DangerDave's Long Azz Cycle before Contest Prep

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The run down-
Hired a coach, he will be monitoring diet, workouts and overall progress. I am trying to compete spring 2014. We will be focusing on adding about 10lbs over the next year and dropping to around 8% bodyfat while fixing lagging bodyparts and weak points. The weak point training is our main focus at this time.

I cruise on self prescribed TRT dose of 300mg Test E every week. I do short bursts usually around 4-6 weeks long followed by a 4-6 week break but it is dependant on what compounds I am running during the burst.

This will be a long log and I will include my burst schedule, pics, and workut split as well as some diet stuff. Pics will be frequent because my coach requires weekly or Bi-weekly progress pictures.

More to come...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Pictures these last 2 days. All right after waking up no pump
front quad.jpg
front relaxed.jpg
lat spread.jpg
relaxed back.jpg

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
May-
Week 1- Test E 300mg
Week 2- Test E 300mg
Week 3- Test E 300mg
Week 4- Test E 300mg

June-
Week 1- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, tbol 30-50mg ED.
Week 2- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, tbol 30-50mg ED.
Week 3- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, tbol 30-50mg ED.
Week 4- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, tbol 30-50mg ED.

July-
Week 1- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg
Week 2- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg
Week 3- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg
Week 4- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg

August-
Week 1- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, Anavar 100mg
Week 2- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, Anavar 100mg
Week 3- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, Anavar 100mg
Week 4- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, Anavar 100mg

September-
Week 1- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, Anavar 100mg
Week 2- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, Anavar 100mg
Week 3- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, Anavar 100mg
Week 4- Test E 900mg, EQ 900mg, Anavar 100mg

October-
Week 1- Test E 500mg
Week 2- Test E 500mg
Week 3- Test E 500mg,
Week 4- Test E 500mg,

November-
Week 1- Test E 500mg
Week 2- Test E 500mg
Week 3- Test E 500mg
Week 4- Test E 500mg

More to come. I should be returning from the desert in November timeframe and will build the rest of my cycle based on results.

I will be focusing on weak points and building deeper cuts in muscles as well as building hardness/density. Coming back and being about 20 weeks from first show I will be running combinations of Tren, Mast, Anavar, Riptropin, Test and the all powerful abombs. Riptropins will start in Nov/Dec at 5iu per day, possibly more depending on sides.

Cruising dose- Gunna cruise at 500mg EW after my long recomp.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Reserved for Diet and Workout schedule

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Reserved for moob conversations

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya bro!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed for idolism

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
in for sexcapades and tren'per tantrums!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dave I've always been curious of the blast/cruise methods. Do you take periodical blood tests to monitor cholesterol, liver enzymes, and all the like to maintain health? And also to know how much to lower or ramp up the TRT? Just curious if you do or if you will post them for more knowledge gathering here.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Dave I've always been curious of the blast/cruise methods. Do you take periodical blood tests to monitor cholesterol, liver enzymes, and all the like to maintain health? And also to know how much to lower or ramp up the TRT? Just curious if you do or if you will post them for more knowledge gathering here.
For me, yes, I get routine bloodwork done, like every quarter. I decide to blast when I want to move past a plateau or reach a little deeper. No need to blast long, maybe 4-6 weeks. Then I come down for maybe 2 months, maybe longer. It all depends. Bloodwork is my guide.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Present

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Even though y'all are too cool for my thread ill loiter for a while in here.

Who's your coach?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Local guy or Internet?
he is about 5 hours from me. We will deal with eachother online for the next few months and next fall we will get 1-2 times per month sessions in to include- advanced training, posing practice, weakpoint training etc etc

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Pics and temporary cycle are up.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
he is about 5 hours from me. We will deal with eachother online for the next few months and next fall we will get 1-2 times per month sessions in to include- advanced training, posing practice, weakpoint training etc etc
Nice. I'm planning to hire someone but its hard to find someone worth a **** local. I know Phil hernon owns ergo pep and its located an hour away. I need to find out if he's local because he's pretty cheap.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice. I'm planning to hire someone but its hard to find someone worth a **** local. I know Phil hernon owns ergo pep and its located an hour away. I need to find out if he's local because he's pretty cheap.
Cool man. Its pretty nice getting an outside perspective on your physique from a trained professional. I got my tentative cycle plans up on page 1

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I get blood test about 4 weeks after my burst stops. I judge from there. I can usually tell how my TRT dose is treating me by then and if test levels are good I leave the dose.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I get blood test about 4 weeks after my burst stops. I judge from there. I can usually tell how my TRT dose is treating me by then and if test levels are good I leave the dose.
How you gettin bloods done? Dr or internet test?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Back and chest looks great. traps need work so do shoulders specifically anterior and posterior. legs need more definition, i think hamstring work would really set your legs off and give you a major advantage. calves need more work (arnold says 6 times a week). over all you look awesome and if the areas i listed are enhanced you will take first no problem, well poses are a mother ****er.

as for the cycle i think you should run eq higher around 900mg and i think you should run it 2 weeks longer on the front end.that way it will be kicking in when the test is kicking in. i feel as though you should blast 150mg of test p M/W/F the first 2-3 weeks of your bump in test, to kick off the eq blast. you could do 75-100mg every day personally i would do this.

i dont have your dates so figure out what im saying:

week 1 test e 300
week 2 test e 300
week 3 test e 300 eq 900
week 4 test e 300 eq 900

week 6 test e 600, test prop 50-100mg ed, eq 900, plus what ever elese
week 7 test e 600, test prop 50-100mg ed, eq900 plus what ever else
week 8 test e 600, eq 900 plus what ever
continue as you planed
(you could use bold cyp, 600mg of that is a really high dose)

and you should be blasting at least 4iu of GH during this phase of the year long cycle.

like i said it all looks badass, not trying to be a dick just giving you a glance from my roided out tiny brain

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Back and chest looks great. traps need work so do shoulders specifically anterior and posterior. legs need more definition, i think hamstring work would really set your legs off and give you a major advantage. calves need more work (arnold says 6 times a week). over all you look awesome and if the areas i listed are enhanced you will take first no problem, well poses are a mother ****er.

as for the cycle i think you should run eq higher around 900mg and i think you should run it 2 weeks longer on the front end.that way it will be kicking in when the test is kicking in. i feel as though you should blast 150mg of test p M/W/F the first 2-3 weeks of your bump in test, to kick off the eq blast. you could do 75-100mg every day personally i would do this.

i dont have your dates so figure out what im saying:

week 1 test e 300
week 2 test e 300
week 3 test e 300 eq 900
week 4 test e 300 eq 900

week 6 test e 600, test prop 50-100mg ed, eq 900, plus what ever elese
week 7 test e 600, test prop 50-100mg ed, eq900 plus what ever else
week 8 test e 600, eq 900 plus what ever
continue as you planed

and you should be blasting at least 4iu of GH during this phase of the year long cycle.

like i said it all looks badass, not trying to be a dick just giving you a glance from my roided out tiny brain
Thanks man. Yeah those are all the areas my routine is focusing on that my coach is building. Those pictures don't do my shoulders justice and according to the coach they will get minimul work. My legs have the mass and now I am just working seperation. Legs will be hit 2x per week possibly 3 until he sees what he wants, for chest its 2x per week all upper area.

I am still working out the cycle stuff. I am doing all that in Afghan so short ester stuff really won't work because I don't want to have to pin ed or eod. 2x per week except that 1 month. Also amount of gear I can take is an issue. I can't take my whole stash (I wish) and gh is out of the question over there. When I'm back it will be a different story.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah those are all the areas my routine is focusing on that my coach is building. Those pictures don't do my shoulders justice and according to the coach they will get minimul work. My legs have the mass and now I am just working seperation. Legs will be hit 2x per week possibly 3 until he sees what he wants, for chest its 2x per week all upper area.

I am still working out the cycle stuff. I am doing all that in Afghan so short ester stuff really won't work because I don't want to have to pin ed or eod. 2x per week except that 1 month. Also amount of gear I can take is an issue. I can't take my whole stash (I wish) and gh is out of the question over there. When I'm back it will be a different story.
cool look in to bold Cyp 600mg of that is a high dose and you will get some great results from it. there is some pip but its nothing like bold ace. i understand about the short esters, kind of sucks but i got you. your quads are ****ing mosters

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Did some editing to my cycle. Bringing test and EQ higher. Looking into getting Mast and Winny into the 16 weeker as well.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Did some editing to my cycle. Bringing test and EQ higher. Looking into getting Mast and Winny into the 16 weeker as well.
It's a shame about the GH... Maybe next time. It's just the perfect cycle for a pituitary raping.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It's a shame about the GH... Maybe next time. It's just the perfect cycle for a pituitary raping.
I know bro. I will be able to run it in November/December for a longer time. Looks like my first contest will be May/June. So if its June and I'm back in November then I could run it at 5iu per day with high ass test for a couple months before I start my 16 week prep (and run it through that).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm jealous. One day I'll have the money to blast GH for 6 months at 5ius. I think I'm going to cruis e like DH. Not sure but I like his thinking. I'm going to wait till I get more info like blood work. But that guy is pretty awesome with the info.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm jealous. One day I'll have the money to blast GH for 6 months at 5ius. I think I'm going to cruis e like DH. Not sure but I like his thinking. I'm going to wait till I get more info like blood work. But that guy is pretty awesome with the info.
True true bro. I would love to one day. Once I hit 215 and am sub 8% I will cruise at 400-500 test E. I just don't think I need that much right now ya know.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Chest Day 4/21/2013

Chest and Triceps weakpount training. All movements are to chest and full lockout with contraction for 2sec. Negative is 4-6 seconds with a 1 Sec pause stretch at bottom.

Incline DB press
100x12
100x10
70x14
70x12

Incline Smith
135x16
185x12
185x14
185x12
185x11

Pec Dec (4 sec squeeze and 6 sec neg)
70x20
85x15
100x15
100x15

Fst-7 on incline iso Hammer
(Weights are each side)
45x15
10 second Contraction between set
90x12
10 second static stretch
90x12
10 second contraction
70x12
10 second static stretch
70x11
10 second Contraction
70x10
10 second static stretch
70x10
10 second contraction

DB flyes
45x10
45x10
30x12

Triceps-
Right side cable kickbacks supersetted with 15 degree incline skull crushers.

Kickbacks
20x10
20x10
20x10
20x8

Crushers
110x15
110x12
80x15
80x12

Sick ass pump today and I will be stiff tomorrow for sure.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In on this, lookin sexy bro!

msrider

msrider

Awards
You know I'm In DD! This is gunna be fun to follow haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You know I'm In DD! This is gunna be fun to follow haha
There's the big guy! Ha yeah should be a fun ride.. I built the mass over the last few months. Time to lean out, pick it up on lagging parts and build the density/striations in the muscles.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Go to hogs fly .com they will ship FedEx. Go grizz.
Thanks for the hot tip. It's been years but I'm still pissed the trav's aren't a farm team for St L anymore.