MOHN/MDIEN Combo dosage ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

MOHN/MDIEN Combo dosage ?

quick question,i am planning a 6 week cycle of MOHN/MDIEn at 24mgs MOHN and 12mgs MDIEN. I am 242 lbs. Too high or Low, any input?
    Thanks
    GUNZ

2. I know nothing...

if you've done ph/ps before, then it looks good.
  3. Gold Member

I like that for your weight. Are you exp'd with either of these previously? If not, I'd start lower and work up. Those are good doses alone, so together you might use less. Remember the mixing methyl risks, too.
    •   

4. Registered User

Im 5'7, 172 and I hope to be around 185 after my SuperDrol cycle. At what dosages would this stack work for me. I have one experience with PH, an S1+ cycle.
  5. Registered User

I have done cycles of 1test, 1AD, M1,4ADD, etc. before. I have not used MOHN or MDIEN before. My understanding was that MOHN was a mild methyl, I have read that MDIEN is not so mild on the liver. I will be on a calorie restricted diet as I begin to prep for a possible April show.

Any other thoughts?

GUNZ
  6. Registered User

I should also add that i am 6'4", have trained seriously for 6 years, am 29, and have done a bunch of cycles in the past. Diet and training are in check, just curious as to what a solid dosage would be foer stacking MOHN/MDIEN. Seen a bunch on just MOHN, not the two combined.
  7. Registered User

I was doing a very similar stack in the summertime, 9mg m-dien per day along with 24mg m4ohn. My only word of warning for you is to keep an eye out for gyno symptoms, I suffered a nasty flareup that had me lactating, and left a lump behind that I've been unable to shrink with nolva, adactrim, absolved plus 3-alpha, etc. It just showed up one day when I did a self exam, with no prior warning signs of puffiness, itching, pain, etc., but once it was there for a few days those signs finally popped up. Even with starting nolvadex therapy as soon as the lump appeared, the nolvadex did nothing to shrink the lump back down.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by max silver
    I was doing a very similar stack in the summertime, 9mg m-dien per day along with 24mg m4ohn. My only word of warning for you is to keep an eye out for gyno symptoms, I suffered a nasty flareup that had me lactating, and left a lump behind that I've been unable to shrink with nolva, adactrim, absolved plus 3-alpha, etc. It just showed up one day when I did a self exam, with no prior warning signs of puffiness, itching, pain, etc., but once it was there for a few days those signs finally popped up. Even with starting nolvadex therapy as soon as the lump appeared, the nolvadex did nothing to shrink the lump back down.

Do you think that m-dien was responsible for the gyno? Lactating sounds terribly bad.
  9. Registered User

I wish I knew which compound to blame. I didn't start the m4ohn until a few weeks into the cycle, and within 4 or 5 days of starting m4ohn, the gyno reared it's ugly head. That's my own fault for trying two new compounds at once, but I thought that with nolvadex on hand, I'd be safe if problems did show up.

I've been using m4ohn in a cutting cycle for the last 3 weeks with no problems, but I've been dosing nolvadex at 20mg/day since the start of the cycle, as I'm not taking any chances in further lump formation beyond what I already have.

As far as the lactating goes, it's pretty disconcerting to say the least. I remember on of the more terrifying dreams I ever had was one where my nipples were really hurting, and upon squeezing one, a whitish fluid came out. It really sucks when your worst fears are realized.
  10. Registered User

I wish I knew which compound to blame. I didn't start the m4ohn until a few weeks into the cycle, and within 4 or 5 days of starting m4ohn, the gyno reared it's ugly head. That's my own fault for trying two new compounds at once, but I thought that with nolvadex on hand, I'd be safe if problems did show up.

I've been using m4ohn in a cutting cycle for the last 3 weeks with no problems, but I've been dosing nolvadex at 20mg/day since the start of the cycle, as I'm not taking any chances in further lump formation beyond what I already have.

As far as the lactating goes, it's pretty disconcerting to say the least. I remember on of the more terrifying dreams I ever had was one where my nipples were really hurting, and upon squeezing one, a whitish fluid came out. It really sucks when your worst fears are realized.
    Max - I am sorry to hear that man, that really sucks.

Gunz - From my own experience and because of what was just said, I would def recommend using Nolva throughout....I got some symptoms of gyno from a M4OHN cycle a while back and that was on 20mgs of Nolva a day. The doses look good to me but if I were you id take precautions.....better safe than sorry and if youre cutting up, the anti-e's will help you keep dry and ripped.

Good Luck
    O14
  11. Registered User

wow, horror stories...thanks for the great info, will most likely use nolva throughout because of your insight...any more horror stories or are these isolated incidents, thanks again

GUNZ
  12. Registered User

P.S. - I was under the impression that since MOHN is so closely related to Decca, aromitization issues were almost nil? Also, the research i've seen on MDIEN indicate a very small chance of estrogenic sides, any further info or thoughts?

thanks
  13. Registered User

That's exactly the same impression that I had of the compounds, so imagine my shock and horror when gyno just showed up out of nowhere. There's most likely something else to blame with gyno and these compounds, whether that's progesterone, prolactin, or what I can't say for certain, but the danger is certainly real.
  14. Registered User

I don't know the cause but at the time I thought it was based on the fact that the low conversion theories were based on the low doses recommended (8-16mgs M4OHN). I was running around 50mgs throughout, give or take. Like I said, I dont know the reason, but this was my assumption at the time.

O14
  15. Registered User

Increased dosing levels would certainly throw the initial data out the window. Although in my first time out with m4ohn, I was still not too terribly high in dosing levels at 24mg/day, but it could have been the combo of m-dien and m4ohn that caused me to have problems.
  16. Board Supporter

guys nandrolone increases progestone / has a progestrogenic effect and increases prolactin. what it does is makes you extemley estrogen sensetive, and eve low dosages will cause gyno
    I'm planning to add bromo or ru 486 if I can get it to my nandrolone related cycles

check out this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/archi...p/t-14977.html
  17. Registered User

I neglected to mention that I've been running bromo myself during my current m4ohn cycle, 1.25mg before bed. I just can't afford to take any more chances with even more gyno. What I have isn't that bad really, mostly puffy nipples, which look good sometimes, and like **** at other times, but it still bugs the **** out of me.

I've heard mention of ru 486 before, but am unfamiliar with the specifics of the compound. Do you have any more information on the stuff you can share?
  18. Board Supporter

its a progestrone blocker. the only sepcific one I know, used as an abortion pill. very tough to get unless youre an abortion doctor or know chinese
    Im looking for it myself

how is the bromo going with the mohn? thats realy interesting. any other compounds? also what is your chest fat levels?
  19. Registered User

I'm using nolvadex at 20mg/day, as well as a bit of 1-test transdermal I need to use up sometime, while it still has at least some potency remaining.

It's hard to say for certain whether the bromo is having any effect or not, it hasn't reduced the already existent puffiness, but things haven't gotten any worse at a fairly high dosage of m4ohn, so it seems like it must be doing something. I don't have much chest fat of which to speak, I tend to store most of my fat around the midsection instead.
  20. Board Supporter

thanks
    allow me to ask some more questions to see if I can deduce anything for myself
    how much mohn?
    what kind of cycle? (cutter/bulker etc)

thanks
  21. Registered User

It's a cutting cycle, with m4ohn dosed at 40mg (8mg*5).
  22. Registered User

are doses of mohn at or below 20 mgs combined w/mdien at or below 12 mgs likely to cause any gyno related problems? i have heard of many people using these compounds with little to no sides. thoughts?
  23. Board Supporter

Max:
    I read what Lyle had to say and I think that in OUR case (supplemented ;-)) we should take the bromo in divided doses with the M40HN.

what do you think?
  24. Registered User

I suspect you may be correct on that account, I had just been taking the bromo at night in order to avoid the side effects, which for myself include lethargy, runny nose, congestion, etc. By taking the entire dose before I go to sleep I've been able to avoid those, as I'm sleeping when the product is at it's peak blood levels.
  25. Board Supporter

yes but dopamine should be lowered at night and highest at the morning to help with fat burning and mood- OTOH m4ohn messes with DA receptors in a good way
    how do we balance all this, I guess trial and error... :-)
    how is youre sleep/mood/fat burning going with the aforementioned combo?
  26. Registered User

I sleep like a baby on bromo, I recall reading somewhere that it tends to clear out blood glucose, which puts me to sleep in relatively short order. As far as mood goes, I love this aspect of m4ohn perhaps more than any other aspect, I feel great throughout the day, with tons of energy and genuinely good mood. Fat burning is humming along nicely as well, especially since last week when I dropped my calories below what they were the previous 2 weeks.

I think I'll give a 1/4 tab of bromo a go, taken with my first meal of the day. I've found that I've experienced no nausea from bromo, perhaps since I'm always sure to take it with a meal. I do tend to have a pretty strong stomach most of the time though, so I might not be the best test subject in that regard.
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Side note... "A Friend" has a ton of Cabergoline... I know it relatively works the same as Bromo... would this be effective for the same terms as bromo for what you all are looking for??? Resist Gyno and all.

Adams
  28. Registered User

If memory serves correctly, cabergoline is much more effective than bromo is, and with a lower incidence of side effects, as well as requiring dosing only every few days to be effective. My problem has been finding this stuff at a halfway reasonable price, the brand name dostinex is criminally overcharged in North America, and I don't know if there's a generic version available here yet.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

If memory serves correctly, cabergoline is much more effective than bromo is, and with a lower incidence of side effects, as well as requiring dosing only every few days to be effective. My problem has been finding this stuff at a halfway reasonable price, the brand name dostinex is criminally overcharged in North America, and I don't know if there's a generic version available here yet.
    Cabaser... in 1, 2, or 4 Mg Tabs...

Seems like the 1 Mg tabs X 20 = $75 - $100

not sure on the rest.
  30. Board Supporter

Max: looking forward to hear results. I'm planning an MOHN/bromo cutter in two months myself.

DAdams91982:maybe a dumb question but I'll chance it
    where did that "friend" get his?
    you can PM me if you want (or not)
    BTW I live in europe so no legal problems here :-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Mohn-XT/Legal Gear LGP 4-AD+ combo
    By cyto78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 05:16 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:07 PM
  3. Cycle Help? Should I Add MDien or Mohn?
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 11:36 AM
  4. mdien vs winstrol; mohn vs anavar
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 11:28 AM
  5. MOHN Detection Time and dosage
    By skinnywhiteguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 12:39 PM