pre-existing gyno

EDNhoss12

Awards
I have a small bit of gyno from my previous cycles, so I'm worried about my upcoming stack, as I won't be using an anti-e. I need to know if I'll notice any symptoms of it picking back up again (itchy, sensitive) or will it just start growing again? Thankx guys....btw I will have nolva and letro on hand.

tarbaby2000

Awards
Really depends on the individual. I've had some itching and sensitivity before that was irritatiing as hell. 20mg/day nolva took care of it in about 3 days.;

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had a lump form before any symptoms of pain or itching started. I started on nolvadex right away, which stopped the pain and itching, but didn't help to get rid of the lump. I'd say to definitely proceed with caution. Besides, you already know that you are gyno prone, so why tempt fate and not run an anti-e or nolvadex throughout?

EDNhoss12

Awards
mmmm.........good point. I just thought I'd enjoy the added bulk and strength gains while on. How can one person be more prone to gyno than another anyway?

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I had a small case of gyno. mDHT @ 75mg helped me a lot...

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate further Gizzle? That post has me quite interested, although my own experiences with dht based products haven't done anything for my own gyno. Info such as duration of cycle, nature/origin of gyno, length of time the gyno was present before the mdht helped out, etc. would be great.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
My question is....If you KNOW you have gyno, you're obviously prone, why WOULDN'T you run Anti-e's.....if anything it would make me run a stronger dose of them....and there isn't much of a reason to have letro on hand unless you plan to use it throughout, once you have it Nolva will be the only thing that can help.

O14

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly the question I have as well. I don't like flaming other board members for questionable posts, but this one is close to making me grab for the flamethrower. This would be like playing in rushour traffic in the freeway while blindfolded, it just doesn't make any sense, in fact is downright stupid.

What does your upcoming stack consist of, and what were you taking previously that gave you the gyno?

EDNhoss12

Awards
this is ridiculous!!!! I know what I'm doing and my reasoning is perfectly logical, nothing stupid about it. Simple trial and error here.

The gyno was caused by some ph/ps a few years back, and it's barely noticeable.........I just remember having itchy/sensitive nips when I came off of the ph's. (vpx 1-test and paradeca) All my following AAS cycles were run w/ an anti-e. I figured I'd try my luck w/ this cycle (Test, Deca, D-bol, tren, slin, IGF) and see if any of these compounds cause any more gyno. Hopefully they won't and I'll be able to experience the water retention and added strength gains while on.

Since my gyno developed post cycle and w/ completely different compounds, I can't say that this cycle would give me a problem, but ofcourse if it does I'll have the nolva. Like I said, all I wanted to know was if w/ pre-existing gyno, if it begins to develop again, would I experience the same symptoms of itchy/sensitive nips......or would it just start growing again w/ out any warning?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Just stay away from Dbol or large doses of test man, you'll be fine. Run some tren and/or winny.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Because both of those will aggrevate the hell out of a pre-existing case of gyno in all likelyhood, unless a SERM is run throughout.

gizzle

gizzle

Awards
I had pre-exsisting gyno from puberty. I am 22 now, so probably 8 years. It wasn't out of control or anything of that nature, but I did have small noticeable lumps. I ran mDHT by itself. I ran it for 3 weeks. I took 6 caps pre-workout on w/out days. On non-workout days I spread the caps throughout the course of the day. After 3 weeks my muscles were noticeably harder. The gyno was still present but it was more aesthetically pleasing. My side chest pose looked a whole better after. It has since been a month now, and my muscles are still hard. So I am assuming if I ran the mDHT for 4-5 weeks @ 75mg/day, I would see better results. That's just my own personal experience. I Liked the product myself.

EDNhoss12

Awards
Just stay away from Dbol or large doses of test man, you'll be fine. Run some tren and/or winny.
I'll be using 25mg d-bol 1-6 and 500mg test 1-15. All I can do is hope I don't have problems I guess. Thankx bro......later

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
your just asking for problems bro I have pre existing gyno and am finishing up a cycle right now using 1.25mgs of letro ed and 20mgs of nolva and have still noticed some growth probably due to the fact that the letro takes 2 months to show blood plasma levels but at least run 20mgs nolva through out the course man its so cheap it wont break you better safe then having to pay 3 grand for an operation!!!