Am I screwed?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Angry Am I screwed?


    I am about three quarters of the way done on a cycle of test e 600 mg weekly and 600 mg of primo weekly, I got into some trouble and will be going to jail very soon, soooo no post cycle? any suggestions?


  2. How soon?, start now!

  3. Monday most likely
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by banksy2020 View Post
    I am about three quarters of the way done on a cycle of test e 600 mg weekly and 600 mg of primo weekly, I got into some trouble and will be going to jail very soon, soooo no post cycle? any suggestions?
    How long will you be in there?

  5. Damn bro what did u do? Im guessing with a name like Banksy its gotta be street art related
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  6. Subbed in till mon lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by banksy2020 View Post
    I am about three quarters of the way done on a cycle of test e 600 mg weekly and 600 mg of primo weekly, I got into some trouble and will be going to jail very soon, soooo no post cycle? any suggestions?
    Skip the country and start a new life in a foreign country.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by banksy2020 View Post
    Monday most likely
    I hope this is a gimmick. Going into an institution w/ your T-levels crashing would not be good. Hopefully u have some friends there and know how to handle yourself. Good luck.

  9. "Stop breaking the law, *******!"

  10. lewd act?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by joeblow1 View Post

    Skip the country and start a new life in a foreign country.
    May I suggest Panama they can't extradite you back to the USA

  12. Seriously, I hope you took the advice. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Nolva has a half life of 5-7 days. So 2 days of dosing would get you somewhere. Not to a good place by any means but it would be better than nothing!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift View Post
    "Stop breaking the law, *******!"
    If you haven't noticed, your in the wrong place to recommend that people don't break the law! Most of us here are breaking it in some way or another!! Also, that time you didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign or the time you were driving 47mph in a 45mph zone was breaking the law. So, your just as guilty!

  14. lol im breaking the law. i have 180counts of superdrol in my closet. i feel like a badass felon

  15. How long are you going to be there?

  16. Low test and high estrogen levels...you're going to make some friends at least...

  17. lol this thread is awesome. but seriously bro who cares about your test levels, you are going to jail, get your life and **** together.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    lol this thread is awesome. but seriously bro who cares about your test levels, you are going to jail, get your life and **** together.
    F'real

  19. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    lol im breaking the law. i have 180counts of superdrol in my closet. i feel like a badass felon
    if your a felon shi* I would be charged as a distributor with the all the stuff in my house.

  20. There's no shame in doing time (so long as u didn't hurt a kid or a woman). A lot of us have made mistakes. This can make u a better person in the long run. If u do get locked up always remember to carry ur self properly & u will be OK. I have some experience w/ this so let me know if u need some guidance.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post
    There's no shame in doing time (so long as u didn't hurt a kid or a woman). A lot of us have made mistakes. This can make u a better person in the long run. If u do get locked up always remember to carry ur self properly & u will be OK. I have some experience w/ this so let me know if u need some guidance.
    I agree 100%. I myself made a previous mistake that cost me 2 yrs. There is nothing funny about it. Like Jram said, carry yourself properly and you will be fine. Everyone makes bad choices and mistakes, not everyone gets caught. That is the only difference between some of these guys!!!! Remember, bad choices and mistakes are only something to regret if you don't learn from them!! I offer guidance as well, if you want it. PM me

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post
    There's no shame in doing time (so long as u didn't hurt a kid or a woman). A lot of us have made mistakes. This can make u a better person in the long run. If u do get locked up always remember to carry ur self properly & u will be OK. I have some experience w/ this so let me know if u need some guidance.
    i shouldnt even post this cause i am going to sound like a dick but someone i know recently went to jail for theft so its been on my mind. even serial killers justify what they do, no one thinks of themselves as a bad person. if you go to jail for theft or drugs or whatever you should feel shame, you are failing at life, hold yourself to a higher standard. now there are some exceptions, but there are few. even when it comes to aas, i think it shoul be legal, but if you are dumb enough to get busted for it thats a you problem. just my opinon sorry if i offended anyone

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    i shouldnt even post this cause i am going to sound like a dick but someone i know recently went to jail for theft so its been on my mind. even serial killers justify what they do, no one thinks of themselves as a bad person. if you go to jail for theft or drugs or whatever you should feel shame, you are failing at life, hold yourself to a higher standard. now there are some exceptions, but there are few. even when it comes to aas, i think it shoul be legal, but if you are dumb enough to get busted for it thats a you problem. just my opinon sorry if i offended anyone
    Its ok, you don't sound like a dick, you sound like your ignorant. Very ignorant! The fact that you have related theft, drug offenses, and Serail Killers in the same paragraph is nonrefundable proof. Some of the most influential and successful people in the world have been locked up and/or done time somewhere!! Nelson Mandella, Tim Allen, Dog the Bounty Hunter,[ Joseph, Samson, Jeremiah(all from the Bible)] are just a few names that come to mind. "Feel Shame", "Failing at life", "Hold yourself to a higher standard", you must be an extremely accomplished individual with a spotless history to have the audacity to openly judge millions upon millions of people who have made bad choices or mistakes in there life, many of which had punishments forced on them that far outweighed their original crime. Not even to mention the fact that you must have either a doctorate in Philosophy or Psychology to feel like you could argue the semantics of a persons "higher standards" or the ethics of "succeeding at life". Go ahead and reread what I've written here 6 or 7 times to make sure you understand, as you strike me as the type that needs repetitiveness in order to comprehend....i.e. (brain washing)............boom!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    i shouldnt even post this cause i am going to sound like a dick but someone i know recently went to jail for theft so its been on my mind. even serial killers justify what they do, no one thinks of themselves as a bad person. if you go to jail for theft or drugs or whatever you should feel shame, you are failing at life, hold yourself to a higher standard. now there are some exceptions, but there are few. even when it comes to aas, i think it shoul be legal, but if you are dumb enough to get busted for it thats a you problem. just my opinon sorry if i offended anyone
    You're entitled to ur opinion. I got no beef w/ that, but I can assure u that they're a lot of guys in business & government who've done sh1t that should result in them getting locked up but they get away w/ it b/c of who they are. Also, when things start popping off in a facility u really learn what guys are made of. When things get hectic a lot of the big talkers turn out to be punks, & trust me, being a punk ain't a fun way to do your bid.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ELo View Post
    Its ok, you don't sound like a dick, you sound like your ignorant. Very ignorant! The fact that you have related theft, drug offenses, and Serail Killers in the same paragraph is nonrefundable proof. Some of the most influential and successful people in the world have been locked up and/or done time somewhere!! Nelson Mandella, Tim Allen, Dog the Bounty Hunter,[ Joseph, Samson, Jeremiah(all from the Bible)] are just a few names that come to mind. "Feel Shame", "Failing at life", "Hold yourself to a higher standard", you must be an extremely accomplished individual with a spotless history to have the audacity to openly judge millions upon millions of people who have made bad choices or mistakes in there life, many of which had punishments forced on them that far outweighed their origina crime. Not even to mention the fact that you must have either a doctorate in Philosophy or Psychology to feel like you could argue the semantics of a persons higher standards" or the ethics of "succeeding at life". Go ahead and reread what I've written here 6 or 7 times to make sure you understand, as you strike me as the type that needs repetitiveness in order to comprehend....i.e. (brain washing)............boom!
    Thank you, I needed this. This is the final straw, I need to leave this forum. Between the 150 pound kids taking steroids and this. I don't belong here. I have a masters in computer science, you went to jail for 2 years, and I am the ignorant one? You are a loser, but if you think you can show me up on an internet forum and it makes you feel better about yourself go ahead.

    The point I was making was that no matter what the offense, big or small, the person justifies what they did, because no one, even the guys in the recent Boston marathon bombing think what they did was wrong, they think they did what they needed to do. And that is wrong, you should feel some shame, you messed up, you failed and at the least are a drain on society because taxpayers have to pay for your sorry ass while you are in there. Not saying other people don't get caught or that I am perfect, but yeah it seems pretty obvious to me I hold myself to some higher personal standards, most successful people do, sorry nobody told you before it cost you two years.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

    Thank you, I needed this. This is the final straw, I need to leave this forum. Between the 150 pound kids taking steroids and this. I don't belong here. I have a masters in computer science, you went to jail for 2 years, and I am the ignorant one? You are a loser, but if you think you can show me up on an internet forum and it makes you feel better about yourself go ahead.

    The point I was making was that no matter what the offense, big or small, the person justifies what they did, because no one, even the guys in the recent Boston marathon bombing think what they did was wrong, they think they did what they needed to do. And that is wrong, you should feel some shame, you messed up, you failed and at the least are a drain on society because taxpayers have to pay for your sorry ass while you are in there. Not saying other people don't get caught or that I am perfect, but yeah it seems pretty obvious to me I hold myself to some higher personal standards, most successful people do, sorry nobody told you before it cost you two years.
    dude i think its just the new wave of new posters coming in. there have been some dum fuking threads recently

  27. Its just county time in a small county and it will be for awhile, I had a buddy making fun of me today that he thinks small testicles and big boobs will be a great fit in jail, haha ya I am trying to get my **** together, just made some wrong choices while being on probation and got in trouble with no license and fictitious plates, I am supposed to have yellow ones, but live and learn I guess, but thanks for the advice about starting now, I did and should be able to get four doses in, would 20 mg every 12 hours be too much? Just trying to get some extra in.

  28. and at sps yeah I feel shame man, I was doing good but you know people do make mistakes, sorry if this post was dumb just wanted to ask some advice of some veterans and what they would do if they were in my shoes, dont judge people for sinning differently than you.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by banksy2020 View Post
    and at sps yeah I feel shame man, I was doing good but you know people do make mistakes, sorry if this post was dumb just wanted to ask some advice of some veterans and what they would do if they were in my shoes, dont judge people for sinning differently than you.
    Man my comments were not directed towards you, good luck with it, in real life I am more humble then these posts are coming off, nobody is put on earth so they can judge other people. I don't mean to judge anybody, I am talking about how I judge myself and I simply believe being a man means being highly critical of yourself. Similar to bodybuilding you look in the mirror and you want a better physique. Look up Eric Thomas on YouTube he can explain it better than I can.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post

    Thank you, I needed this. This is the final straw, I need to leave this forum. Between the 150 pound kids taking steroids and this. I don't belong here. I have a masters in computer science, you went to jail for 2 years, and I am the ignorant one? You are a loser, but if you think you can show me up on an internet forum and it makes you feel better about yourself go ahead.

    The point I was making was that no matter what the offense, big or small, the person justifies what they did, because no one, even the guys in the recent Boston marathon bombing think what they did was wrong, they think they did what they needed to do. And that is wrong, you should feel some shame, you messed up, you failed and at the least are a drain on society because taxpayers have to pay for your sorry ass while you are in there. Not saying other people don't get caught or that I am perfect, but yeah it seems pretty obvious to me I hold myself to some higher personal standards, most successful people do, sorry nobody told you before it cost you two years.
    Should have taken your own advice and not posted it. Plus no one will be missing you... Bye

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Should have taken your own advice and not posted it. Plus no one will be missing you... Bye
    ^^Thank you!! He gets on here and insults everyone about going to jail, then tells the OP it wasn't directed at him on his own thread, then he states that he is more humble than his posts are coming off!! HA Is that it big guy? You didn't sound very humble when you thought you were impressing everyone with your computer science degree!! You and your close minded, oppressive, supremacist opinions wont be missed.

    P.S. I didn't let the tax payers cover my ride in the system, I prepaid with a U.S. Navy enlistment in the Iraq War

  32. OP there are jail house Drs that maybe you would lucky enough to get to see at some point and perhaps even get something prescribed to you (gf is a parole officer)

  33. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

    Should have taken your own advice and not posted it. Plus no one will be missing you... Bye
    No respect

  34. at blackgt99 i got a friend thats a nurse and asked him about what a doctor would be allowed to do legally, i mean I know they wont prescribe gear for the point of working out and cosmetic reasons but he wasnt sure if you came to them and were like uhh I am going to really mess my body up if I did not do something, I am just scared of getting in more trouble like for using illegal substances(part of the terms of my probation), I know there is doctor patient confidentiality but it might be different since I would have to be asking the jail house doctor.

  35. The only way to get test or a serm in jail is to go in with the script from your personal doctor. If you have the opportunity to do this, by all means do it immediately. Unfortunately, once you get in there the doctor will not prescribe you anything with the exception of 800mg Ibuprofens or cold medicine. They are just not allowed to do it. You would have to get them to recommend you to the local hospital so that you could see a real doctor, so that he could prescribe you something. This doesn't happen unless your in very dyer need, mostly because once you are in the custody of the city or state the fees associated with these scripts and doctors visits are paid by the state. Also, once you are in the custody of the State and you speak with the State doctor at the jail, doctor/patient confidentiality is out the window. The State is considered your guardian and any illegal activity mentioned to this doctor can be considered an admission of guilt on your behalf and new charges can be filed by the City or State your being held by. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I understand exactly how you feel.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    No respect
    Doesn't deserve any. Plus I'm trying to help the OP out not tell him that he's failing at life or that he should be ashamed for having to do some time

  37. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

    Doesn't deserve any. Plus I'm trying to help the OP out not tell him that he's failing at life or that he should be ashamed for having to do some time
    so whats the difference between op and sps deserving respect here? op was on probation (for whatever reason), still used illegal drugs, and then got caught (which means he had to have done something to bring attention to him). maybe op should feel ashamed. he ****ed up once, got off with probation, then ****ed up again

  38. I didn't get caught with gear it was driving under suspension, n I have some time over my head like around two months, so gear would be outta the system and no opportunity for seem, except for the few doses of nolva I got in.

  39. I spoke to my best friends wife (she works in a jail in NYC) she told me if you come in with the script you'll be g2g, but if you come to the doctor inside they will only give you the essential to keep you alive that's it.

    They will not go out there way to get you to a local hospital endless your condition is life treating and they can treat it. So getting help for PCT is out the window.

    Go to an endo and tell him look I took this and I'm going to jail, I need a script for pct if not my body is going to be all f**ked up. I will see you again when I come out of jail doc.

  40. Op you will be fine, 3/4 of the way thru your cycle I am guessing that means about 8 weeks with a very short pct? I mean you are def lose all your gains but I am guessing that was going to happen anyways with the food that will be available to you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Am i screwed on ssri?
    By AmazingAJ in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 03:39 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:13 AM
  3. Im DIABETIC! Am I screwed?
    By Cantell in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 04:35 PM
  4. otc PCT damn am i screwed?
    By Lingurdar1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 07:37 PM
  5. Am i screwed... or is there hope?
    By Fisha7487 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Log in
Log in