Tylenol on cycle. ****!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my 3rd week of halo/Stano.. A nice mild cycle. But I usually take Tylenol during work (5days a week). I thought I've been taking 250mg.. But I was taking the extra strength, but really 500mg. So I've been taking like 2,000mg. Now I feel like I'm having liver pain. (Haven't had any this week and still have pain). Should I be worried

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd week of halo/Stano.. A nice mild cycle. But I usually take Tylenol during work (5days a week). I thought I've been taking 250mg.. But I was taking the extra strength, but really 500mg. So I've been taking like 2,000mg. Now I feel like I'm having liver pain. (Haven't had any this week and still have pain). Should I be worried
You should immediately stop taking acetaminophen on your methylated oral steroid cycle.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
That much is a no no.You`ve been taking 500 mg several times a day?
Methyls are like drinking alcohol every day.
And alcohol and paracetamol don`t mix.

Stop,and get some methionine and NAC.
If you really need to take a dose of paracetamol,take it with methionine.It`s the antidote to paracetamol,which is in some countries put in the paracetamol pills themselves.
N-acetylcysteine or NAC,and methionine works to reduce paracetamol toxicity by replenishing body stores of the antioxidant glutathione,which has been robbed from liver by paracetamol.

Or,better yet,you can switch to ibuprofen,which does not directly affect the liver.

BTW you`re probably all right now.
If you would have liver poisoning,you would be experiencing much worse symptoms,like extreme nausea, vomiting, pallor, and sweating.You probably wouldn`t notice the liver pains.

Klinessd

Klinessd

Awards
Taking Tylenol 5 days a week doesn't sound healthy. Slow your Tylenol roll. :)

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
While on a methyl I try to keep my tylenol usage to a minimum....but it I have a raging headache? I can only go so long, and if it does not go away on its own I need some relief. But I would not take them "every day at work"....only when its absolutely necessary. On a short course of methyl's....a few tylenol here and there will not have that much of an added effect, provided you don't use it every day. And even then? I am willing to bet you would be fine since its only 4-6 weeks usually.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get some (T)UDCA or at least SAMe if you are going to continue to use Tylenol. Also, lower the dosage regardless of whether you buy the aforementioned products.

Viking23

Awards
what were you thinking taking Tylenol on cycle? Take baby aspirin if necessary but come on man acetaminophen is awfully harsh on the liver and your taking methyls besides. Get some tudca asap and did you have blood work before cycle?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What tells you that its liver pain and not gas pains or something else. Just curious. I always see guys complaining of liver pain just because they feel something in a particular area. Are your eyes/skin turning yellow, vomiting?

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What tells you that its liver pain and not gas pains or something else. Just curious. I always see guys complaining of liver pain just because they feel something in a particular area. Are your eyes/skin turning yellow, vomiting?
Just my stools have been extremely white, not at the point of yellow eyes. No gas, just all day pain in my liver area

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
curious as to what your job is to require so much Tylenol?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
curious as to what your job is to require so much Tylenol?
Investment banker? corporate executive? CEO of a fortune 500 company?

.....most likely a K-5 teacher :D

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Investment banker? corporate executive? CEO of a fortune 500 company?

.....most likely a K-5 teacher :D
I'm guessing he's busy getting treatment for cholestasis, acute hepatitis, or whatever it was.

rphash49

Awards
Just my stools have been extremely white, not at the point of yellow eyes. No gas, just all day pain in my liver area
I doubt you can judge how white your poop is with yellow eyes. I'll need you to post a pic of your poop so that I can see it. I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a holiday inn last night. Or you could just go see a real doctor.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
there is evidence to suggest daily tylenol use may lead to high blood pressure. also, nsaids like aspirin and ibuprofen may hurt gains by affecting prostaglandins.
i'd just use oxycontin or IV morphine. lol
seriously though, i've known people addicted to lortab that took 20, 10's a day or more. thats 10 grams of acetaminophen a day and it didn't kill them. so its apparently its not THAT toxic.
yeah for real, people take 25-100 xanax or percocets per day (literally) for years on end and they don't die, they just keep going and doing more and more drugs :D. These piddly 4-week cycles of SD or whatever, tylenol or not, will NOT harm you whatsoever. Only those genetically predisposed to liver trouble, same with heart issues etc.....if you are susceptible to these type issues, you'll find out quickly. For the overwhelming majority of people? there will be no issues, esp if you cycle this stuff....2 methyls at once, methyl plus tylenol, methyl plus alcohol...whatever....its only for 4-6 weeks for christ sakes! These things (organs) take TIME to damage effectively ;)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Its been months and he never even updated. That's kind of messed up. I wonder what happened

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
He also may have been a tylenol rep, and with all the negative talk about tylenol causing liver damage and about its ineffectiveness.....well he got the shyts of this board and quit.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I should've hit him up for some free tylenol samples before he quit.....I eat that shyt like candy at night sometimes when I got a raging headache....3 500mg caps and 2 aspirins :D If that doesn't work? maybe one 7.5mg percocet....but those are like 5+ years old lol, probably lost most of their potency.....

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Yea but he said his stool was white and that was his last post. White stool means a serious lIver problem. I thought Hdrol was a more mild methyl?

Viking23

Awards
Sadly he very well may have. Those problems he was having were very serious. Take this as a lesson and make sure all of us realize the risk we are taking with these drugs. For your average healthy male its not an issue but if you have an underlying health problem these can be the nail in the coffin. So please be careful and watch the amount of orals that are being ran and if at all possible get real test! Orals are great but they cause much more stress on the organs for the gains they give, were test gives similar gains but has a lot less stress on the body.

I really hope this guy survived and just walked away from all supps and forums. In either case take this thread and if nothing else learn that these are not harmless and should be respected to the fullest.
I at one time also was just about orals because I was afraid of pinning gear and obtaining it but I learned if I want to cycle for years to come I had to take chances and with a little bit of research I realized it is easier than we all think.

Best regards,
V