PLEASE CRITIQUE!!!

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Whats up brothas-

Got a question about an upcoming cycle ill be jumping on...this will be my very first "advance" cycle to jump on. Ive done some research and put some work on reading up on chemical makeup, however, i wanted to get a thumbs up from everyone prior to doing commencing this cycle. Please critique and as harsh as possible...thanks!

Cycle length: 2 months (8 weeks) On cycle and 8weeks PCT
1st month:
500mg Test E (pin 2x week)
200mg Tren E (pin 1x week)
12.5 Exmestane EOD

2nd month
50mg of Winny (1 tab ED)

PCT:
Tapered Test @ 250mg/week for 4wks> 125mg/week for 4 weeks
100mg clomidex ED for 2wks>50mg for 10weeks

Please critique. Any input will be awesome. Thanks!!

amiller745

Awards
Quite a long pct. you could run the tren for the whole cycle too.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt exactly consider test e at 250/week pct, you plan on using an ai and you have prami or caber on hand?

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
I thought so...but I wanted to make sure I keep as much gains as possible. I always went off what I've always done:eek:n cycle length=PCT length
i have the ability to do tren for the entire cycle but I didn't want to go that far since it'll be my first time stacking tren E....any thoughts on that?

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
I wouldnt exactly consider test e at 250/week pct, you plan on using an ai and you have prami or caber on hand?
Thats the first thing I knew would get critiqued...just thought to put that on there to taper off test..but if you believe it isn't necessary, ill take that into consideration.

Yes...I wanted to use an AI on cycle to prevent "aromatization" an avoid any estrogen binding sides-acne, gyno, etc....what do you mean by caber or prami?

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Nvm.. It.just hit me. Would you recommend running caber with the AI?

if you were in my shoes, and the listed gear above, how would your cycle look? ALSO, I forgot to mention ill be running dbol as well...

Viking23

Awards
Thats the first thing I knew would get critiqued...just thought to put that on there to taper off test..but if you believe it isn't necessary, ill take that into consideration.

Yes...I wanted to use an AI on cycle to prevent "aromatization" an avoid any estrogen binding sides-acne, gyno, etc....what do you mean by caber or prami?
First I believe most people that run tren for the first time usually use a short ester so they can see how it affects them and then they can lower or increase dose as needed. Also if you don't know what prami or caber is, then you are not ready for tren.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
12 weeks of clomid?!?
What have you run before? Why are you tapering your test? Why only 4 weeks of a long ester tren?

Basically what your saying is, 16 weeks on test, 4 weeks on tren, 4 weeks on winny, dbol at some point, and 12 weeks of clomid? I don't follow at all man.

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
12 weeks of clomid?!?
What have you run before? Why are you tapering your test? Why only 4 weeks of a long ester tren?

Basically what your saying is, 16 weeks on test, 4 weeks on tren, 4 weeks on winny, dbol at some point, and 12 weeks of clomid? I don't follow at all man.
Its obvious that I need to do some more digging on this specific cycle...thats why i want to say thanks to everyone thus far for the responses. ORIGINALLY my plan was as follows:

1st month:
50mg Dbol ED

12.5 Exmestane EOD

2nd month

50mg ED

PCT:
100mg clomidex ED for 1wks>50mg for 3wks

...This was my original cycle. But after reading so many different forums, guides, etc...**** changed. But im starting to think you guys would believe that my original cycle would be a better plan?...I would consider myself a novice by all means-which is why i seek guidance prior to jumping into a 19-nor. I have used test, winny and dbol with a Clomidex PCT for years now-never got interested with different gear till recently. i never had issues with gyno nor a limp dick...then again, its a very mild stack compared to others on here.

Would the above be a better run? if so, ill also implement caber while on tren-My main concern like all others here are the side effects of gyno and my dick falling off...heard and seen too many horror stories to go on a cycle without proper guidance.

If you were me...please tell me a good 2month cycle you would go on with the above gear (and any additional items i would need to make this cycle successful)

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
First I believe most people that run tren for the first time usually use a short ester so they can see how it affects them and then they can lower or increase dose as needed. Also if you don't know what prami or caber is, then you are not ready for tren.
Viking23-I agree with you on that, however, the only (legitimate source) i can 110% trust has tren e...not tren a hence the tren E cycle....as far as Caber is concerned...I had a massive brain fart. I looked into this and found lots of useful info in the past along with prami. I found that Caber was more preferred....

Would you not recommend me going on Tren E until i find a Tren A source?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Enanthate will take a while to kick in. I wouldn't run enanthate for 8 weeks, 10 minimum, atleast for me. I would keep doing research, your cycle sounds way off. PCT would start 2 weeks after your last pin. 4 weeks of clomid is fine.

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Enanthate will take a while to kick in. I wouldn't run enanthate for 8 weeks, 10 minimum, atleast for me. I would keep doing research, your cycle sounds way off. PCT would start 2 weeks after your last pin. 4 weeks of clomid is fine.
I agree. Thanks for the input brother. Time to go back to the drawing board.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
No test during pct.8 weeks of a long ester is dumb and not worth the shutdown..do not taper down. Tren for first cycle? I dont think so do more research

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
No test during pct.8 weeks of a long ester is dumb and not worth the shutdown..do not taper down. Tren for first cycle? I dont think so do more research
Nhaaaa brother...tren isn't my first cycle. I've done test/dbol/Winny stack for some time now (6 rounds in the past 3 years)....it is, however, my first 19-nor cycle

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Nhaaaa brother...tren isn't my first cycle. I've done test/dbol/Winny stack for some time now (6 rounds in the past 3 years)....it is, however, my first 19-nor cycle
Gotcha Well your cycle layout is still pretty shady

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Gotcha Well your cycle layout is still pretty shady

I agree with you completely...I did a lil more reading and came up with this setup...what do you think bro?

CYCLE:
1-10: test E @ 500mg (pin 2x/wk)
1-10: tren E @ 200mg (pin 1x/wk)
1-4: Dianabol @ 30-40mg ED
5-10: Winny 50mg ED (Tabs)
1-10: Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD

1-10: Caber (dosing to be researched)

PCT (14 days after cycle):
12-16: clomid @ 50/50/50/50
12-16: nolva @ 40/40/20/20

Should I go longer on the test and/or tren? Please revise accordingly. I want to go off of an "acceptable" cycle to base my research on. Thanks brotha

amiller745

Awards
I agree with you completely...I did a lil more reading and came up with this setup...what do you think bro?

CYCLE:
1-10: test E @ 500mg (pin 2x/wk)
1-10: tren E @ 200mg (pin 1x/wk)
1-4: Dianabol @ 30-40mg ED
5-10: Winny 50mg ED (Tabs)
1-10: Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD
1-10: Caber (dosing to be researched)

PCT (14 days after cycle):
12-16: clomid @ 50/50/50/50
12-16: nolva @ 40/40/20/20

Should I go longer on the test and/or tren? Please revise accordingly. I want to go off of an "acceptable" cycle to base my research on. Thanks brotha
This looks solid run it

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Much better. Although I would bump the winny to weeks 7-12. That way you can finish strong and still make gains while the test and tren are clearing your system. Also gives your liver more than a one week break.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Run the test a week longer to make sure the tren is clear before PCTing with nolva. Just to keep blood levels more even split the tren into two shots

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Much better. Although I would bump the winny to weeks 7-12. That way you can finish strong and still make gains while the test and tren are clearing your system. Also gives your liver more than a one week break.
PumpHouse and machorox123- Should i push a PCT cycle further out as well? or is it good as it stands at week 12?

Run the test a week longer to make sure the tren is clear before PCTing with nolva. Just to keep blood levels more even split the tren into two shots

...Also, started doing some digging on Caber dosage...some say .5mg ED and others say EOD or E3D...which one is it? While i found another forum stating if your prone to gyno (which im not...ran test winni and dbol many times without any probs with gyno and libido probs) to run .25mg 2x/week or .25mg/week...and some dont even run them without a problem lol...im f*ucking confused haha. a little insight on this would be definitely appreciated.

...read up on HCG requirements as well. Looked like HCG is used as a maintenance only if you cant handle the minor sides of tren? (ie anger, night sweats, "tren caugh") is this correct? Is it a requirement to run?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Yes start PCT two weeks after last test shot, and take winni up until PCT. It'll be out of your system in a day.

Hcg will make PCT easier as it brings your balls back to fully functioning. Not necessary but useful.

If you're not prone to gyno, I would just be sure to have caber and an AI on hand. And use as needed.

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Yes start PCT two weeks after last test shot, and take winni up until PCT. It'll be out of your system in a day.

Hcg will make PCT easier as it brings your balls back to fully functioning. Not necessary but useful.

If you're not prone to gyno, I would just be sure to have caber and an AI on hand. And use as needed.
AI will be implemented throughout the cycle for sure...but when you say "use as needed" do you mean if my libido starts spiking down or when gyno buildups or when tits start feeling tender? can you emphasize on that? Thanks bro!

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Just if you start getting estro sides that you don't like.