Oh and run erase w 1-3 with the alpha one
What do you guys think?

goat23

goat23

Awards
Also running comp edge cycle supp,coq10,taurine,multi and fishy oils

00S4Boy

Awards
I'd pick Alpha 1 or Celtic Mass wouldn't bridge them, stano can be used as a test base alternative to either but at higher dose's 800-1200mg ed(which is the common terminology ed every day, eod every other day so on, not pd per day).

Alpha One at 60mg may be kind of high, I'm currently running Celtic Mass at 60mg ed, it's ok did week 1 at 40mg, week 2 at 60mg, will probably do week 3 at 60mg and week 4 at 80mg.

Neither alpha one or Celtic mass with aromatise their both DHT derivative's. I'd suggest just having aromasin on hand to control aromatase effecting free test during shut down on cycle, and to control aromatase during pct reboot, and rebound during post pct.

Nolva at 20/20/10/10 should work for pct, I'd suggest DAA over HCGenerate fadogia is a decent supp, not as good as DAA, but HCGenerate is fwarking expensive.

Run HCG if you want I don't specifically see a need with a 4-6 week cycle.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Cheers mate,but I need the hcg to keep my nuts working no? And doesn't cel alpha one aromitise?

00S4Boy

Awards
Cheers mate,but I need the hcg to keep my nuts working no? And doesn't cel alpha one aromitise?
I haven't read to much into HCG really but my understanding is that it will help prevent testicular atrophy. Mostly used on longer injectable cycles. That and if your going to be injecting HCG might as well just run 12-20 weeks of Test E with a strong oral kickstart.

goat23

goat23

Awards
I can get liquid oral hcg here now mate,lol lost my nuts on sd before hits me quick : )

00S4Boy

Awards
I can get liquid oral hcg here now mate,lol lost my nuts on sd before hits me quick : )
Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure oral HCG is useless in all manners.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Yeah me too I thought the same thing and I'm not shooting you down bro but I got a freebie bottle and ran 1ml a day who h it said equated to 250i.u.all I can say us the physical effects which were my nuts dropping in about 3 days I could get a wood at will and I wanted sex.i had a massive outbreak of acne on my chest/shoulders and within 45 min of a dosage I could snap at anything! Mate you could be right I'd like to know for sure but that's what it did too me

goat23

goat23

Awards
What were your gains/sides off celtic mass and supports?

00S4Boy

Awards
Trestobol that's like there test base??
Yes and no.

A test base is either injectable/topical test. Pro test in the forums of 4-dhea(2 step conversion) or 4-androstenediol/4-androstenedione(1 step conversions with the diol having a better conversion rate due to using a different enzymatic pathway) or DHEA orally or topically like in dermacrine, but since regular old DHEA doesn't have a 4-5 double bond it can basically turn into whatever it wants. Pro DHT compounds are used as a test base alternative due to similar interaction with the androgen receptors as test so similar results are yielded, but DHT is not test and it does have it's ups and downs, ups does not aromatize, downs can effect male pattern baldness.

Trestolone(Trestobol) is the target active compound of Mentdione. Trestolone is basically 7alpha methyl nandrolone/deca/19nortestosterone which ever you may know it by. It isn't a test base per se but it does have similar interaction with androgen receptors as testosterone as well as users often experience a stimulant like effect from it which is why it is often dosed preworkout and to combat lethargy. Though it does have a relatively short half life of about 2 hours. But also being a 19nor compound it can cause prolactin based side effects, and being that it does have a 4-5 double bond it is susceptible to aromatase as well.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Geez bro wish you were at my gym you know your stuff! Yeah I know deca/nandrolone but never knew to run it with sd : )

goat23

goat23

Awards
Was thinking the Celt mass after alpha 1 so it dries out the bulk a bit