always read they are inaccurate.

How is the sleep aid you are taking? Do you have a favorite so far?
    Yea man don't sweat the scale it's almost meaningless in physique based training and is far too volatile and variable. Bf% are not accurate, but as long as WHATEVER number you read goes DOWN--- u know that you're doing the right stuff lol.

Sleep maxx is great. I like it but it has mucuna in it so it has to be cycled and taken Into account with anything else I might be taking or taken prior to using so as not to be on the mucuna for over 8 weeks at a clip.

I like it especially tho for it's metabolic complex, check it on a 1 supplements . C o m

My favorite is reduction pm simply bc of the diuretic complex, it doesn't do a whole lot for SLEEP but the leaning is unmatched.

Hghpro is great, as well as rem pm IMO. Haven't had a chance to try lights out but am trying to find a spot for it. And BPS is releasing a sleep aid soon I believe as well.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Yea man don't sweat the scale it's almost meaningless in physique based training and is far too volatile and variable. Bf% are not accurate, but as long as WHATEVER number you read goes DOWN--- u know that you're doing the right stuff lol.

Sleep maxx is great. I like it but it has mucuna in it so it has to be cycled and taken Into account with anything else I might be taking or taken prior to using so as not to be on the mucuna for over 8 weeks at a clip.

I like it especially tho for it's metabolic complex, check it on a 1 supplements . C o m

My favorite is reduction pm simply bc of the diuretic complex, it doesn't do a whole lot for SLEEP but the leaning is unmatched.

Hghpro is great, as well as rem pm IMO. Haven't had a chance to try lights out but am trying to find a spot for it. And BPS is releasing a sleep aid soon I believe as well.
    Most of the sleep aids, give me crazy dreams. I tend to have vivid and at times disturbing dreams anyway, but they get magnified with these aids. So far the one that affected my dreams the least was Powerfull.
    FINAFLEX REP
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

Most of the sleep aids, give me crazy dreams. I tend to have vivid and at times disturbing dreams anyway, but they get magnified with these aids. So far the one that affected my dreams the least was Powerfull.
    Lol disturbing. Yea I had a pretty f'ed up dream the other night. But it doesn't seemto bother me too much. I've honestly Never tried powerfull.. The only usp product I haven't tried aside from the verrrry new OEP powder
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

I have heard them referred to as 'night terrors'... The freaky part is my body at times will enter a state of paralysis (about 20 minutes after initially falling asleep) where I can't move to wake myself up, then I think I am awake and I am not and it becomes a mental/physical struggle. Kinda hard to explain. But with a sleep aid everything becomes far more pronounced. You should give it a try next.. I thought it was effective. Have you tried G8?
    FINAFLEX REP
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

I have heard them referred to as 'night terrors'... The freaky part is my body at times will enter a state of paralysis (about 20 minutes after initially falling asleep) where I can't move to wake myself up, then I think I am awake and I am not and it becomes a mental/physical struggle. Kinda hard to explain. But with a sleep aid everything becomes far more pronounced. You should give it a try next.. I thought it was effective. Have you tried G8?
    I know what you're talking about! That happened a handful of times in my childhood.. Some FREAKY stuff, very disturbing indeed is the beat way to put it, really messes w your head! I couldnt imagine dealing with that for my entire life! I have no tried g8, not crazy about the idea of powders in general- too much possible filler.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%

Yep, six ways inside the cage. And something about pushing them against the cage and pressing up and down. You know how wasme do.

Anyway.....STRONG cage press #s !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Yep, six ways inside the cage. And something about pushing them against the cage and pressing up and down. You know how wasme do.

Anyway.....STRONG cage press #s !
    Thanks FU. Those six ways killed me lol
    FINAFLEX REP
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Day 8: ARMS

4km run to start things off...

Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

Preacher Curls:
    95x10
    95x10
    95x8
    95x7

SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

**EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives): ran out of steam on my last set
    80x10x6
    80x7

**V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns:
    120x12x7

Standing Calves:
    160x15x5

Not a bad workout, although I felt drained by the end of it. One thing I did notice was a ridiculous pump and some great veinage in my arms (nothing like yours today Breezy sh*t man...if only...)

Dosed my Epistane at 20mg in the am, 10mg in pm prior to my workout. Did some reading today though and realized I should probably be dosing it 3 x 10 ? Any thoughts????

I gotta admit, I am excited to feel everything kick. K, time for the game... Go Bruins..
    FINAFLEX REP
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

That's great buddy. So glad the cycle is going well.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

In this piece.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.08%

Damnz those are wicked preacher numbers man. You know what I don't think I've ever seen pics you need to post them bad boys up I mean if my fat arse can anyone can lol.

Day 8: ARMS

4km run to start things off...

Crossbody Hammer Curls:
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

Preacher Curls:
    95x10
    95x10
    95x8
    95x7

SS w/Close Grip Bench
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10
    150x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
    45x8
    45x8
    45x8

SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
    100x10
    100x10
    100x10

**EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives): ran out of steam on my last set
    80x10x6
    80x7

**V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns:
    120x12x7

Standing Calves:
    160x15x5

Not a bad workout, although I felt drained by the end of it. One thing I did notice was a ridiculous pump and some great veinage in my arms (nothing like yours today Breezy sh*t man...if only...)

Dosed my Epistane at 20mg in the am, 10mg in pm prior to my workout. Did some reading today though and realized I should probably be dosing it 3 x 10 ? Any thoughts????

I gotta admit, I am excited to feel everything kick. K, time for the game... Go Bruins..

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    In this piece.
    Welcome bro, thanks!
    FINAFLEX REP
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Damnz those are wicked preacher numbers man. You know what I don't think I've ever seen pics you need to post them bad boys up I mean if my fat arse can anyone can lol.
    LMAO.. lets see how this goes.. if all goes well, I'll throw up a before and after... good?

And thanks..you guys push me hard.
    FINAFLEX REP
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Welcome bro, thanks!
    Yeah man, i read through and i am all caught up. Interested in this combo
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah man, i read through and i am all caught up. Interested in this combo
    Should be fun when it all kicks in.

Just started reading your log too.. good luck
    FINAFLEX REP
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Added 90 minutes of LISS on the treadmill during the Bruins game tonight. Incline @ 3.5-5.5 with speed @ 3.7-4.1. Figured I can't sit still to watch, might as well walk. They did a fine job hushing up my neighbours..
    FINAFLEX REP
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.76%

Added 90 minutes of LISS on the treadmill during the Bruins game tonight. Incline @ 3.5-5.5 with speed @ 3.7-4.1. Figured I can't sit still to watch, might as well walk. They did a fine job hushing up my neighbours..
    Nice. I remember my best cardio days last year were during NBA and NHL playoffs. Games make cardio a breeze. Especially when you have a rooting interest. My Sixers and Flyers decided I shouldnt do cardio this year as they promptly tanked the season like bitches.
    I started a new log at:
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.71%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice. I remember my best cardio days last year were during NBA and NHL playoffs. Games make cardio a breeze. Especially when you have a rooting interest. My Sixers and Flyers decided I shouldnt do cardio this year as they promptly tanked the season like bitches.
    LMAO... you are one funny dude FU.
    FINAFLEX REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 week recomp with Havoc\Trenazone\Transaderm
    By thatonepolish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:54 PM
  2. What's something you could stack with Epistane?
    By xandelupo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 12:48 PM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Post here with Epistane/Havoc Gyno Reduction Results
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 03:17 PM
  5. Replies: 2