Opinions on Halo cycle?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Opinions on Halo cycle?

Hello all:

Here's what I have planned. Just wanted to see what ya'll think and if I should make changes somewhere.

I plan to pre-load cycle assist two weeks prior to the start of the cycle.

Info: 31 years old. I have been training for 5 1/2 years now. Goals are strength and some lean muscle. Maybe in the 7-9lbs range.

-Cycle:
    Halo - 50/75/75/75/75/75 (1st dose @ 8AM, 2nd dose @8PM)
    CEL Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8/8/8
    Liv.52 DS 2/2/2/2/2/2
    Taurine

-PCT:
    Torem (90/60/60/30)
    PES Erase (0/0/3/3/2/1)
    DAA 3/3/3/3/3
    CEL Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8
    Liv.52 DS 2/2/2/2/2

Recommended to run Cycle Assist in PCT as well or should I use PCT assist? Is there anything else you would add/subtract?

Thank you in advance!!
    Last edited by jbree; 04-30-2013 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Stats.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

You age? and experience/prior use?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    You age? and experience/prior use?
    31 years old. I have been training for 5 1/2 years now. I have not done any PH before. If all goes well, this will be my first run in the PH world.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbree View Post
    31 years old. I have been training for 5 1/2 years now. I have not done any PH before. If all goes well, this will be my first run in the PH world.
    From what I see you have done your homework. PCT looks great. Only thing I'd suggest is since this is your first run... gauge your results even after your first week at 50mg....your anabolic receptors are fresh...50 may work for you...hence if your progressing at a rate that your content with, why increase the dosage and increase the burden on your body...keep plugging away...good luck!!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Looks solid bro, you can always up the dosage, but for your first run its good, welcome to the dark side. (Just an fyi hdrol is a steroid not a ph)
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    From what I see you have done your homework. PCT looks great. Only thing I'd suggest is since this is your first run... gauge your results even after your first week at 50mg....your anabolic receptors are fresh...50 may work for you...hence if your progressing at a rate that your content with, why increase the dosage and increase the burden on your body...keep plugging away...good luck!!
    I've thought about that as well..seeing how my body responds to 50mg.

What about cycle assist in PCT; would you keep running it or switch to PCT assist?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I'm leaning towards PCT assist in PCT; just wondering what the veterans think?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I'm not a veteran, I haven't served in the military, but PCT assist should work well. Any test booster, Erase and a SERM is all you need.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

You're running this very similar to what I'm going to start in about a week. Why the Liv 52 in addition to cycle assist? I'm not bashing, just not that familiar with Liv 52 and wouldn't that be double dipping the support supps you need?
    Only thing I have that you don't list is forma stanazol. I have that but not sure when to start and run it along side.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Leftyz View Post
    You're running this very similar to what I'm going to start in about a week. Why the Liv 52 in addition to cycle assist? I'm not bashing, just not that familiar with Liv 52 and wouldn't that be double dipping the support supps you need?
    Only thing I have that you don't list is forma stanazol. I have that but not sure when to start and run it along side.
    its because liv52 is dirt cheap.

and he has erase for his pct ai, which i believe is a better option for pct. reason being is formestane has a small conversion to a steroid called 4-hydroxytestosterone, which is suppressive and can slow down the pct process.

i think formestane is best used on cycle or between cycles stacked with a test booster

btw, dont let needto whore their line to you. their stuff is really overpriced and they puff it up on paper to make it look like the best stuff in the world.

you have the bases covered and its not needed at your point. at best, a pct assist is an ai stacked with test boosters and resveratol (supplement companies bastardized serm). you already have daa and erase, so youre covered
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    its because liv52 is dirt cheap.

and he has erase for his pct ai, which i believe is a better option for pct. reason being is formestane has a small conversion to a steroid called 4-hydroxytestosterone, which is suppressive and can slow down the pct process.

i think formestane is best used on cycle or between cycles stacked with a test booster

btw, dont let needto whore their line to you. their stuff is really overpriced and they puff it up on paper to make it look like the best stuff in the world.

you have the bases covered and its not needed at your point. at best, a pct assist is an ai stacked with test boosters and resveratol (supplement companies bastardized serm). you already have daa and erase, so youre covered
    Thanks for the response! Yes, Liv52 DS is very cheap.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

So besides just because its cheap, why take it in addition? Any advantage of it over cycle assist?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need opinions on bulk cycle..
    By R0cKSoLiD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 08:55 PM
  2. Opinions on this cycle
    By Sir Foxx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 11:06 PM
  3. Opinions on short cycles....
    By Jergo in forum Anabolics