Am I screwed?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Should have taken your own advice and not posted it. Plus no one will be missing you... Bye
    ^^Thank you!! He gets on here and insults everyone about going to jail, then tells the OP it wasn't directed at him on his own thread, then he states that he is more humble than his posts are coming off!! HA Is that it big guy? You didn't sound very humble when you thought you were impressing everyone with your computer science degree!! You and your close minded, oppressive, supremacist opinions wont be missed.

P.S. I didn't let the tax payers cover my ride in the system, I prepaid with a U.S. Navy enlistment in the Iraq War

2. OP there are jail house Drs that maybe you would lucky enough to get to see at some point and perhaps even get something prescribed to you (gf is a parole officer)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

Should have taken your own advice and not posted it. Plus no one will be missing you... Bye
    No respect

4. at blackgt99 i got a friend thats a nurse and asked him about what a doctor would be allowed to do legally, i mean I know they wont prescribe gear for the point of working out and cosmetic reasons but he wasnt sure if you came to them and were like uhh I am going to really mess my body up if I did not do something, I am just scared of getting in more trouble like for using illegal substances(part of the terms of my probation), I know there is doctor patient confidentiality but it might be different since I would have to be asking the jail house doctor.

5. The only way to get test or a serm in jail is to go in with the script from your personal doctor. If you have the opportunity to do this, by all means do it immediately. Unfortunately, once you get in there the doctor will not prescribe you anything with the exception of 800mg Ibuprofens or cold medicine. They are just not allowed to do it. You would have to get them to recommend you to the local hospital so that you could see a real doctor, so that he could prescribe you something. This doesn't happen unless your in very dyer need, mostly because once you are in the custody of the city or state the fees associated with these scripts and doctors visits are paid by the state. Also, once you are in the custody of the State and you speak with the State doctor at the jail, doctor/patient confidentiality is out the window. The State is considered your guardian and any illegal activity mentioned to this doctor can be considered an admission of guilt on your behalf and new charges can be filed by the City or State your being held by. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I understand exactly how you feel.

6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

No respect
    Doesn't deserve any. Plus I'm trying to help the OP out not tell him that he's failing at life or that he should be ashamed for having to do some time

7. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post

Doesn't deserve any. Plus I'm trying to help the OP out not tell him that he's failing at life or that he should be ashamed for having to do some time
    so whats the difference between op and sps deserving respect here? op was on probation (for whatever reason), still used illegal drugs, and then got caught (which means he had to have done something to bring attention to him). maybe op should feel ashamed. he ****ed up once, got off with probation, then ****ed up again

8. I didn't get caught with gear it was driving under suspension, n I have some time over my head like around two months, so gear would be outta the system and no opportunity for seem, except for the few doses of nolva I got in.

9. I spoke to my best friends wife (she works in a jail in NYC) she told me if you come in with the script you'll be g2g, but if you come to the doctor inside they will only give you the essential to keep you alive that's it.

They will not go out there way to get you to a local hospital endless your condition is life treating and they can treat it. So getting help for PCT is out the window.

Go to an endo and tell him look I took this and I'm going to jail, I need a script for pct if not my body is going to be all f**ked up. I will see you again when I come out of jail doc.

10. Op you will be fine, 3/4 of the way thru your cycle I am guessing that means about 8 weeks with a very short pct? I mean you are def lose all your gains but I am guessing that was going to happen anyways with the food that will be available to you.
    •   

11. Stop the Test now ... start a proper PCT until you're thrown in the hoose-gow and then let it ride.

Back in the old days nobody did PCT after a cycle of test - it was brutal but most everyone survived it.

12. I actually was able to get a continuance, I have stopped the test and have about 4 doses in, I have about 2 weeks now and will be making sure to take it though, but I appreciate everyone's comments

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am i screwed on ssri?
    By AmazingAJ in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 12:13 PM
  3. Im DIABETIC! Am I screwed?
    By Cantell in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 05:35 PM
  4. otc PCT damn am i screwed?