Masteron questions

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I am planning on running my next cycle at the end of the summer as a lean bulk. What I was wondering was what are your experiences with mast eth? I am planning on running it at around 600mg/wk (getting a really good deal on it from one of my IFBB friends).

So anyways thoughts? Also I will be running it with a decently high test and the goal is for a lean bulk.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
As long as your prostate and hair don't disagree with it, you should really love it. 400-600 should work its magic...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I am planning on running my next cycle at the end of the summer as a lean bulk. What I was wondering was what are your experiences with mast eth? I am planning on running it at around 600mg/wk (getting a really good deal on it from one of my IFBB friends).

So anyways thoughts? Also I will be running it with a decently high test and the goal is for a lean bulk.
You're at the right dosage, 600mgs per week. That's perfect. I personally don't get much from Masterone, but I use it for the E2 control and because it's easy on the liver and blood pressure. If you read up on it they usually make a big deal out of it's DHT roots, having 5 times the affinity to bind to the AR. The problem is DHT won't really do anything for the muscles. And since Test also converts to DHT, "that" benefit is over stated. And I think that's why a lot of guys are disappointed in their gains, if gains are the goal. If you want just to lean out, then you seem to be right on the mark.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it but it really was a mental thing for me. It ramps my aggression where as tren doesn't at all. I also noticed a pronounced change to the look of my muscle, better is the only word to describe it.

vassille

Awards
is ok. low sides and takes a while to build with it but it does seem to bother the prostate so I'd take something for that.
Overall not a bad drug. Makes you look fuller on a cut without holding water.
Are you using it by itself?

san731

san731

Awards
on it now and dropping it due to hair loss. id advise going w mast p first to judge how you'll react to it.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm on it now. It's not magical but I do feel strong and looking a bit more defined. Granted I'm only 400/wk. I have nothing bad to say nor nothing overtly positive.
Sorry for the lame post.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
600mg/week was great for me, no sides period and reduced gyno a bit. I kept my test dose at 300mg/week because my body reacts very quickly to estrogen abundance, and the whole point of having the masteron was to build and harden with masteron. The test was just there as my constant, and the masteron was my variable I suppose.