Nanodrol

Schillsbury

Awards
I'm currently running a cycle of nanodrol, it says it is an oral, but I'm wondering if I will get the same results sublingually

00S4Boy

Awards
Under the tongue. Usually quick dissolves work well this way
I know what it means, I don't think the OP does, because honestly oral/sublingual is damn near the same thing how much absorption do you think your actually getting through the membrane.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what it means, I don't think the OP does, because honestly oral/sublingual is damn near the same thing how much absorption do you think your actually getting through the membrane.
It's completely different. Depending on the drug sublingual administration often has a much faster onset and avoids first pass metabolism.

Schillsbury

Awards
They are completely different. I may be a new member to AM, but I am not new to rational thinking.
In any case, I have come to the rational conclusion that taking supplements that are designed sublingually orally would deter from the products innate nature so the same should be true of the opposite