Epistane vs winstrol

Fraser7276

Awards
Hi I'm a newb to the anabolic world and I'm thinking about running my first cycle, aiming for clean lean gains. What would you recommend epistane or winstrol for a first cycle, maybe some pros and cons?
Also I currently train EOD, do you all train ED while on cycle as your protein synthesis has been sped up? Maybe a stupid question but thought I'd ask anyway. Any advice greatly appreciated!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What are your stats? Age? Ht? Wt? BF%?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
15-18% is fat! At 6'6 and 200 you have got to be a bean pole... You just need to workout and clean up your diet.

Fraser7276

Awards
Hmmm ok I'll need to check my bf % cus I wouldn't say I was fat. Ill get some scales and get back to you. Cheers for the comments anyways.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Post to pick off your phone and the mirror I really don't think you're that bad if you only weigh 200 pounds somethings got to be off.

But if I had to say one of the other I would say epi over the winni a lot of bad side effects can happen from winni

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Post to pick off your phone and the mirror I really don't think you're that bad if you only weigh 200 pounds somethings got to be off.

But if I had to say one of the other I would say epi over the winni a lot of bad side effects can happen from winni

Not that anyone would use winnie in the USA that would be illegal right...but for entertainment purposes I would say go with Epistane between those two...

Fraser7276

Awards
Turns out the scales I've bought say that I'm at 18% body fat 5% visceral. What sort of body fat% should I aim for before even thinking about a cycle.?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Around 12% or lower for a bulk. A cut cycle 14-16%

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Turns out the scales I've bought say that I'm at 18% body fat 5% visceral. What sort of body fat% should I aim for before even thinking about a cycle.?
Whose scales are wrong... I used on of those had held one and it said I was 17% (after a workiut, never use them then)2wks out from a photo shoot when I was really 7.

Post a pic to make sure so we can help you out properly

Fraser7276

Awards
Whose scales are wrong... I used on of those had held one and it said I was 17% (after a workiut, never use them then)2wks out from a photo shoot when I was really 7.

Post a pic to make sure so we can help you out properly

image-3851179375.jpg

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
15-18% is fat! At 6'6 and 200 you have got to be a bean pole... You just need to workout and clean up your diet.
Yep beanpole. You need to eat bro. Fill out your muscles and your cute will be deep making you look more jacked. You don't need steroids... eat cleaner and more.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Double post sorry

joeblow1

Awards
Back to the squat rack it is then! Ha ha
Bro the thing you need to worry about is lifting heavy and eating as much as possible. I'd work up to about 10-12 meals a day. At your height I'd be at least 275 lbs if not 300.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Bro the thing you need to worry about is lifting heavy and eating as much as possible. I'd work up to about 10-12 meals a day. At your height I'd be at least 275 lbs if not 300.
10-12 meals a day?? Are counting a "handful of almonds" a meal?

joeblow1

Awards
10-12 meals a day?? Are counting a "handful of almonds" a meal?
No that's a snack. It shouldn't take him 10-12 meals a day to gain weight. But the general point is to consume as many meals as necessary to gain weight. How ever many meals you consume now, keep adding another meal in every couple of days until you reach the number that causes you to gain weight. By all means if you can consume 4 giant meals that would add the same number of calories to make you gain weight, and it fits your schedule then do it. For skinnier guys with a high metabolism, this is initially gonna require force feeding until their appetite gets used to it. That's also why you should gradually increase the amount over a period of time. If you go to fast your body will reject it. If you seriously want to gain weight then you have to do what it takes to make it happen.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
No that's a snack. It shouldn't take him 10-12 meals a day to gain weight. But the general point is to consume as many meals as necessary to gain weight. How ever many meals you consume now, keep adding another meal in every couple of days until you reach the number that causes you to gain weight. By all means if you can consume 4 giant meals that would add the same number of calories to make you gain weight, and it fits your schedule then do it. For skinnier guys with a high metabolism, this is initially gonna require force feeding until their appetite gets used to it. That's also why you should gradually increase the amount over a period of time. If you go to fast your body will reject it. If you seriously want to gain weight then you have to do what it takes to make it happen.
I gotcha now