Decavol rde dosing ?

djtitch20

djtitch20

Awards
Hi,

I have done a couple of cycles of AMS Decavol at the recommended dosage of 2 tabs per day. I would like abit more from Decavol and was wondering if anyone has ran it at 3 or 4 tabs a day, or whether it is advisable to run at this dose?

Cheers

TexasBreed

TexasBreed

Awards
Im gonna be about 220 when I start my Decavol, 1-Andro, Hdrol/Trenavar cycle. The Decavol and 1-Andro will be run for 8 weeks and the H-drol/Trenavar will be staggered to run for 6 weeks. My question is, seeing as how I'm stacking these together, can I still dose Decavol @ 3-4 tabs a day?

I will be using HCG and Aromasin during my cycle since this is a strong one. PCT will be clomid. Just wondering what you all think?

TexasBreed

TexasBreed

Awards
It's good at 3-4 per day. I like to use it for longer cycles.
Hey Royd, I am going to start a cycle of Decavol, Andro Test Stack, H-drol/Trenavar. The H-drol/Trenavar will be run for 6 weeks, and planning to run the Decavol and Andro Test Stack for 8. Im 220 lbs, 31 yo, and was wondering since I am stacking a few products together, can I still run Decavol @ 3-4 pills a day? On cycle I will be using HCG, and Aromasin. PCT will be Clomid. But I am really trying to get the collagen syn effect from the Decavol b/c on my last cycle I went real heavy real quick and had a few injuries (I know, rookie mistake).

Thanks for your advice!

TexasBreed

TexasBreed

Awards
Hey Royd, Im 220, 31 yo, and Im about to start a cycle of Decavol, Andro Test Stack, and Juiced (from Geared Up) which is Hdrol and Trenavar. The Decavol/Andro Stack will be run 8 weeks and I will start the Juiced 2 weeks into my cycle for a total of 6 weeks. My question is I want to maximize the collagen syn of Decavol as much as possible. I know Im stacking a few compounds together, but can I still run Decavol @3-4 pills ED? Or, what would you suggest?

I am going to run HCG and Aromasin on cycle, and PCT will be Clomid.

Thanks for your advice..TX