SARM Osta Input

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking to hear some personal experiences, input, info and pros & cons.

What kinda of gains?
What kinda sides?

I thank you guys in advance!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Looking to hear some personal experiences, input, info and pros & cons.

What kinda of gains?
What kinda sides?

I thank you guys in advance!
Save yourself much time, trouble, and money. Don't run it there are much better nattys than this with less sides more gains. Ran this would not run it again.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I got to try a bottle of Osta rx last year , and I thought it was great. This is some of what I wrote:

"......I would give Osta Rx 5 stars out of 5, I have been thoroughly impressed with how good I felt, and with the fact that changes were not only noticeable to me, but to other people around me by the comments I kept getting. All in all I consider this to have been a great run, I have gained some size, gotten leaner, more vascular, have alot more energy and endurance, some strength increase, Im recovering a little faster than normal, and I have been sleeping great, which has me very pleased, as rest is a very important part of growth. Im very pleased with what IronMagLabs has put into Osta Rx and I feel like they have a real winner on their hands, I would not hesitate to recommend Osta Rx to anyone, and I will be spending my hard earned money on it in the future, and I think Osta Rx is the perfect product for off times in between cycles......"

If it matters at all, I will be buying more Osta, either from IML, or another company that just released its new line, the one Im associated with.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input thus far!

Keep the opinions coming.....thanks guys!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive ran osta rx and ostarine and am currently re running osta rx. i used ostarine in pct with great results

White Menace

Awards
Currently on my 5th week of Osta, about 4-5lbs (should be more, but 2 of those weeks, one wasnt training, 1 wasnt eating (no appetite) and weekends have just been eating whatever, no tracking macros.
i got 4-5 bottles left (depending if friend wants to buy another bottle off me [his mom found it and threw it out]) and am currently leaning out to 7% bodyfat.
ive gone from 86kg ~16% --- 90-91kg @ 17.5% bf.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently on my 5th week of Osta, about 4-5lbs (should be more, but 2 of those weeks, one wasnt training, 1 wasnt eating (no appetite) and weekends have just been eating whatever, no tracking macros.
i got 4-5 bottles left (depending if friend wants to buy another bottle off me [his mom found it and threw it out]) and am currently leaning out to 7% bodyfat.
ive gone from 86kg ~16% --- 90-91kg @ 17.5% bf.
The 4-5lbs is a pretty damn good improvement. When u said first two weeks you weren't training & no appetitive, was this a side effect or a non related issue.
Thanks for the input!

White Menace

Awards
The 4-5lbs is a pretty damn good improvement. When u said first two weeks you weren't training & no appetitive, was this a side effect or a non related issue.
Thanks for the input!
Non related brah

SinX

SinX

Awards
I've ran sarms numerous times and I've gotten great results; I've ran osta/s4/mk around 4 times, between cycles and throwing in 1ad and a few other little things here and there; I've used osta in pct a couple of times as well and loved it.

Didn't have any sides at all with Osta and it's probably a lot more effective if you were to run it after a cycle; however, if you've never ran a compound before, give these a try and see how your body reacts to it. My last run when I was bulking as much as I can, just from the triple stack I mentioned I put on around 14-15lbs, before extending that to around 30 more after starting my hella/beaster run about 4-5 weeks after that (mini pct + 2 wk pre-load). Osta will help you keep gains/mass while you're on a calorie deficit and at the same time you can bulk; it all depends on your goals and if you wanted to stack.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Save yourself much time, trouble, and money. Don't run it there are much better nattys than this with less sides more gains. Ran this would not run it again.
I agree.

Nice that someone talks some sense.'

After researching osta extensively,I can not see what the benefit of using it would be.
Tiny gains,with fairly strong suppression,elevated liver enzymes,altered cholesterol....why not run AAS then?

That`s what I`ve read,I haven`t used it myself.

Before anyone questions me,the original Ostarine clinical study says all of the above.
http://www.ergo-log.com/enobosarmtrial.html

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I agree.

After researching osta extensively,I can not see what the benefit of using it would be.
Tiny gains,with fairly strong suppression,elevated liver enzymes,altered cholesterol....why not run AAS then?

Before anyone questions me,the original Ostarine clinical study says all of the above.
strong suppression?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for supplying the article. It showed Osta had a very minimal suppression.
Thanks again all views and opinions are welcomed and appreciated.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
strong suppression?
Thanks for supplying the article. It showed Osta had a very minimal suppression.
Did you guys look at the numbers in the study?

Dropping the total test from 6.86 nmol/l on average?

That`s around 200 ng/dl.

Baseline was 16 nmol/l whcih translates to around 450 ng/dl. That`s the level I usually have,at best,incidentally.

This is not a slight suppresion.

Mind you,LH and FSH didn`t drop so much,so I don`t know what to take out of this.

And remember,this happened at using 3 mg/day.

Who the heck is going to use that dose?

We would at minimum run 12.5.This is the least people run for athletic purposes.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
I`m curious to find out now how you made out minimal suppression from the numbers in the study?

Or did you not read it at all and just read what the author of the article said?

Don`t skip out on the answer....

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I`m curious to find out now how you made out minimal suppression from the numbers in the study?

Or did you not read it at all and just read what the author of the article said?

Don`t skip out on the answer....
Yes I read the entire article! In this clinical study It does show the Free testosterone to have a moderate suppression. All other listed categories seem to be minimally suppressed.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you guys look at the numbers in the study?

Dropping the total test from 6.86 nmol/l on average?

That`s around 200 ng/dl.

Baseline was 16 nmol/l whcih translates to around 450 ng/dl. That`s the level I usually have,at best,incidentally.

This is not a slight suppresion.

Mind you,LH and FSH didn`t drop so much,so I don`t know what to take out of this.

And remember,this happened at using 3 mg/day.

Who the heck is going to use that dose?

We would at minimum run 12.5.This is the least people run for athletic purposes.
On this specific article it does show a somewhat significant testosterone suppression. Especially when you factor in most people run Osta at 25 mg and the article shows testosterone suppression at 3 mg.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Killler,

Like I said before thanks for posting the clinical study article.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I agree.

I did like my gains but you're right, I was shut down after :( Won't run again.

White Menace

Awards
The gains aren't to bad. I'm suppressed but nowhere near shutdown