Trestobol and muscle gains?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    mike3107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    Trestobol and muscle gains?


    I have not posted here in forever but just had a question about Trestobol or also known as MENT. I have looked over a few logs/reviews and have found a lot of them helpful but the main thing people seem to be pointing out in their logs is the PWO and strength effects of the product. My question is, those of you who have used Trestobol or are currently using it what are the size/muscle gains (if any) that you have experienced? I am considering stacking Trest with Stano in a few weeks and this will factor into my decision. Thanks in advance.

  2. Registered User
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0


    I've run that stack as cut. I lost about 10lbs in 8 weeks and gain maybe 2-3 lbs of lbm with strength.

    Watch the bloat from ment, get an AI. Should be decent for a bulk, or so I've read.
  3. Registered User
    mike3107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post
    I've run that stack as cut. I lost about 10lbs in 8 weeks and gain maybe 2-3 lbs of lbm with strength.

    Watch the bloat from ment, get an AI. Should be decent for a bulk, or so I've read.
    Thanks for the reply. Sounds like you had a good cycle. I am more than likely going to be doing more of a bulk. Thanks again!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post

    Thanks for the reply. Sounds like you had a good cycle. I am more than likely going to be doing more of a bulk. Thanks again!
    Of course man.

    Go to PHF they have a lot more info/logs on ment and stano
  5. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    I have not posted here in forever but just had a question about Trestobol or also known as MENT. I have looked over a few logs/reviews and have found a lot of them helpful but the main thing people seem to be pointing out in their logs is the PWO and strength effects of the product. My question is, those of you who have used Trestobol or are currently using it what are the size/muscle gains (if any) that you have experienced? I am considering stacking Trest with Stano in a few weeks and this will factor into my decision. Thanks in advance.
    Gains are slow and steady like a moderate dose of test.; it's certainly not a dramatic bulker it's really meant to be a base to keep energy and libido up while running harsher compounds. If you're looking for a good bulk consider stacking it with either Celtic Mass (PH precurser to SD) or Halo Mass (our Halodrol clone) Also trest is not exactly the same as Ment; Ment converts into trest so mg for mg trest is considerably stronger.
  6. Registered User
    mike3107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Gains are slow and steady like a moderate dose of test.; it's certainly not a dramatic bulker it's really meant to be a base to keep energy and libido up while running harsher compounds. If you're looking for a good bulk consider stacking it with either Celtic Mass (PH precurser to SD) or Halo Mass (our Halodrol clone) Also trest is not exactly the same as Ment; Ment converts into trest so mg for mg trest is considerably stronger.
    Excellent! That is exactly what I wanted to know. This gives me a better idea of the product.
  7. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mike3107 View Post
    Excellent! That is exactly what I wanted to know. This gives me a better idea of the product.
    cool, glad I could help
  8. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    would erase be sufficient to run as an ai for a low dose? (30-40 mg)
  9. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    would erase be sufficient to run as an ai for a low dose? (30-40 mg)
    perhaps at that dose however IMO all steroids users should have some emergency letro on hand...
  10. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Gains are slow and steady like a moderate dose of test.; it's certainly not a dramatic bulker it's really meant to be a base to keep energy and libido up while running harsher compounds. If you're looking for a good bulk consider stacking it with either Celtic Mass (PH precurser to SD) or Halo Mass (our Halodrol clone) Also trest is not exactly the same as Ment; Ment converts into trest so mg for mg trest is considerably stronger.
    Methyl nor testosterone acetate (ment for short)
    Brand name
    Trestolone.

    One and the same.

    Maybe you mean menadione (mentabolan) converts into trest?
  11. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    so trest and ment are the same thing?
  12. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    If you ask me its just as good as pinning test. Even better since it gives you a pwo like rush within 30 min. I ran one bottle of trest then a pack of ment with msten. Did not notice much if any difference in ment vrs trest. I was taking 3 treat pwo an 3 more later in the day. I took 12 ment pwo twice since ment is suppose to be half as strong. Sorry I don't buy it because my head felt like it was going to explode both times. Either way they both rock!
  13. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    so trest and ment are the same thing?
    M.E.N.T. stands for Methyl Nor Testosterone.

    Trestolone Acetate (a/k/a 7 alpha-Methyl-19-nortestosterone, or MENT),
  14. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    If you ask me its just as good as pinning test. Even better since it gives you a pwo like rush within 30 min. I ran one bottle of trest then a pack of ment with msten. Did not notice much if any difference in ment vrs trest. I was taking 3 treat pwo an 3 more later in the day. I took 12 ment pwo twice since ment is suppose to be half as strong. Sorry I don't buy it because my head felt like it was going to explode both times. Either way they both rock!
    when you say ment, are you referring to mentabolan, which contains 7a methyl nor androstenedione?
  15. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    when you say ment, are you referring to mentabolan, which contains 7a methyl nor androstenedione?
    Yes, 7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione
  16. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    why is it sold under two names? i am so confused.
  17. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    why is it sold under two names? i am so confused.
    Menadione=mentabolan= pro hormone to ment.

    Trestobol= trestolone=ment.
  18. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    why is it sold under two names? i am so confused.
    Lol
  19. Registered User
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    instead of using an AI can stano be used at 600-800mg for 30-40mg trest? plan on using trest/mecha as a stack
  20. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,212
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post
    I've run that stack as cut. I lost about 10lbs in 8 weeks and gain maybe 2-3 lbs of lbm with strength.

    Watch the bloat from ment, get an AI. Should be decent for a bulk, or so I've read.
    Why the AI during this cycle? Is shutdown really that harsh, does estrogen really sky rocket?
  21. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,585
    Answers
    0


    the compound converts into 7amethyl estradiol. a very potent estrogen
  22. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    will i turn into a girly boy if i take trestobol?
  23. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,585
    Answers
    0


    yes
  24. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    ::giggles::
  25. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    instead of using an AI can stano be used at 600-800mg for 30-40mg trest? plan on using trest/mecha as a stack
    Would probably be OK... I assume you mean 30-40mg orally right?
  26. Registered User
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    Would probably be OK... I assume you mean 30-40mg orally right?
    yep.
  27. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the compound converts into 7amethyl estradiol. a very potent estrogen
    I did not get any estrogen sides from it. Of course I have never had much problem with it anyway. Did take f.f. revolution pct throughout
    cycle.
  28. Registered User
    nelson44bears's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    287
    Answers
    0


    I think adding an AI with MENT would cancel a lot of the positive effects from MENT. I think stano would be a good addition to ment (for light anti E properties)
    . Maybe an epi/ment stack could be interesting too
  29. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post

    I did not get any estrogen sides from it. Of course I have never had much problem with it anyway. Did take f.f. revolution pct throughout
    cycle.
    I didn't have any estrogen sides when I beta tested mentabolan, but I only ran it at 30mg e/d.
  30. Registered User
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,558
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    I didn't have any estrogen sides when I beta tested mentabolan, but I only ran it at 30mg e/d.
    Me either. I ran it as high as 60 pre-workout with it spread throughout the day also. I didn't notice after a couple days of Aromasin that definition was a bit better but that's it.
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  31. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,212
    Answers
    0


    So if I was to run Trest 50mg for 6weeks when would I add in AI? I was thinking Formestane how much?
  32. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    i'm wondering if an AI would be needed if i was just running 30 mg/day? i'm also planning on stacking with 1-dhea
  33. Registered User
    Axillist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    705
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    So if I was to run Trest 50mg for 6weeks when would I add in AI? I was thinking Formestane how much?
    Depends on how estrogen sensitive you are. I'm extremely gyno prone so I would probably use some exemestane @ 12.5 eod. If you aren't, you could start at 2-3 pumps a day of formestane and ramp it up if you start getting estrogenic sides.

    Of course you could always wait until you get estrogenic sides and then try to play the game of "whack a mole" and chase your estrogen levels. I find that way quite inefficient and you usually end up crushing estrogen.
  34. Registered User
    Axillist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    705
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybeegood View Post
    i'm wondering if an AI would be needed if i was just running 30 mg/day? i'm also planning on stacking with 1-dhea
    It wouldn't hurt to have some on hand just in case. Some people say at 20-30 though they didn't need it. I prefer to always have at least 1 potent AI's and 1 mild AI on hand for any cycle. Better to have it and not need it than vice versa.
  35. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    thanks, i'll prob grab some formeron or formasurge if this is the route i end up going.
  36. Registered User
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,558
    Answers
    0


    I'm pinning Trest Ace. Think it's going to be good!
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  37. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    321
    Answers
    0


    Trest is just a great compound oral, TD or IM everybody loves this stuff...
  38. Registered User
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Trest is just a great compound oral, TD or IM everybody loves this stuff...
    What is the best dose orally for trest? I am thinking of stacking it with either some Epi or Msten along with my trt dose of test cyp in the fall.
  39. Registered User
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,558
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post

    What is the best dose orally for trest? I am thinking of stacking it with either some Epi or Msten along with my trt dose of test cyp in the fall.
    At least 50 mg per day. Probably 70-80. 50 of it pre-workout
    Rep for
    🍀Celtic Labs
    www.phfsupplements.com
  40. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    530
    Answers
    0


    You don't need 50 pwo. 30 pwo is fine, heck even 20 works. You do need at least 60 per day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beer and Muscle Gains
    By Weightman in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. CKD, ketosis and muscle gain questions
    By pontaro in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 01:29 PM
  3. Daily Ibuprofen And Muscle gain.
    By doggzj in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 08:11 PM
  4. M1T and muscle gain
    By blitzit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in