prop/inj-dbol cycle 4 weeks

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

prop/inj-dbol cycle 4 weeks

wanted to start my first cycle for dbol/prop
    inj dbol 30 mg ed for the first week and maybe move up from there depending on how i feel
    prop- 300-450 mg a week

i have some finnesteride, letrozoloe, and some clomid nolva
    hcg to take from weeks 2-4 and at a low dose. at week 5 id take 500 mg instead of 250
    23 years old
    bench 275
    deadlift-495
    squat-365
    curl-165
    5 foot 6 -155 lbs 6% bodyfat even when im bulking hard lol eating on them minimim 3500 cals a day.

i was wondering are there any good supplements out there to take with my cycle other than bcaas or creatine or what not? would argininine be good cause it dialates the blood vessel? any thoughts guys?D:

2. Registered User

anabolic Innovations cycle support
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

If this is only 4 weeks save the hcg its too short of a cycle for you to have much testicular atrophy. Now if you were to say start prop/dbol and TestE 4 weeks of dbol/prop into 12-16 weeks of TestE solo then I would be adding in that HCG. Also your planning to run the letro from day one or no? I would but I have virtually no sides from high dose letro.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris7658 View Post
    wanted to start my first cycle for dbol/prop
    inj dbol 30 mg ed for the first week and maybe move up from there depending on how i feel
    prop- 300-450 mg a week

i have some finnesteride, letrozoloe, and some clomid nolva
    hcg to take from weeks 2-4 and at a low dose. at week 5 id take 500 mg instead of 250
    23 years old
    bench 275
    deadlift-495
    squat-365
    curl-165
    5 foot 6 -155 lbs 6% bodyfat even when im bulking hard lol eating on them minimim 3500 cals a day.

i was wondering are there any good supplements out there to take with my cycle other than bcaas or creatine or what not? would argininine be good cause it dialates the blood vessel? any thoughts guys?D:
    You are rather strong for your weight. If you want to baby your liver you can run tudca throughout. Other than that just keep an eye on bp, and other sides, I would recommend low dosed arimidex or exemestane throughout the cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.

Dont waste money on udca since you dont need it, seeing as there are no orals, even if there was, it would depend on its hepatoxicity and dosage. Granted, you can run it, but its your choice to save money when you really do not need it,or blow it..so many people know little about the liver & regeneration, so they overhype it from ignorance or parroting. I dont mean to hijack, but I feel the need to shed light on this matter whenever possible being I see too much of this.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman_777 View Post
    Dont waste money on udca since you dont need it, seeing as there are no orals, even if there was, it would depend on its hepatoxicity and dosage. Granted, you can run it, but its your choice to save money when you really do not need it,or blow it..so many people know little about the liver & regeneration, so they overhype it from ignorance or parroting. I dont mean to hijack, but I feel the need to shed light on this matter whenever possible being I see too much of this.
    All blood goes through the liver, thus dbol even injectable dbol is hepatic.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

ill run arimidex at like .2-3 mg a day then do 2 weeks of clomid nolva.. 5 weeks actually at 40 mg ED dbol 40 mg ED prop .. kinda sucks injecting everywehre
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

yes dbol pill is carbonated at the 17th carbon giving it that 17aa to pass thru the stomach. truth is equpoiose was made from them trying to make inejctable dbol they just removed the 17aa and made it a longer ester.

so that brings me to the question of the half-life of inj dbol. the pill is 3-6 hours they say.. so it should be like 12 hours if its oill based right? i know they made Reforvit-B at some time but due to propylene glycol. my friend made mine for me just used filtered grapeseed.. also im sure that 50 mg of oral dbol is like 30-40 of injectable because you would obviously lose some in the stomach and liver before it went in the blood?

as far as protecting the liver i will buy a tudca and some dr.schulze liver remedies.. look his stuff up i cant send links lol. his liver stuff has real raw ingredients.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    You are rather strong for your weight. If you want to baby your liver you can run tudca throughout. Other than that just keep an eye on bp, and other sides, I would recommend low dosed arimidex or exemestane throughout the cycle.
    i will take low dosed arimidex keep my estro low and test high and no sensitive nips . thank you thats nice of you to say i hoping to gain some weight now lol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

i will take low dosed arimidex keep my estro low and test high and no sensitive nips . thank you thats nice of you to say i hoping to gain some weight now lol
    I went through with lifting the opposite way, only trained hypertrophy seriously. Now I am getting into strength training to become stronger.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

yes dbol pill is carbonated at the 17th carbon giving it that 17aa to pass thru the stomach. truth is equpoiose was made from them trying to make inejctable dbol they just removed the 17aa and made it a longer ester.

so that brings me to the question of the half-life of inj dbol. the pill is 3-6 hours they say.. so it should be like 12 hours if its oill based right? i know they made Reforvit-B at some time but due to propylene glycol. my friend made mine for me just used filtered grapeseed.. also im sure that 50 mg of oral dbol is like 30-40 of injectable because you would obviously lose some in the stomach and liver before it went in the blood?

as far as protecting the liver i will buy a tudca and some dr.schulze liver remedies.. look his stuff up i cant send links lol. his liver stuff has real raw ingredients.
    I would run it at around 30mg daily and adjust accordingly, its really hard to say how you will react to it considering you have yet to take it. Thus you have to more or less rely on how you feel/bloods.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  158 lbs.

so i started the 14th at 11 am at 155 lbs i did 50 mg inj dbol and 40 mg prop.. next day i did 40 mg dbol 40 mg prop and today i did 40/40 i weigh 161 now and am a few reps stronger lol but yeah idk i feel like 40 mg is still a lot.. maybe do like 30 tomorrow see how that is.. i mean they used it orally at 5 mg for the olympic people..so why am i injecting 40 mg of dbol again i must be nuts i only weigh 160.. i guess tomorrow ill do 30/40Name:  30 - Copy.png
Views: 5567
Size:  112.0 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dbol 20 weeks cycle
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:56 AM
  2. Tes Prop Dbol Cycle
    By gohard24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 07:34 PM