Test e , deca winny

Joc1764

Joc1764

Awards
This is my first time here! This will also be my first legit cycle. I've done test prop on its own awhile back but wasn't as knowledgable as I am now plus resources are out there. What I'm looking to do in this cycle is add a little mass possibly a nice solid 185-190lbs and look shredded of course with the help of cardio. Another question, is the winny necessary? I will be getting Test E 250 and deca 200 and still thinking about the winny soon and need help with on cycle and pct .. I would really appreciate the info!

Thanks guys Ive been working out religiously since i was 17 Stats
26yrs old
5'8-59 173 lbs Bf % 10-12 Work out 5 days a week

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd run the test at 300/week and let the Deca do the building.
Run the winstrol at the end of your cycle to tighten up a bit and dry out.
Don't forget to grab some caber or prami to counter the deca side effects...

Joc1764

Joc1764

Awards
I'd run the test at 300/week and let the Deca do the building.
Run the winstrol at the end of your cycle to tighten up a bit and dry out.
Don't forget to grab some caber or prami to counter the deca side effects...
Hey flex would I take the prami after the cycle to lower prolactin levels or during cycle? Would you knw where to purchase or at least the price or arimidex, and prami

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey flex would I take the prami after the cycle to lower prolactin levels or during cycle? Would you knw where to purchase or at least the price or arimidex, and prami
You need to do tons more research man. All of this info and then some is out there.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asking for a source can get you banned here