Need Advice

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.79%

Need Advice

im subject to blood tests at my work what are the strongest compounds i can run while not popping hot for steroids
    Limitations are shackles PAIN IS AWESOMENESS ENTERING MY MUSCLES !

I'm not a doctor but I'll take a look

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.8%

Blood tests? Curious as to what your work is
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.79%

i work at a hospital so they can test what ever they want when ever they want

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

most work areas dnt test for steroids dude. and you can always claim the legal ph route

idk about hospitals, but ive seen some pretty big doctors before
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.79%

idk if that will fly in a military hospital

6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.8%

Roger that. I will say both my sister and her husband are nurses. Sister being a RN and her husband being a nurse practitioner. I've never heard of any kind of random blood/ drug Tests for anyone. Are you actual medical personnel? Or hospital security, security, desk clerk etc
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Clean Machine View Post
    idk if that will fly in a military hospital
    Military hospital? What branch? Are you an actual medical officer or just enlisted assistant? I'm in the military myself and have never heard of blood work being ran for roids unless it was a commanding officers request. Which never happens. They run the simple 5 panel piss test which is just testing for basic narcotics. I've passed several random piss tests on cycle while in the military. Nothing to worry about there.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.79%

military hospital. im just checking because i cant find any band substance list for the army it self and i know i can legally buy prohormones so im trying to not break any military or civilian law

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Clean Machine View Post
    military hospital. im just checking because i cant find any band substance list for the army it self and i know i can legally buy prohormones so im trying to not break any military or civilian law
    Totally understand brother. And to be honest, the department of defense has never released a complete list of banned substances. I've looked since I've joined and even call their nutrition 1-800 number and was told that there isn't one. Certain substances are banned but its basically the same as a civilian. You will not get tested for steroids unless you put on 50lbs in a short period, or you are a huge dude who is a Piece of **** that they wanna get kicked out. Simple as that. And yes, the excuse that you bought it legally online still flys and you can claim ignorance and just get a slap on the wrist and told to stop if something would happen and you got busted. But like I said, you won't get tested unless you fall into one of the categories above.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm active and have cycled a lot. My command knows I'm trying to compete and they don't care. The military firs off the WADA list of banned substances. Its just nit enforced very heavy. In order to be tested for roids it requires 60ml of urine and it is tested at the Olympic testing facility in Cali. They test every major sports league, Olympic teams and college then military. Depending on workload we are tested last.

In theory if you were under suspicion and going to be tested all you have to do is before results come back go to your substance abuse program and admit a problem. Your command can't touch you after that to push legal seperation. If you take it to court martial most guys get out of it and escape bad conduct or OTH discharge. I have yet to see someone go down hard for steroid use. Batallion level NJP and restriction. Most of the military is on cycle anyways. I know low ranks to high ranking officers above O-4. Keep your life in order, do your job and be a good soldier, marine, sailor or whatever and your fine.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet newbie needs advice for cycle
    By Irongame in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2003, 04:56 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:01 PM
  3. Need advice on my "stack"
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 01:34 PM
  4. Need Advice