my liver is feeling it... (i think)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    navy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    61.31%

    my liver is feeling it... (i think)


    Well to start off i was stacking epistane and stanozane... both 90 capsule bottles... 3 weeks in my stanozane runs out... which means i got less then 60 capsules of stano... where the HELL DID THE REST GO!!!!!???

    also... the liver pain is getting more intense and im starting week 4.... i uped the dosage of cycle assist from 4-4 to 5-5.... and the liver hurts when i do a lot of movements around that area... anything i can do to reduce the pain? i have 3 weeks left and i dont want to hop off just yet... :/

    and lockout will give me another bottle of stano right? because i am SOOOOO MAD didnt even have enough for 3 weeks lol... just what does this say about lockout? kinda mad tbh but wont care if they give me 1 more bottle. if they do ill up it from 3 to 4 dosage.

  2. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    before anybody takes you serious, im gonna boner kill your troll thread

    Quote Originally Posted by navy View Post
    **** idk its probably because i drank like 3-4 days a week before the cycle for the couple of weeks leading into it lol... im gona give it another go and see if the liver pain gets any worst... im on 30mg a day atm, on my 2nd week.. bumping it to 40 next weekk.... peppering my angus.
    edit : ok that was mean

    what stano prduct did you buy? if you really got shorted, id be more pissed at the company than the distributor. i have a feeling it was a 60cap stano product and you didnt even know though
  3. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by navy View Post
    Well to start off i was stacking epistane and stanozane... both 90 capsule bottles... 3 weeks in my stanozane runs out... which means i got less then 60 capsules of stano... where the HELL DID THE REST GO!!!!!???

    also... the liver pain is getting more intense and im starting week 4.... i uped the dosage of cycle assist from 4-4 to 5-5.... and the liver hurts when i do a lot of movements around that area... anything i can do to reduce the pain? i have 3 weeks left and i dont want to hop off just yet... :/

    and lockout will give me another bottle of stano right? because i am SOOOOO MAD didnt even have enough for 3 weeks lol... just what does this say about lockout? kinda mad tbh but wont care if they give me 1 more bottle. if they do ill up it from 3 to 4 dosage.
    You ever think about getting some TUDCA? And at that dose I'm totally amazed. I mean if you take alcohol and tylenol you have more toxic **** than what you are doing I think. Besides Epi isn't more toxic than alcohol itself. There is a lot of fear placed in peoples minds because companies don't want to be liable. But the reality is that yes its toxic but people that drink.a lot are in way more hurt than if they took a compound like Epi. And you aren't taking Epi and alcohol simultaneously so hmmm. Maybe you just have a weak liver.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

    Lockout is legit, you are a dumbass
  5. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Lockout is legit, you are a dumbass
    Definitely not Lockouts fault. If anybody maybe the company who made/bottled it
  6. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i just think this guy is full of **** and doesnt now what hes talkin about
  7. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lota strange stuff on here the last while
  8. New Member
    joeblacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    95
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    89.89%

    Lockout didn't make and bottle the caps. They just distribute it. Idiot.
  9. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42577
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    51.14%

    Even if they didn't cap and bottle the product they have to make it right with the customer and then take it up with distributor
  10. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    he was probably taking 4 caps a day and wondered why they ran out after 22 days or so. Helpful hint....Most of the time, you have to buy 2-3 bottles of much of this stuff for a proper cycle, you don't just "buy one bottle"....
  11. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    he was probably taking 4 caps a day and wondered why they ran out after 22 days or so. Helpful hint....Most of the time, you have to buy 2-3 bottles of much of this stuff for a proper cycle, you don't just "buy one bottle"....
    Love helpful hints Haha.
  12. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm starting to act like a dick to people just like they did when my profile first popped up on here! Lol
  13. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm starting to act like a dick to people just like they did when my profile first popped up on here! Lol
    Must be the "tiny" part of your username...most of these guys are probably bullies who like to torment smaller guys. You should have called yourself "bigtony" instead lol
  14. New Member
    navy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    61.31%

    u guys are all *******s srsly... im new to pro.hormones which is why im freaking asking... i did 2 weeks at 30 mg epi then 1 week at 40 and now my fourth on 40 i never had any pains around my liver area until now... which is why im asking if you dont know how to help just dont flame.. and i saw lockout label and cap the bottles while i was there they put the cotton inside and put the label around it... so stop being so ****ing ignorant
  15. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by navy View Post
    u guys are all *******s
    Yes..........yes they are.
  16. Senior Member
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    136430
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    9.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you're that worried, stop taking things you're this worried about, and go see a doctor.
  17. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by navy View Post
    u guys are all *******s srsly... im new to pro.hormones which is why im freaking asking... i did 2 weeks at 30 mg epi then 1 week at 40 and now my fourth on 40 i never had any pains around my liver area until now... which is why im asking if you dont know how to help just dont flame.. and i saw lockout label and cap the bottles while i was there they put the cotton inside and put the label around it... so stop being so ****ing ignorant
    You said in your previous thread about liver pain, the one where onionknight got that quote, that you had liver pain on your second week. People are here to learn and help each other along the way, but as they say, you can't fix stupid.
  18. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by navy View Post
    u guys are all *******s srsly... im new to pro.hormones which is why im freaking asking... i did 2 weeks at 30 mg epi then 1 week at 40 and now my fourth on 40 i never had any pains around my liver area until now... which is why im asking if you dont know how to help just dont flame.. and i saw lockout label and cap the bottles while i was there they put the cotton inside and put the label around it... so stop being so ****ing ignorant
    quit trying to cheat your beer gut away. you said you were drinking 3-4 times a week pre cycle and into cycle. sounds like an alcoholic to me
  19. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,871
    Rep Power
    2755210
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    93.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    My liver hurts, this Is funny.
  20. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,364
    Rep Power
    768551
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My liver doesn't hurt, but it does itch. Almost like a mosquito bite. How do I scratch it?

    and as for the caps/bottle of your PH, first...may be tough to prove. have you contacted the distributor? I didn't know lockout had their own label for PH....
    oh, just checked. I only see apparel. What is going on here? This is dumb and I wish I could have my 5 minutes back
  21. New Member
    Bodock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    42678
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    21.73%

    Name:  wizard.jpg
Views: 70250
Size:  88.9 KB
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
  22. New Member
    chico1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

    I have a question for you guys!

    I'm on my second week of my first cycle (hdrol) and I am using CEL cycle assist for support. I normally have liver enzymes around 36 in my ALT test and my on cycle results showed 163! This is SEVERELY elevated...I dont drink so this is not a factor. Should I consider ending my cycle? Is this normal? I've noticed a slight pain around my right hip...but thats too low for the liver right? PLEASE any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
  23. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    I have a question for you guys!

    I'm on my second week of my first cycle (hdrol) and I am using CEL cycle assist for support. I normally have liver enzymes around 36 in my ALT test and my on cycle results showed 163! This is SEVERELY elevated...I dont drink so this is not a factor. Should I consider ending my cycle? Is this normal? I've noticed a slight pain around my right hip...but thats too low for the liver right? PLEASE any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Your liver isn't near there so I couldn't see how that pain could be associated with your liver. Unless you are running tudca or udca you can expect elevated numbers, its up to you to quit tho, you have to ask yourself if the juice is worth the squeeze.
  24. New Member
    chico1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Your liver isn't near there so I couldn't see how that pain could be associated with your liver. Unless you are running tudca or udca you can expect elevated numbers, its up to you to quit tho, you have to ask yourself if the juice is worth the squeeze.
    haha "if the juice is worth the squeeze" I like that. I dont want to quit, I just dont want to mess up my body. I just ordered some tudca...is it powerful enough to reverse damage? I know elevated levels are normal...but isnt 163 more than normal elevation?
  25. New Member
    SPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    409
    Rep Power
    33608
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

    Haha yeah that is from the girl next door, I love using that quote, anyways. Your liver can regenerate and repair some of that damage on its own I don't really know at what point those elevated levels actually cause damage. I know at a certain dose tudca is supposed to be able to repair damage but I don't know it off the top of my head. Just run the tudca, if you start showing symptoms of your liver being stressed get it tested again.
  26. Senior Member
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    349611
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    87.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Haha yeah that is from the girl next door, I love using that quote, anyways. Your liver can regenerate and repair some of that damage on its own I don't really know at what point those elevated levels actually cause damage. I know at a certain dose tudca is supposed to be able to repair damage but I don't know it off the top of my head. Just run the tudca, if you start showing symptoms of your liver being stressed get it tested again.
    I think you need twice the dose of TUDCA versus UDCA. I'm going to say at least 500 mg of TUDCA.
  27. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by navy View Post
    and i saw lockout label and cap the bottles while i was there they put the cotton inside and put the label around it... so stop being so ****ing ignorant
    What? This makes no sense as Lockout doesn't even have a line of anabolics. Stanozane is a product of IronFlex Supplements, which I doubt is a house brand of Lockout as it's available through several other retailers. So that's a matter of either bull**** or you being an idiot. As for your liver, quit the product and see a doctor if you're that worried, and stay away from hormonal products in the future.
  28. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64753
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    14.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post

    I think you need twice the dose of TUDCA versus UDCA. I'm going to say at least 500 mg of TUDCA.
    He should be fine if he follows label dosing, which I think is usually 500 mg per day.
  29. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Haha yeah that is from the girl next door, I love using that quote, anyways. Your liver can regenerate and repair some of that damage on its own I don't really know at what point those elevated levels actually cause damage. I know at a certain dose tudca is supposed to be able to repair damage but I don't know it off the top of my head. Just run the tudca, if you start showing symptoms of your liver being stressed get it tested again.
    think of it like this. there was a post here a long time ago to help people define ast/alt levels. 10-40 is normal. 50+ is watch your ****, youre in danger. 4-5x normal is usualy associated with fatty or enflamed liver in alcoholics. thats about 2 steps away from cirrhosis



    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post

    What? This makes no sense as Lockout doesn't even have a line of anabolics. Stanozane is a product of IronFlex Supplements, which I doubt is a house brand of Lockout as it's available through several other retailers. So that's a matter of either bull**** or you being an idiot. As for your liver, quit the product and see a doctor if you're that worried, and stay away from hormonal products in the future.
    hes just an idiot
  30. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    569
    Rep Power
    86781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    What? This makes no sense as Lockout doesn't even have a line of anabolics. Stanozane is a product of IronFlex Supplements, which I doubt is a house brand of Lockout as it's available through several other retailers. So that's a matter of either bull**** or you being an idiot. As for your liver, quit the product and see a doctor if you're that worried, and stay away from hormonal products in the future.
    Actually they do LGI.
  31. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,364
    Rep Power
    768551
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    40.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    Actually they do LGI.
    So are you saying that LGI is Lockout's brand label name? Or just a brand they carry?
  32. Advanced Member
    00S4Boy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    569
    Rep Power
    86781
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    60.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    So are you saying that LGI is Lockout's brand label name? Or just a brand they carry?
    LGI is lockout private label.
  33. New Member
    Vitus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

    Drinking 3-4 times a week? Maybe if you had preloaded some liver/cycle support supps for 2-3 weeks instead of preloading Budweiser, youd be better off now..... Present course of action-just be honest with yourself, if you think youre damaging your body, abort the cycle and pct. Health>gains.. Hard to bulk when youre ****ing dead or on dialysis.
  34. New Member
    chico1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Vitus View Post
    Drinking 3-4 times a week? Maybe if you had preloaded some liver/cycle support supps for 2-3 weeks instead of preloading Budweiser, youd be better off now..... Present course of action-just be honest with yourself, if you think youre damaging your body, abort the cycle and pct. Health>gains.. Hard to bulk when youre ****ing dead or on dialysis.
    Is this directed to me? I did not drink a single drop of alcohol and I preloaded support for 2 weeks....
  35. New Member
    Popeisdope's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    50.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    Is this directed to me? I did not drink a single drop of alcohol and I preloaded support for 2 weeks....
    No the OP stated he had done this in his first thread about liver pains a few weeks ago.

    Now I know why you guys are so stern about doing research about cycles. It's kinda frustrating when people like this come through, don't take any advice, and are only willing to listen to what they want to hear.
  36. New Member
    StayinHeavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    243
    Rep Power
    797
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    71.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

    LGI is lockout private label.
    Negative. Lockout has exclusive selling rights over LGI. Which is why you only see it sold at lockout, and a handful of other places both stateside and overseas. Guessing Greg made a deal with lgi back when Purus Labs got out of the Ph/DS game because Lgi was supposedly a sister company to Purus Labs. It's a confusing trial, with no clear answer. But lockout does not manufacturer LGI.
  37. Senior Member
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,393
    Rep Power
    466001
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^^^

    thats what i thought. i was pretty sure lgi is a ourus labs sister company. i read it a few times at phf and they both rock the dark colors lol
  38. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037559
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not sure if this has been asked but are you sure it was liver pains? Elevated enzymes aside it could have just been pumps that you were experiencing.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  39. Advanced Member
    Lhns2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    691
    Rep Power
    56694
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    50.38%

    Alt and als are 0-40. Ap is 0-115. Ggf is 3-60. Correct if I'm wrong. If it's really hurting you don't need us all to say stop. Enzymes get elevated what do you expect? Continue or stop. Either way get tests.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  40. New Member
    EatLiftGrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    31597
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%

    Not to hijack but what are everyone's opinions on TUDCA being a must for methylated cycles?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help!! My gf is doing it all wrong...
    By Sinate in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 03:20 PM
  2. Do you think my gym is too fru fru?
    By CROWLER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:11 AM
  3. my clomid: is it safe for oral use?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 11:02 PM
  4. Think my IGF is ok?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 04:14 AM
  5. my cycle. is it any good?
    By sanju100 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in