HALODROL/PCT

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Im going on my 3rd week of Halodrol at 50 mg a day, should I bump up to 75mg for the next 3 weeks?
Also is this a good PCT?

Attachments

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That look like epistane nomenclature

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I want to be sure running 75 mgs will be safe for 3 weeks, also if other PCT is needed. Thoughts?

DannyT914

Awards
IMO I feel Halo clones are weak ass ****. 100mg feels like 20-30mg of real oral turanabol which is a low dose already. So 75mg for a clone is a standard dose, personally I would of went 75/75/100/100 but that's just me.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
You should definitely increase the dose; I can't imagine you'll make any gains at all at 50 mg. That PCT product is horrible. Yes, Nolvadex would be much, much better, but you could also put together an OTC PCT that would be far superior to that product. Sounds like you jumped into this without doing enough research.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
You should definitely increase the dose; I can't imagine you'll make any gains at all at 50 mg. That PCT product is horrible. Yes, Nolvadex would be much, much better, but you could also put together an OTC PCT that would be far superior to that product. Sounds like you jumped into this without doing enough research.
I just bumped to 100 mg a day, also I didn't mention I'm taking 40 mg per day Epistane as well, just bought the novadex, this halo/epi/pct was sold a one cycle kit, will know for next time not to mess with this