Eagle Ken's confession :-(

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. I think some already know that i am on PCT, now i want to share something that ive never mentioned before:

I suffer major deppression (sometimes), paranoia and OCD, i have noticed that when i am "on" all my symptoms get better, with the exception of dienedione, now i was clinically diagnosed with ocd a few years ago and started medication, i soon droped the meds since i start taking supps, because i prefered to save money for my supps instead of the meds (HEY I AM NARCISSISTIC TOO!)...when i was a kid i used to spend a lot of time in the mirror, my phyc doctor said that this is related to OCD as well, the fact that i never looked as good as the ones on the movies was a extreme dissapointment every single day!, anyways i know i need the meds...... now sometimes i regret that i discontinued the meds, but i definately found that while i was on test all my ocd and paranoia symptoms were gone.... now since i have a better job i can afford the meds, however, i am not sure if SSRI would have an impact on my HPTA, if its positive then it is welcome, if not i think i would decline.... i can tell that when i was on SSRIs i felt very well..... and the fact that test made me feel even better without meds makes me wonder....

Any of you guys are on this medication (SSRIs) if so, do you guys still take them on PCT?

I have a few boxes of sertraline at 50 mgs. so it is a big dilemma, i really like my new job and i dont want to experience deppression or crazyness anymore, please help! :(

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Hi guys. I think some already know that i am on PCT, now i want to share something that ive never mentioned before:

I suffer major deppression (sometimes), paranoia and OCD, i have noticed that when i am "on" all my symptoms get better, with the exception of dienedione, now i was clinically diagnosed with ocd a few years ago and started medication, i soon droped the meds since i start taking supps, because i prefered to save money for my supps instead of the meds (HEY I AM NARCISSISTIC TOO!)...when i was a kid i used to spend a lot of time in the mirror, my phyc doctor said that this is related to OCD as well, the fact that i never looked as good as the ones on the movies was a extreme dissapointment every single day!, anyways i know i need the meds...... now sometimes i regret that i discontinued the meds, but i definately found that while i was on test all my ocd and paranoia symptoms were gone.... now since i have a better job i can afford the meds, however, i am not sure if SSRI would have an impact on my HPTA, if its positive then it is welcome, if not i think i would decline.... i can tell that when i was on SSRIs i felt very well..... and the fact that test made me feel even better without meds makes me wonder....

Any of you guys are on this medication (SSRIs) if so, do you guys still take them on PCT?

I have a few boxes of sertraline at 50 mgs. so it is a big dilemma, i really like my new job and i dont want to experience deppression or crazyness anymore, please help! :(
I was on SSRIs up until a couple months ago. My metabolism slowed down my joints hurt more. I was on them for 2 years and I thought they weren't affecting me in any negative way. I finally started to feel tired and I could have 800 mg of caffeine and barely felt normal and I was only taking the doctor prescribed dose of medication. I went off and I started to hardly hold weight and definitely not fat. Joints felt better. I felt like I hadn't in 2 or 3 years. Metabolism went crazy like a growing boys and still is. It was fast on SSRI but this is awesome now. So I started to research and read what I could about these drugs and it all lined up with how it was starting to look to me. Here is what a doctor stated online for what its worth...
" Young people in puberty given SSRI's will often not grow because of growth hormone defiency.

SSRI's can lower thyroid hormone production and efficiency directly and indirectly through high cortisol, low testosterone and low growth hormone.

Hormone defiency in thyroid, testostserone and growth hormone can all cause depression and other mental problems."
And yes I had to start eating even more carbs and more protein to hold weight but I have come to grips with some of the things that caused anxiety and I have come off and feel so.good its amazing. I don't know if I got a certain chemical back in my brain but I feel insane. SSRIs aren't worth it to me. I'd rather take natural supplements to help mood. I have my emotions back too. This is also a tell all. I don't know what you wanted to hear but these are my thoughts bro!

The SSRI's may have tipped the balance in wrong direction when it comes to hormones.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm not during puberty but the hormone suppression is for all ages obviously.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of what parrot-people will tell you,SSRIs will not lower testosterone or anything like that.

I had done blood work before I ever used SSRIs,while I was on them,and after I quit.

And I didn`t lose my sex drive with them(nor did they improve it).In my opinion,this is a load of crap too_Or perhaps this applies to when physicians mega dose them,which is done often.

I`ve used a test booster while on SSRI,and the results were great-good mood and raging libido.

I`ve dones maybe 7 SSRI stints.

Was gonna get back on these days,after been struggling with depression for some time.

I decided to try natural this time.

Ran St.John`s Worth a couple of months,it did help,but is very unselective(increases serotonin,dopamine,epinephrine,glutamate,GABA),so it gave me anxiety eventually.

A few days ago,I got on low dose 5-htp,10-15 mg daily.

The effects are very good so far.Almost identical to SSRI,but everything starts working faster.

You might wanna try that.

As for cycles and SSRI....I don`t know man.

I`m sure a NORMAL DOSE TRT would go nicley with these.

And I`m also sure a NORMAL DOSE TRT will help your symptoms a lot.

Cycles are supraphysiologic doses,which can`t be a good thing to do often nor long for your psychological problems.

I`m sure a NORMA DOSE TRT would do you good to feel fine just fine,like the cycle does.

I`m going on and on about TRT,without knowing if you have low test to begin with....:eek:

HAve you had that checked before firts cycle?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Regardless of what parrot-people will tell you,SSRIs will not lower testosterone or anything like that.

I had done blood work before I ever used SSRIs,while I was on them,and after I quit.

And I didn`t lose my sex drive with them(nor did they improve it).In my opinion,this is a load of crap too_Or perhaps this applies to when physicians mega dose them,which is done often.

I`ve used a test booster while on SSRI,and the results were great-good mood and raging libido.

I`ve dones maybe 7 SSRI stints.

Was gonna get back on these days,after been struggling with depression for some time.

I decided to try natural this time.

Ran St.John`s Worth a couple of months,it did help,but is very unselective(increases serotonin,dopamine,epinephrine,glutamate,GABA),so it gave me anxiety eventually.

A few days ago,I got on low dose 5-htp,10-15 mg daily.

The effects are very good so far.Almost identical to SSRI,but everything starts working faster.

You might wanna try that.

As for cycles and SSRI....I don`t know man.

I`m sure a NORMAL DOSE TRT would go nicley with these.

And I`m also sure a NORMAL DOSE TRT will help your symptoms a lot.

Cycles are supraphysiologic doses,which can`t be a good thing to do often nor long for your psychological problems.

I`m sure a NORMA DOSE TRT would do you good to feel fine just fine,like the cycle does.

I`m going on and on about TRT,without knowing if you have low test to begin with....:eek:

HAve you had that checked before firts cycle?
Yeah it didn't lower your test levels. Possibly . but if you cycle your levels are never even in a years time anyway. And also they don't work the same way for everyone, neither do all SSRIs affect you the same away. I know several people who went on them and had weight gain from no change in diet.. I'm only telling my experience and some others. Not parroting here. One guys experience may not be everyone's experience. I didn't do blood tests, no, but there are undeniable changes. Libido did go way up after I quit them and I need less caffeine