Cycle for injury

theish11

theish11

Awards
I hurt my shoulder doing bench about 2 weeks ago. I have heard of certain peptides good for recovery. I am trying to get stronger and faster. I have taken finaflex and its been about a month. Do you know of a cycle with a good ph and the. Also a peptide or something to work with it. J looks at igf and it was 200 bucks so I'm out on that.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Ask Ray Lewis if you can borrow some deer antler velvet.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I hurt my shoulder doing bench about 2 weeks ago. I have heard of certain peptides good for recovery. I am trying to get stronger and faster. I have taken finaflex and its been about a month. Do you know of a cycle with a good ph and the. Also a peptide or something to work with it. J looks at igf and it was 200 bucks so I'm out on that.
Ghrp-2 & CJC195 w/o dac and something wet like m14add or TRT 200mg test but run a mild AI to stay safe try 25 mg erase or low dose another AI. Blood work would be best to figure out the AI dose.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Ghrp-2 & CJC195 w/o dac and something wet like m14add or TRT 200mg test but run a mild AI to stay safe try 25 mg erase or low dose another AI. Blood work would be best to figure out the AI dose.

those are the two peptides used for recovery?

theish11

theish11

Awards
how often would i need bloodwork to check for required AI dose. do you take the AI along the way or at the end of the cycle

theish11

theish11

Awards
is it cjc 195 or cjc1295 i found the 1295

theish11

theish11

Awards
wow it's good to shop around i looked and saw a place with ghrp-2 for $90 and another for $15

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
wow it's good to shop around i looked and saw a place with ghrp-2 for $90 and another for $15
Not all is equal quality and the AI would be used on cycle to keep estrogen lower.

Fyi Tren is best for joints but you asked about ph's so I pointed you to a wet one but trenavar would also be an option as it is a PH to tren...I would speculate that Trestabol would be amazing for joints as well but have yet to run it myself.