Test C, Tren E, and possibly designer? Underdosed.

Angryswoles88

Awards
What's up bros? I've found myself in quite a dilemma. I did have 8000mg of test c along with the prohormone dmz 2.0. I'm aware that this section is dedicated to "old school" hormones but since this post contains aspects of both I've stuck it here. I was recently informed before starting the cycle that the dude messed up under dosing test by half. Leaving me with 100mg/ml test c. About 7 weeks of test C and a lot of oil.. I'm fully bummed. He has promised to make it up with tren E. if this was prop and not C Id be happy. But will a 7 week cycle of test c bridged with tren E be enough test? And since it's long ester how will this effect my cycle? What would you do? I do not have a source for anything else thanks.kick start with dmz 2.0? Thanks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Tren e or test e. test c and tren e will not be enough. U can run test c and test e for 12 weeks. They are pretty much interchangeable. But tren e u need to run it around 12 weeks same with test.

delcapone

delcapone

Awards
For the record just came off of test cyp/750/wk-Tre-E/200mgs/E4days/ starting weight 224 -12 eks later a tight, vascular 248. i been lifting 30+ yrs. 1st cycle at 34, 51 yrs. old and never felt better. lift for LIFE!!! Just Sayin

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
For the record just came off of test cyp/750/wk-Tre-E/200mgs/E4days/ starting weight 224 -12 eks later a tight, vascular 248. i been lifting 30+ yrs. 1st cycle at 34, 51 yrs. old and never felt better. lift for LIFE!!! Just Sayin
Nice job dude.

delcapone

delcapone

Awards
i wouldnt do tren wthout at least 150-200mgs. minimum a week

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
What's up bros? I've found myself in quite a dilemma. I did have 8000mg of test c along with the prohormone dmz 2.0. I'm aware that this section is dedicated to "old school" hormones but since this post contains aspects of both I've stuck it here. I was recently informed before starting the cycle that the dude messed up under dosing test by half. Leaving me with 100mg/ml test c. About 7 weeks of test C and a lot of oil.. I'm fully bummed. He has promised to make it up with tren E. if this was prop and not C Id be happy. But will a 7 week cycle of test c bridged with tren E be enough test? And since it's long ester how will this effect my cycle? What would you do? I do not have a source for anything else thanks.kick start with dmz 2.0? Thanks
I'd be weary of any cook that makes mistakes like that. What else did he mess up? Is it real test? Believe me bud, you have more resources than you're aware of.