Trestobol and muscle gains?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    atl3128's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    225
    Rep Power
    190

    So would 40mg spread throughout the day and 20mg pre-workout be good?

  2. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    15601

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    So would 40mg spread throughout the day and 20mg pre-workout be good?
    Yes
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,945
    Rep Power
    311219

    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters

    Yes
    Man bro. Your really getting me stoked up for the trest and ment. I haven't bought any trest yet but I do have some ment.

    Might have to give it a go here soon
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    75491

    Quote Originally Posted by atl3128 View Post
    What is the best dose orally for trest? I am thinking of stacking it with either some Epi or Msten along with my trt dose of test cyp in the fall.
    30mg PWO works for me but there is a school of thought that says large bolus doses of steroids PWO has an increased bennefit. As with pretty much anything I'd advise starting at the lower end of the dosing spectrum and work your way up. I'd say start at around 50 mg/day 20mg of that PWO. and work your way up to whatever the highest dose you're comfortable with is.
  5. Registered User
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Willows, CA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,546
    Rep Power
    349573

    Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post

    30mg PWO works for me but there is a school of thought that says large bolus doses of steroids PWO has an increased bennefit. As with pretty much anything I'd advise starting at the lower end of the dosing spectrum and work your way up. I'd say start at around 50 mg/day 20mg of that PWO. and work your way up to whatever the highest dose you're comfortable with is.
    Yeah with Mentabolan you obviously need more due to having to convert but you need 50-60 to even notice it if you take it pre-workout. At least in my experience. Some guys have run Trest at 50-60 pwo and say it was nice
  6. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    15601

    I guess you need to play with the dosage and see what is right for you. For me 30 pwo was perfect. I tried 50 and it gave me bad headaches.
  7. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    3817

    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    I guess you need to play with the dosage and see what is right for you. For me 30 pwo was perfect. I tried 50 and it gave me bad headaches.
    30mg PWO what time would your other dose be if using 50mg ED... 8, 12 hours apart?

    Would lmg stack well with Trestobol?
  8. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    15601

    I usually did 3 dosess a day - started lower but got up to this - 3, 2, 2
    Started at 2, 1,1
    If I worked out in the after noon I would just change it to 2, 3, 2
    I was talking about 50mg pwo (all at the same time) Just dont take it to close to bed, I heard it could keep you up.
  9. Registered User
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    530
    Rep Power
    15601

    I think anything would stack well with it. Next time I'm going to do one oral and one transdermale (longer half life)
  10. Registered User
    Herm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    186
    Rep Power
    10192

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the compound converts into 7amethyl estradiol. a very potent estrogen
    I don't want to seem like a Jack ass but how does a potent estrogen do anything positive for building muscle or aggression, I know some estrogen is necessary to create a good environment for building but this honestly just confuses me.
  11. Registered User
    nostrum420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    75491

    Quote Originally Posted by Herm View Post
    I don't want to seem like a Jack ass but how does a potent estrogen do anything positive for building muscle or aggression, I know some estrogen is necessary to create a good environment for building but this honestly just confuses me.
    Like you said a little is a good thing. Trest def. needs an AI unless one is using a very low dose with no other aromatizing compounds...
  12. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    72231

    what is an appropriate dose to stack with 4 pills of 1-alpha a day? i was thinking 30-40 mg, 20 pre-workout. i am hoping a couple of pumps of formasurge per day will keep estro in check.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  13. Registered User
    johnnybeegood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    72231

    i have settled on 40 mg a day
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I'm feelin the love.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Beer and Muscle Gains
    By Weightman in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 08:03 PM
  2. CKD, ketosis and muscle gain questions
    By pontaro in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 01:29 PM
  3. Daily Ibuprofen And Muscle gain.
    By doggzj in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 08:11 PM
  4. M1T and muscle gain
    By blitzit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in