Injectable formestane

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I've experimented with H.M Gear version(Aromabolan P.C.T.) Took the recommended dosage (1cc/200mg E.O.D) for 4 weeks. I liked the results. At an average cost of $58 for 3 weeks I would recommend Nolva Research. The ALRI product is the same with a few extras. Im going to try the ALRI product after I finish this cycle.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about using 200mg every 3rd day during the end of my cycle when im using HCG, that way i'll only need one bottle. Not to bad on the wallet.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Gizzle, how did it work for reducing bloat? Would you say equal to or better than arimidex?

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I ran another H.M Gear product called Test-OH at minimal dosages. I took it orally for 2 weeks then decided to start injections for the 1st time. This product really didn't cause me any bloat so I can't say if the product reduces bloat better than arimadex per say. I know I liked the product. For my own situation, it worked out to be a great product.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Of course they're gonna say that... they're trying to sell you the stuff. Fact is that formestane is not nearly as efficient (only about 80%) as dex or letro which are both in the 90 percentile. Also, i recall Bobo posting something in the past about formestane losing its effects after about 4 weeks of use.

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
Formestane acetate is closer to 200mg every 2 weeks, so you'd break down the dosages to like 50mg every 3-4 days.
In Author L. Rea's article, he says it has a 4day halflife and the best dosage to reduce estrogen is 200-250mg every 3 days intramuscular.