help me decide my next cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

help me decide my next cycle

  1. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    help me decide my next cycle


    hey guys so ive been researching my next cycle and i hope you guys can help me decide. so far i have one cycle under my belt and during that cycle i developed minor gyno so i know i will be running an AI during my cycle. My main goal for cycling is strength i don't really care about size.
    here are some of the PHs ive been looking at
    super DMZ iron man labs
    af Bulk-up (for its anti gyno properties)
    finaflex 550-xd
    1-andro rx by iron man labs
    ultradrol by antaeus labs
    im open to any suggestions

    as for the AI im going to run should i go with Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex or Proviron? what have u guys had good luck with?

  2. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    hey guys so ive been researching my next cycle and i hope you guys can help me decide. so far i have one cycle under my belt and during that cycle i developed minor gyno so i know i will be running an AI during my cycle. My main goal for cycling is strength i don't really care about size.
    here are some of the PHs ive been looking at
    super DMZ iron man labs
    af Bulk-up (for its anti gyno properties)
    finaflex 550-xd
    1-andro rx by iron man labs
    ultradrol by antaeus labs
    im open to any suggestions

    as for the AI im going to run should i go with Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex or Proviron? what have u guys had good luck with?
    How does bulk-up have anti estrogen properties?
  3. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745

    How does bulk-up have anti estrogen properties?
    Idk I am wondering the same thing and was going to ask if somebody brought it up. But anyways I'm just looking for some advice for a good cycle for a gyno prone guy.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

    Idk I am wondering the same thing and was going to ask if somebody brought it up. But anyways I'm just looking for some advice for a good cycle for a gyno prone guy.
    Trust me it does not have ai properties. It converts to estrogen.
  5. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745

    Trust me it does not have ai properties. It converts to estrogen.
    Note taken. AF is a touchy subject isn't it?
  6. New Member
    ChefJoey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    47012

    Reputation

    Run Epi if you're prone to estro gyno. If its prolactin gyno then that's a different story
  7. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey
    Run Epi if you're prone to estro gyno. If its prolactin gyno then that's a different story
    I ran epi and it gave me estro gyno. I should have said that in the first place. I don't want to run epi again.
  8. New Member
    ChefJoey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    47012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I ran epi and it gave me estro gyno. I should have said that in the first place. I don't want to run epi again.
    Ahh that's interesting. Was it during cycle or after? also, what were the gyno symptoms?
  9. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJoey

    Ahh that's interesting. Was it during cycle or after? also, what were the gyno symptoms?
    During cycle. Week 5 of my 8 week cycle it started forming and I just started nolva thinking it would take care of it and continued my cycle. Nolva didn't do ****. I had itchy irritated puffy nips with penny sized lumps. It sucked.
  10. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

    During cycle. Week 5 of my 8 week cycle it started forming and I just started nolva thinking it would take care of it and continued my cycle. Nolva didn't do ****. I had itchy irritated puffy nips with penny sized lumps. It sucked.
    That's weird because epi is an ai. If I were you I would try inhibit-p on cycle and pct and if that doesn't work get some caber.
  11. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by amiller745

    That's weird because epi is an ai. If I were you I would try inhibit-p on cycle and pct and if that doesn't work get some caber.
    But I didn't have prolactin gyno. That wasn't the problem. But even if I tried epi again what are some good epi PHs? I used havoc and don't ever want to use it again. I know about IBE epi but what are some others?
  12. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

    But I didn't have prolactin gyno. That wasn't the problem. But even if I tried epi again what are some good epi PHs? I used havoc and don't ever want to use it again. I know about IBE epi but what are some others?
    Well I know epi would not cause estrogen gyno unless you get rebound during pct. I like IBE epi and even elite formulations
  13. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I really just want to get some test and start pinning myself. I'm tired of all these prohormones and all the marketing and lying.
  14. New Member
    ChefJoey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    47012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I really just want to get some test and start pinning myself. I'm tired of all these prohormones and all the marketing and lying.
    Lol well there ya go. AAS has their own host of side effects but most people prefer them
  15. New Member
    TaylorSwift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    4984

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I really just want to get some test and start pinning myself. I'm tired of all these prohormones and all the marketing and lying.
    That's where I'm at man
  16. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorSwift

    That's where I'm at man
    One day.... I'm to afraid of buying it online. To many scams.
  17. New Member
    5ourdiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    35

    Reputation

    6 week Tren and you're strength should go through the roof. Could stack it with some transdermal trenazone and transaderm which might be easier on your liver given that tren is pretty harsh
  18. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    555
    Rep Power
    86158

    Reputation Reputation

    M-sten + Stano for 4-6 weeks, neither aromatize. M-sten for strength, stano as a test base(dht test base that won't aromatize).
  19. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 5ourdiesel
    6 week Tren and you're strength should go through the roof. Could stack it with some transdermal trenazone and transaderm which might be easier on your liver given that tren is pretty harsh
    What would be a good AI to use during a tren cycle?
  20. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy
    M-sten + Stano for 4-6 weeks, neither aromatize. M-sten for strength, stano as a test base(dht test base that won't aromatize).
    Idk if I want to use 2 PHs. Maybe M-sten alone that's defiantly an option.
  21. New Member
    5ourdiesel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    35

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    What would be a good AI to use during a tren cycle?
    Definitely stane/aromasin. It is unique because it fits in the category of a suicidal ai, so you cannot get estrogen rebound like arimidex. Most ai's spike up your lipids and cholesterol and can also be harsh on the liver whereas aromasin does not. It takes a little longer until it kicks in but it is well worth it. Only use it if you have gyno symptoms developing. Also get Inhibit P and take throughout cycle to keep prolactin down and the tren sides away.
  22. Advanced Member
    liftandeat's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    111454

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 5ourdiesel
    Definitely stane/aromasin. It is unique because it fits in the category of a suicidal ai, so you cannot get estrogen rebound like arimidex. Most ai's spike up your lipids and cholesterol and can also be harsh on the liver whereas aromasin does not. It takes a little longer until it kicks in but it is well worth it. Only use it if you have gyno symptoms developing. Also get Inhibit P and take throughout cycle to keep prolactin down and the tren sides away.
    Ok so what you are saying is to just have Aromasin on hand during my run and use it only if I start getting gyno? Or could I run it at a small dose throughout my cycle? And can you recommend a good tren product? There are so many out there.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me decide my next cycle
    By maimed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 08:19 AM
  2. Help me decide my next cycle
    By vwl1980 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 04:15 PM
  3. Help Me Pick My Next Cycle
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 01:25 PM
  4. Help me Design my next cycle gents...
    By Max32 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 02:46 PM
  5. Help me plan my next cycle please
    By gsteclipse97 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in